Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture Nearer Now

With all that has happened so quickly not only in America, but Europe and the Mideast, we have bumped up closer to the rapture than ever before.

Then look at the obvious increase in high numbers and sizes of earthquakes, the brazen pushiness of sinful, in-your-face-yes-you-will-accept-it life styles, weird weather and a marked increase in dreams, visions. I just posted a very strong rapture dream on the dreams-visions forum that this young man had on Monday night 3-19-12. He seems to be still shaken over what he saw even as he made the video.

Just feel that it is very, very close now.

Here is the link: http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1217133&cmd=show

Re: Rapture Nearer Now

I can't wait!!!

Thank YOU, T/Sue, 4 "this" fantabulous news!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy if you like this you will love the update I just posted from Gary Stearman at Prophecy In The News. At the end of it I just jumped up and shouted! Couldn't help myself, I was so excited. I really have this gut feeling that this is it. We are so close.

Sue,

I've never heard this before but something that Gary said that has really stuck with me.

The Rapture is "The Resurrection of All the Church."

Think about it... the beginning, the middle and the end.

People get so bent out of shape over the word..."Rapture."

Let's just call if for what it is... "The Resurrection."

The resurrection of the dead in Christ and the Rapture of the living in Christ, in that order. All part of one neat little package, intended to complete our salvation.

For me all the mass animal deaths since 2010 and now all the strange booming noises all over the planet are a BIG TIME indication that things are NOT right!! It still completely baffles me that there are not more people concerned over these things......it is nuts that people still are strolling along like it's business as usual!!! Here is yet ANOTHER report of the strange underground groaning/booming noises just today!!

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

http://www.wisn.com/r/30729320/detail.html

Can't wait to go home!!! Come Lord!

All I can add to this positive thread, is that I've never been more certain of the Rapture taking place at any moment now, like I am, right at this present time in history!!! We're going home!!!

It's a given, we're going home! Praise the Lord, Thanks be to God, thank you Jesus! We love you Lord, and we long for your imminent appearance at the event of the Rapture!

Shout OH children of the Lord, your redemption draws nigh!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

AMEEEEN!!!! It is time.

Even in our circle, the people that were weary of the timing of the rapture find it very difficult to believe that the true Believers in Jesus Christ will be here on the earth in 2013. This is also a sign because they are far more doubting than people on this website. They have "Much" knowledge and have pretty much thrown up their hands saying that we would have to be so close.