Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OMG!!!! Microchiping included in Healthcare Bill ?

Microchiping included in Healthcare Bill ?

"Buried deep within the over 1,000 pages of the massive US Health Care Bill (PDF) in a “non-discussed” section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521— National Medical Device Registry, and which states its purpose as:

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

In “real world speak”, according to this report, this new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first Nation in the World to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country.

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes."

Well folks...there you have it...the mark of the beast!

Link below to the document:

http://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/pdf/111/AAHCA09001xml.pdf

Re: OMG!!!! Microchiping included in Healthcare Bill ?

Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin!

111TH CONGRESS 1ST SESSION

LOL!!!!! Good one!

Watch this!!!!!

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes."

http://www.arewelivinginthelastdays.com/road/healthcare.html

Kristi, Thanks for the Heads up, we must be extremely close to our departure now!

Isn't that something!!! What a sneaking way of doing things!

Who is and was the great instigator of getting the Health Care Bill up and running, and promoting it to all who would listen to this plan. The same person whom will take on the role of the AC in the very near future. It's all ready to go, and people are so gullible to listen to this liar; and I'm afraid that many will take it without given it a second thought. People please wake up, where will you spend eternity; your very eternity is at stake!

Many credit & bank cards, have a microchip in them, however, as Christian we need not fear that in anyway by having one of these cards we are condemned to hell. Only if you take the chip in your hand or forehead, in other words it needs to be implanted inside our flesh, our body parts mentioned.

Our body is suppose to be the temple where God's Holy Spirit abides, and the Microchip is a device of Satan, therefore the two can not live/ co in habitat together in the same body/temple at the same time.

It's either God's Holy Spirit, or Satan's Spiritual entity. Notice once you take the mark of the beast, there is NO HOPE, NO repentance NO salvation, NO forgiveness NO turning back, you're d a m n e d for eternity. IT WILL SEAL YOUR DESTINY FOREVERMORE!

TO ANYONE READING THIS IN CYBER SPACE,
DON'T DO IT, DON'T TAKE THE MARK, YOU'LL REGRET IT FOR ETERNITY! BETTER TO DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN WITH JESUS IN YOUR HEART, THAN TO SUFFER IN THE PITS OF HELL FOREVERMORE!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

thank you Valerie for bringing up chipped credit cards. When they came out, I sure did wonder if it was ok to use. The bible clearly says hand or forehead, where then your body becomes "owned" by a system. We belong to Christ. Our minds and actions ought to be committed to Him, not to an ungodly authority. That chip somehow forever changes those who receive it. Christ in us, our hope, forever changes those who receive Him and accept His salvation.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

A wolf in sheeps clothing, or, looking like a lamb but speaking like a dragon from Revelation 13
http://esv.scripturetext.com/revelation/13.htm
11 Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13 It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14 and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. 16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

Contrast the mark of the beast with these:
http://esv.scripturetext.com/deuteronomy/6.htm
Deut 6:4 “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 5 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. 6 And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. 7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. 8 You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. 9 You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/7.htm
1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” 4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

http://bible.cc/revelation/20-4.htm
Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Serious issue! Even now, commit ourselves to have our actions for Christ and our thoughts and heart for Christ. Pray for unbelievers, that there will be a repulsion, a rejection in their innermost being to reject the mark of the beast and accept the mark of Christ upon their being. Whoever reads this that is not a Christian, Do Not, Do Not, Do Not take the mark of the beast. Ask Jesus to be your saviour and choose everlasting life through the One who is the Son of God

wow

I think what will happen is when the saints get raptured they will make everyone get the chip and it will sound so logical.

maybe, the scenario will be ..so that they will know who is still here and they will change the money so the dollar will not be any good...and the only way to get your new money is to take the mark..

whatever the reason..it will sound logical and good..

In all due respect fellow RFTHees, this microchipping thing in the Zero's sorry lame excuse for a HC Bill, is old news. I believe that I learned about it both on FoxNews, as well as on RITA (RITAN's old board).

That means that we're "much" nearer than you think to our Rapture.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy & all, you're right that it is old news, since I've heard about it too...but didn't we hear that it was sometime in 2013, I think, they were going to start issuing it on a voluntary basis first or was it mandatory. Wish I knew where that article is; if anyone knows where it is, would you kindly post it here thanks!

Blessings!

Valerie

Well, I guess we can discount it, then. It's a falsehood.

Regina & Kathy,

We must remember one thing, "Snopes" is very Pro Obama, and they will go to any lengths to protect him...don't ask me why, I don't know. Therefore, don't dismiss this too quickly, for the government could have easily omitted, on revealing the "entire" written bill to the public as yet. Remember people can lie by omission as well..!

It may not be until it's closer to 2013, the rest of the bill will be posted by the government making it public.

I always trusted Snopes, however, I've seen their allegiance to Obama and it's government. Now I see I must use discernment.

Keep an open mind, and most likely we won't be here to see 2013 roll around. It may not be the case, but then again, it may very well be the case.

Thanks Kathy & Regina for sharing your thoughts!

Blessings!

Valerie

How embarrassing! So sorry brothers and sisters. I was sent an e-mail from a friend with this information and I wanted to share it with you. My apologies.

Kristi sister, I've seen this on many sites as well. Who knows, perhaps we'll be here long enough to find out which report is true. Really though, I want the Lord to return before, and God's will to be done down here on the earth as in heaven.
Come back Lord

Amen Regina!