Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Signs in the Mazzaroth.....First Fruits/ Resurrection Sunday....RAPTURE WATCH

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes"
"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"!

One thing I'd like to emphatically state is that I am not setting a rapture date. But I am issuing a high alert watch date for around the times listed below.

The old testament talks about the Mazzaroth which has to do with the constellations and the signs they show. Each of the twelve tribes of Israel are represented by one of the main twelve constellations. As the earth completes it's cycle around the sun, each month a new tribe is represented telling the story of redemption. Interestingly, the story (yearly cycle) begins in Virgo (virgin) and ends in Leo (Lion).
This year the Feast of First Fruits happens to fall on Easter (Resurrection Sunday, April 8, 2012). Amazingly on this date the sun is in the constellation Pisces and the moon is in the constellation Libra. Below are the Messianic meanings of these constellations (Mazzaroth meanings):

PISCES.....(Fishes--Deliverance out of Bondage)
The ShuVaH or RETURN of the Holy Israel (at the end of the Churches Era)--the Current Messianic (Jewish-Christian) Movement (Psalms 102:13 and Romans 11:18-25)
*Remember in John chapter 21 the rapture symbolism of the 153 fish. Significantly, 153 is a triangular number and is the sum of the first 17 integers. It is also is the sum of the first five positive factorials: this forms a triangle or pyramid. So basically 153 shows the triune nature of God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). The biblical meaning of 17 is VICTORY.

LIBRA.....(Required Price Paid)
Messiah, our Redeemer, purchases our salvation--Atonement (Leviticus 17:11 and Romans 5:8-11)

Also noteworthy is that Jupiter (king planet) is in the constellation Aries and Saturn (satan) is still in Virgo. Remember Rosh Hashana last year when the sign of Revelation 12 was in Virgo (Sept. 30, 2011). Venus (morning star) and Saturn (satan) were in the "womb" and on their way to being birthed. Saturn is still in Virgo and is now in the "birthed" position. Below I have also put the Messianic meanings to Aries and Libra (Mazzaroth meanings):

ARIES.....(the Ram--Glory out of Humiliation)
The Future Rising of Astaria or KoReY--the Coming Holy Isarel of Outer Space (Daniel 7:27 and Revelations 12:1)

VIRGO.....(The Virgin--Seed of Woman)
The Virgin Birth of the Messiah (Isaiah 7:14 and Matthew 2:18-21)

Amazingly these signs in the heavens take place on First Fruits this April 8th. Not sure what this will add up to if anything, but with all that is happening with Israel right now it is worth keeping our eyes open and on the watch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/153_(number)

Re: Signs in the Mazzaroth.....First Fruits/ Resurrection Sunday....RAPTURE WATCH

Sorry to disagree Brandon, but according to Leviticus 23 , the Feast of First Fruits is to take place on the day after the Sabbbath within the feast of Unleavened Bread. Unleavened bread is a seven day feast that starts the day after Passover and so will not always be on the same day of the week on the gregorian calendar. However it ALWAYS falls on a Sunday since the Hebrew Sabbath is on Saturday. MAN changed it to a fixed date on the 17th of Nisan. But God layed down the timing in the bible.
For example in 2011, Passover fell on April 19th, Unleavened Bread began on April 20th and the Sabbath within seven days was the 23rd. The day after (FIRST FRUITS) fell on the 24th which was Nisan 20.
Again, I dont say this to be argumentative, but it is clearly in the word of God as to the timing, and this year First Fruits falls on Sunday April 8th (Nisan 16).

Leviticus 23

The Passover and Unleavened Bread

4“‘These are the Lord’s appointed feasts, the sacred assemblies you are to proclaim at their appointed times: 5The Lord’s Passover begins at twilight on the fourteenth day of the first month. 6On the fifteenth day of that month the Lord’s Feast of Unleavened Bread begins; for seven days you must eat bread made without yeast. 7On the first day hold a sacred assembly and do no regular work. 8For seven days present an offering made to the Lord by fire. And on the seventh day hold a sacred assembly and do no regular work.’”

Firstfruits

9The Lord said to Moses, 10“Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘When you enter the land I am going to give you and you reap its harvest, bring to the priest a sheaf of the first grain you harvest. 11He is to wave the sheaf before the Lord so it will be accepted on your behalf; the priest is to wave it on the day after the Sabbath. 12On the day you wave the sheaf, you must sacrifice as a burnt offering to the Lord a lamb a year old without defect, 13together with its grain offering of two-tenths of an ephaha of fine flour mixed with oil—an offering made to the Lord by fire, a pleasing aroma—and its drink offering of a quarter of a hinb of wine. 14You must not eat any bread, or roasted or new grain, until the very day you bring this offering to your God. This is to be a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, wherever you live.