Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two prophetically significant news items (email) (Jim Bramlett)

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Two prophetically significant news items

Dear friends:

Below are two news items today that many may have missed, but are prophetically significant.

1. The Global March to Jerusalem, set for March 30, 2012.
Arab sector leaders, leftists protest against 'continued expropriation of Arab lands, Knesset's racist legislation.
Activists are planning a series of marches toward Al-Quds (Jerusalem) to mark the Land Day on Friday, March 30. Organizers say more than 700 institutions from 64 countries support the initiative, directly or indirectly.

Sixty-four countries! This is just a prelude to the eventual and probable soon fulfillment of Zechariah 14:2: "I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem"

2. Coming martial law. This is bigger than most realize. Getting little media attention, last Friday evening, Barack Hussein Obama signed into existence "National Defense Resources Preparedness," an Executive Order which will afford the president dictatorial powers over the nation and the American people whenever he chooses to implement it. Some of the more important­and frightening­dictates of the Obama decree:

The President can place the Order in effect virtually whenever and for whatever reason he wishes. Although related to the Defense Production Act of 1950, written as a result of the Korean War, the current Executive Order makes it clear that the nation need not be at war or threatened with aggression by outside forces to be implemented. The Order specifically states that it may be activated in peacetime. See http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-executive-order-imposes-martial-law-on-united-states/?utm_source=Western+Journalism&utm_campaign=6e194acf1a-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email

Prediction: This is not a prophecy but is a personal opinion, and is a strong possibility of what I see happening:

Several days ago new polls sowed Obama sharply dropping in the polls. The political left, the Democratic party, and Barry Soetero (aka Barack Obama) are so evil, with zero regard for the Constitution, I believe he will declare martial law and suspend the elections if he sees a chance of him losing the election.

That may be why this martial law Executive Order came out when it did. You can be sure that his evil minions behind the scenes are working feverishly to figure out how to keep Soetero in power, With his proven illegal Presidency, we may have already lost the country But Jesus is coming so soon, it won't make any difference,

Jim

Re: Two prophetically significant news items (email) (Jim Bramlett)

Just reading this makes a chill run up my spine. March 30th is NEXT FRIDAY!!!! Also, the martial law thing is just stupifying. I am still pinching myself thinking this cannot be happening here, on earth in America in my lifetime. Both items are stunning to think about.