Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Strange Report About China - Happened Monday Night

This is a very strange report that has come out of China. Read with discernment please. Evidently it came by means of alternative media and of course the official media in China is as controlled as ours so who knows if a coup is underway or not. I would not be surprised. Interesting reading anyway. I will post a bit of the story but it is worth going to the link to read the whole thing. What if????

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Over the night of March 19 and early morning of March 20, Bejing local time, a message about a large number of military police showing up in Beijing spread widely across microblogs in mainland China.

UPDATE: Weibo appears down as of 12:00 p.m. local time in Beijing.

The key figures in the action are said to be: Hu Jintao, the head of the CCP; Wen Jiabao, the premier; Zhou Yongkang, who has control of the People’s Republic of China’s police forces; and Bo Xilai, who was dismissed from his post as head of the Chongqing City Communist Party on March 15 by Wen Jiabao, after a scandal involving Bo’s former police chief.

Li Delin, who is on the editorial board of Securities Market Weekly and lives in Dongcheng District of Beijing, wrote on his microblog a report that confirmed unusual troop movements: “There are numerous army vehicles, Changan Street is continuously being controlled. There are many plainclothes police in every intersection, and some intersections even had iron fences set up.”...............

A mainland Chinese reader has told The Epoch Times that a military coup has taken place in Beijing.

It is still unknown who, if anyone, has been arrested

One netizen posted on microblog: “Strange! Except Beijing Television, no other television in Beijing is broadcasting. This is very strange!!! It had never happened before.”

read more...
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1914/547/Coup_in_Beijing,_Says_Chinese_Internet_Rumor_Mill.html

Re: Strange Report About China - Happened Monday Night

Why do you think this is happening? Sounds like martial law; but why?

What if this was true and..(thinking out loud) the Chinese, who hold most of our bonds,so therefore could control our economy..what if they decided that they wanted to cash our bonds in..either demanding money or by selling them for pennies on the dollar..

do you realize what would happen to our dollar and our economy?????

Sandy
What if this was true and..(thinking out loud) the Chinese, who hold most of our bonds,so therefore could control our economy..what if they decided that they wanted to cash our bonds in..either demanding money or by selling them for pennies on the dollar..

do you realize what would happen to our dollar and our economy?????

Sandy,

That is the the tip of the ice berg. Right now, the U.S. sold some (how much? Not sure) of our debt to the Saudis. In return they supply our oil. We have our own oil reserves and yet we buy it from them because of our debt. Also, we are indebted to Europe. We were indebted to them when the Pilgrims came over. That's why we own nothing in America. We think we do, but we really do not. (Ever wonder why every official document has our names in caps locks? We are all owned by corporations...watch the video I posted called:"The change your founders believed in")We are not in a free world. So it's not just China that we are indebted to.

Kristi..

I agree with you....but if China is having a coup over there, anything could happen with our dollar..

Maybe that is why our gov't is keeping it quiet too..

Sandy,
It's scary when you really think about it; makes us feel helpless. All we can do is just stay prayed up and in His presence. Thank God we are not of this world, and we are indebted to Christ and Christ alone.

Kristi..

I just want to say a big AMEN..

In Christ ALONE We Stand...

I haven't seen any hard confirmation. One person in China says its a hoax. If its real, more news will be coming out because whoever "wins" will want to say so.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

The turmoil is another sign of the times though, because the bible says that there will be distress of nations with perplexity(Luke 21 KJV)
http://bible.cc/luke/21-25.htm
China has its hands full needing employment for its people, development, and financial ties to the US when the US economy is in so much trouble. Its a huge country to govern. Perplexity. The Bible says that if any of us lacks wisdom, to ask God. China has not had Christian leadership.

Thank you God for the rumor though because it brings China to mind. We ask in the name of Your Son Jesus, please send Your Ruach Ha'Kodesh Holy Spirit to work in the hearts of the Chinese that they will be receptive to Christ. We pray that many will ask Jesus to be their Savior and Lord. We ask that the leaders in China will allow Christians to worship in peace and will protect them from persecution.
Thank you Abba Father for hearing our prayer.
Please also send Jesus, quickly

I don't know if there is a coup but supposedly the word leaked out. Hu is the head of the country. If it is a power struggle at the top, then of course they don't want that word out anymore than Putin wanted it known that the majority of Russia didn't vote for him. Our election will probably be like that too if we have one. The PTB pick the leaders and put them in place.

What if there is a split in China? My thoughts went to the U.S. debts they hold also. What will happen? The whole world seems to be turning upside down now in a political pole shift. It is just as Jesus said it would be before He comes.

Sandy
Kristi..

I just want to say a big AMEN..

In Christ ALONE We Stand...

DITTO!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Here is another report from a different source about a coup or revolt occuring in China this week. According to the article, the news went viral over internet. It doesn't give any additional news, but is a second witness of something happening in China - major event this week!!!

Here is the article:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/report-from-china-a-military-coup-has-taken-place-in-beijing_032012