Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Magnitude 7.6 earthquake shakes Mexico City

The Americas - WORLD
Magnitude 7.6 earthquake shakes Mexico City
Published March 20, 2012
| Associated Press
Print Email Share Comments
inShare

USGS
Intensity map shows initial readings from an earthquake that struck Mexico. Circle size represnets the size of each city, and the colors indicate light to moderate intensity in most places.
MEXICO CITY – Developing: A strong, long magnitude 7.6 earthquake with an epicenter in Guerrero state shook central southern Mexico on Tuesday, swaying buildings in Mexico City and sending frightened workers and residents into the streets.
The U.S. Geological Survey set the intensity at 7.6 and said the epicenter was 11 miles underground. Mexico's National Seismological Survey said the temblor had an epicenter southwest of Ometepec.
Mexico City Mayor Marcelo Ebrard's Twitter account said the water system and other "strategic services" were not experiencing problems.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/03/20/magnitude-76-earthquake-strikes-near-acapulco-mexico/?test=latestnews#ixzz1pgSjLyzI

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes."

Re: Magnitude 7.6 earthquake shakes Mexico City

THANKS, Kristi!!!

Incredibly BIG quakes!!!

7.6, 6.2 quakes, Mexico

Magnitude 7.6 - OAXACA, MEXICO
2012 March 20 18:02:48 UTC

Kristi & Calvin, did you two know that Zero sent his two daughters (along w/a bunch of secret service men/women) to the Mexican town of Iguala, which is just south of Mexico City? The same area where this 7.6 EQ struck 115 miles away from Acapulco.

I learned this from listening to my local Christian Radio Station this morning. So when I learned about this, I just knew that God is definitely in control, re: that EQ.

Zero, you see--is trying to make nice w/Israel's hardened enemy, Iran.

Everytime Zero opens his mouth, something like the above happens.

Maranatha!
Tammy

On FoxNews, I noticed on the ticker tape that the EQ has been graded down to 7.4.

Also, Zero's gonna keep on until he kills his own daughters, if he isn't careful, re: opening his foolish mouth.

And the quake was centered 115 miles east of Acapulco. Hmmm, wonder how many miles away the epicenter was from Iguala, Mexico, where the Obama sisters are spending their spring break?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Wow! I had no idea. Hhmmpphh. Coincidence?