Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I have a question to put here...

To begin with, Jesus tells us in...

Matthew 10:32,33,34,35-36,37,38,39,40 (NKJV) - Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven.
But whoever denies Me before Men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.
For I have come to %%bbCodeItem_1%%
%%bbCodeItem_2%%.
He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of me.
And he who does not take up his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.
He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.

++++++

And my question is--today, my brother began as usual knocking me for my faith in Christ, accusing me of misbehaving badly towards that terribly dreadful Cockatoo bird, across the street from me; & for throwing tiny stones at this dog that ran over onto my frontyard at me.

I would like to know if by telling my brother to knock it off about his accusations he cast my way; if I committed the unforgivable sin of denying Jesus? Did I? If so, then I ask Jesus to forgive me.

Also, have you too, been faced with this same kind of situation as well; and if so--how did you handle it?

Please share your thoughts with me. OK? Thank you.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: I have a question to put here...

Tammy, the situation Jesus is referring to is, for example, like the minister in Iran who has been sentenced to death because he will not renounce Jesus as God. If he were to renounce Jesus and declare that he believes allah is god, then he would be guilty of not confessing Jesus before men.

You may be guilty of anger, or something else but in I John it says, "That if we confess our sin He will forgive our sin and cleanse us of all unrighteousnss". You cannot lose your salvation because you lost your temper. Jesus said that all the Father had given Him (you for one) He has kept and not lost any except the son of perdition (Judas).

Re: I have a question to put here...

Thank you, T/Sue, for reassuring me that I am not lost...and that Jesus will never lose me showing my anger towards my brother's constantly chiding me, re: my faith.

Soon after our (my brother & me) exchange, I pondered about it later as the guilt trip began to take hold of me. Then I thought about Jesus' words in Matthew 10, and then I didn't seem to feel quite so bad about it...although I did.

And now thanks to you, I know now that I have nothing to fear.

Maranatha!
Tammy