Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Russian military unit has arrived in Syria

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"
"For Your Discernment"

http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2012/03/19/russian-troops-enter-syria

Joel C. Rosenberg's Blog

RUSSIAN TROOPS ENTER SYRIA
Posted: March 19, 2012 in Uncategorized

“A Russian military unit has arrived in Syria, according to Russian news reports, a development that a United Nations Security Council source told ABC News was ‘a bomb’ certain to have serious repercussions,” reports ABC News. “Russia, one of President Bashar al-Assad’s strongest allies despite international condemnation of the government’s violent crackdown on the country’s uprising, has repeatedly blocked the United Nations Security Council’s attempts to halt the violence, accusing the U.S. and its allies of trying to start another war. Now the Russian Black Sea fleet’s Iman tanker has arrived in the Syrian port of Tartus on the Mediterranean Sea with an anti-terror squad from the Russian Marines aboard according to the Interfax news agency. The Assad government has insisted it is fighting a terrorist insurgency. The Russian news reports did not elaborate on the Russian troops’ mission in Syria or if they are expected to leave the port….Moscow has long enjoyed a cozy relationship with the Assad regime, to which it sells billions of dollars of weapons. In return Russia has maintained a Navy base at Tartus, which gives it access to the Mediterranean.” Developing….

>> Register for the “Israel, The Church and the Middle East Crisis Conference” at Biola University in southern California on March 23-24 — Joel will be speaking several times, including on the geopolitical and prophetic implications of the Russian-Iranian alliance

Re: Russian military unit has arrived in Syria

Mary, this is a very omnious sign. Looks like things are getting ready to blow sky high over there. Thanks for posting this alert!!!!

Wow!??? I'm shocked. Just the other day Russia had blocked all of Iran's embassy accounts. Now they are backing them. Hhmmm?

Actually according to this article, Russia has landed in Syria to help Bashir Assad. Of course Syria is being backed by Iran too so technically Russia is allied with them also. Too much happening right now to keep it all straight! We know that eventually Russia and Iran will be top dogs leading a coalition of islamic nations against Israel. Looks like that could be sooner rather than later.

You know Texas Sue, I normally would have taken this story with a grain of salt...wanting CNN to confirm it, but since it came from Joe Rosenberg I take it as fact.

Mary I agree with you. Joel Rosenberg probably has better international contact sources than CNN. This story just makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck doesn't it? Oh please let this mean that we are close to leaving. Please, please, plezzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Pretty please!

Texas Sue
Mary I agree with you. Joel Rosenberg probably has better international contact sources than CNN. This story just makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck doesn't it? Oh please let this mean that we are close to leaving. Please, please, plezzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Amen to that sister!!!!!!!

FOX News and ABC News are running it as well.

This is a BIG deal. You realize that if these Russian soldiers are in Damascus during the Isaiah 17:1 destruction, the reaction that Russia will have?

Could be the hook that draws Gog into war with Israel.

How much closer can we get?

Kristi
Texas Sue

Amen to that sister!!!!!!!

DITTO!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Mark W
FOX News and ABC News are running it as well.

This is a BIG deal. You realize that if these Russian soldiers are in Damascus during the Isaiah 17:1 destruction, the reaction that Russia will have?

Could be the hook that draws Gog into war with Israel.

How much closer can we get?

Wow Mark, I had not even thought of that. I always thought the hook might be the oil and gas found in Israel, or even its agriculture, but this could be it!

Does anyone KNOW HOW MANY TROOPS ARE THERE????

I thought I heard Paul Begley say 25,000 ...I'm not sure. But if it is, that's a lot of troops that could loose their lives in a moment and Putin would have to respond TO THIS ASPA.

Sue,

It is plain in Ezekiel 38 that Gog and all his allies are coming for a spoil but having troops on the ground in Damascus during its destruction certainly puts a personal tilt to getting involved and the anticipated reaction is predictable.

This is a little known fact and I often wondered if it wasn't OPSEC material when I heard it:

Back in 1982, when Israel made its incursion into Lebanon, it made an interesting discovery. Found were several (how many I don't recall) man made caverns built by a HUGE Soviet Digging Machine. Inside these caverns were enough weapons, supplies, food and material to field an army of 1/2 a million men. Although, the original intent of Israel was to put down the pesky PLO, after it had made this discovery, the IDF took all the time it needed to ship all this equipment out. Reportedly, they filled over 1,000 semi-trucks. Overnight, Israel became the no. 2 exporter of the AK-47 rifle.

In among the food items were such things as coffee which has a short shelf life. None of this belonged to the PLO. They had more than enough arms & equipment. So what was all of this about? Was the Soviet Union planning something even back then? It appears that when Israel went into Lebanon not only did they thwart an invasion...they took the benefit of all the goods as well.

My point of all this?

Russia has long wanted to be involved in the Mideast. Remember when Pres. Johnson threatened Russia with a task force in 1967 when they wanted to be involved then?

Here's their opportunity and they are jumping in under a renewed and re-elected and bolder President Putin.

Mark, I didn't know about that find in Lebanon. What a bonus for Israel to cart all that away. There is a verse in Jeremiah where (can't remember number) God tells Israel that they will PLUNDER their enemies who had before plundered them. Sounds like this would fit that promise.

Mary, I am not sure how many troops are there. I did read somewhere that many of the troops stationed in Iraq did not come home in December, but were transferred to the Lebanon and Jordanian borders of Syria.