Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Warning for USA !!! Major Earthquake in North America Imminent' - YouTube.flv

"Fair use for information and discussion."

Posted on Youtube on:

Re: Warning for USA !!! Major Earthquake in North America Imminent' - YouTube.flv

WOW!!! On Neil Cavuto's FoxNews show too!!!

This news harkens back to our EQ-Tsunami dreams (possibly happening in the SF area of CA) we've been having, doesn't it!?

Sodom & Gomorrah, anyone!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Warning for USA !!! Major Earthquake in North America Imminent' - YouTube.flv

I did not see a date but from the conversation just guessing that this was either Friday or Monday of this week (3-19). Pretty heavy stuff!

Texas Sue
I did not see a date but from the conversation just guessing that this was either Friday or Monday of this week (3-19). Pretty heavy stuff!

Kathy,

I am not sure about the date, as I get daily subscription updates on my Youtube account; this video was uploaded today. I googled it online and what I am finding is that the prediction was 1 year ago(March 2011).

Kristi, if that was made a year ago, what an amazing coincidence that you just posted it. Sounds like it could be for this week!! Of course today there have already been two very large earthquakes, one in Mexico City and one in Indonesia I think.

Texas Sue
Kristi, if that was made a year ago, what an amazing coincidence that you just posted it. Sounds like it could be for this week!! Of course today there have already been two very large earthquakes, one in Mexico City and one in Indonesia I think.

Wow! I saw on usgs.gov that California had a few quakes today, but they were no larger than 2+. So maybe something is cooking in the pot?

Between the San Andreas fault line and the Madrid fault line one or both will eventually probably cause a lot of damage.

Neither one of these fault lines is stable in any way. Yes I do believe it is just a matter of time before it unfortunally happens in America.

Especially the Madrid fault line because that is by and large the middle of the country and might even split our nation in 1, 2 or 3 parts. Maybe even more.

The only thing I can say to you is this will only happen in the perfect timing of God.

Are you noticing that everything in this world is right on the verge of collapse?

Of course most people walk around like everything is just fine because they don't even care. We know different because we do care and have enough respect for God to look for His soon rapture of His Church. Just another sign out of so many. Our time is very short. Joy(Rapture) but so sad for this world.The tribulation to follow describes so much devastation.