Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Baby" moon comes "OUT OF THE GROUND" this week!!!

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

ALL:

Just as I was finishing this calculation below, my mother called
my cell phone to see if I wanted some breakfast. I told her I didn't
but when I hung up, the digital clock on the phone read 7:07.

...From: Thursday, January 6, 2000 - NEW MOON (1st of 2000's)
...To: Thursday, March 22, 2012 - NEW MOON
...It is 4459 days
...Or 12 years, 2 months, 16 days
...Or 637 weeks
...4459 = 7 X 7 X 7 X 13
...777 = "CHRIST RETURNS"
...13 = "rebellion; apostasy"
ALSO...
...91 (SEE: Psalm 91) X 49 = 4459 days
...49 = The Son of Man
...49 = THE WRATH OF GOD.

...Psalm 91 (KJV)
...10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague
...come nigh thy dwelling.
...11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to
...keep thee in all thy ways.
...12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou
...dash thy foot against a stone.

The reason that I was doing the calculation was because of the
"way" a new moon comes "OUT OF THE GROUND" - "seemingly".
That happened "AS" we entered a "new time" - 12/31/99 to 1/1/00 -
and entered the "2000's". The number "2000" means "CROSSING
THE JORDAN" and is a "type" of our rapture. It is synonymous
with "ENTERING A NEW LAND". As we entered the "2000's", we
entered a "NEW TIME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the 7th day into the 2000's (or the day after the new moon), the
moon "CAME OUT OF THE GROUND". PLEASE NOTE that, in the
western sky illustration below, the moon will "COME OUT OF THE
GROUND" on the 23rd. [As you know, this is the "way" that God
designed for the Jews to begin their new month - at the "spotting"
of a new moon.]

This Week's Sky at a Glance
Some daily events in the changing sky for March 16 – 24

When this "baby" moon comes "OUT OF THE GROUND", it looks
like a scoop (OR AN ARK)!!

...1 Thessalonians 4 (KJV)
...15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord,
...that we which are alive and remain unto the coming
...of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
...16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven
...with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with
...the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
...17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught
...up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord
...in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

"BLESSINGS!!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!"

Calvin

PS:

(As I was thinking to myself should I post this, I randomly
opened my Bible and it came to this...)

Acts 2
25 David said about him:

“‘I saw the Lord always before me.
Because he is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken.
26 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will live in hope,
27 because you will not abandon me to the grave,
nor will you let your Holy One see decay.
28 You have made known to me the paths of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence.’

Re: "Baby" moon comes "OUT OF THE GROUND" this week!!!

Brandon, I deleted your response because mid-Trib Rapture teaching is not allowed on this forum. Only pre-Trib is. The Tribulation will not begin until the Church is gone in the Rapture.

Brandon, I repeat what I said in my earlier reply: mid-Trib teaching is not allowed on this forum! No ifs, ands, or buts about that. If you have a quarrel with that rule, you will have to take it up with Valerie. She's the one who set up that rule.

Here are the rules, as Valerie posted them:

RULES TO FOLLOW:

This site has been predetermined, a PRE-TRIBULATION FORUM, any other than mentioned will be DELETED!

MID TRIB, POST TRIB, POSTING AND DISCUSSIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED!

It has been established for like minded people to share with one another, as we watch for the Lord’s soon return.

No one here needs to feel they have to defend this belief. Those whom believe otherwise should seek another forum on the web instead of joining here.

What Valerie said cannot be made any plainer than that, Brandon. If you post another reply or start a thread epousing mid-Trib, one of us mods will delete it.

I repeat what I said earlier, Brandon, and in doing so, I speak for Valerie. If you cannot follow the rules, then you need to find a forum where post-Trib and mid-Trib posting are both permitted.

Brandon and Kathy and RFTH bros and sisters,
Love you all. One of these days we will know even as we are known, until then, we don't know everything.
We do know though, that if we take it upon ourself to start a forum, we get to set the boundaries for that space.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Calvin, looking at the sky you posted, it DOES look like a scoop or ark rising, rising towards Pleides, the sisters or churches. Hallelujah for the day when we can rise and finally become "what we shall be 1John 3:2"
Baby moon comes out of the ground this week you said. Calvin, a darn weird thing happened to me early this morning. Twice I tried to heat water in the microwave and it stopped, showing 14 on the screen. I didn't punch in 14. All day I've been thinking why did it say 14 14. By the way, it worked fine after that no problem. 14's coming up out of nowhere.

One more thing, if a president happened to be AC in waiting, he is only restricted to 4 year terms as long as he is lawfully in office. If that office is ignored because of dictatorship or martial law that lasts years, he could be in office who knows how long. The entire 7 years is possible.

I know the King of Kings is in power and has authority forever. Thats where I'm putting my trust. Jesus said to pray to be counted worthy to escape ALL these things that are coming. He wouldn't have said that if He didn't mean it. Calvin, where is the line to that ark?

Regina:

WOW AND THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 = Deliverance; Salvation

That's just the way the moon looks as it comes up
day by day.

Another "ARK" sign.....

...From: Wed.-Thurs., June 1-2, 2011 - **Ark Eclipse
...To: Wed.-Thurs., March 21-22, 2012
...It is 294 days
...Or 42 weeks
...42 = FIRST AND SECOND ADVENT ("COMING")

I don't think I've EVER seen soo many strong signs!!!

"BLESSINGS"

Calvin

++++++++++++++++

**Partial Solar Eclipse of June 01

The next partial solar eclipse occurs at the Moon's descending node in Taurus. The event is visible from high latitudes in the Northern Hemisphere (Figure 2).

The eclipse begins at sunrise in Siberia and northern China where the penumbral shadow first touches Earth at 19:25:18 UT. Two hours later, greatest eclipse occurs at 21:16:11 UT. At that time, an eclipse of magnitude 0.601 will be visible from the Arctic coast of western Siberia as the midnight Sun skirts the northern horizon. Although most of Alaska and northern Canada will witness the partial eclipse, the southern limit of the penumbra falls along a curve from south of Fairbanks to central New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.

Reykjavik, Iceland receives a 0.462 magnitude eclipse just before sunset. Northern most Norway, Sweden and Finland also get a midnight Sun eclipse with the event hanging above the northern horizon. The partial eclipse ends at 23:06:56 UT when the penumbra leaves Earth just north of Newfoundland in the Atlantic Ocean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 1, 2011

Partial Eclipse of the Sun

Look at the name given to this article from Spaceweather.com:

Midnight Solar Eclipse Gallery

ECLIPSE OF THE MIDNIGHT SUN: A solar eclipse at midnight?
It's not only possible, it actually happened this week. On June 1st,
the new Moon passed in front of the midnight sun above the Arctic
circle, producing a partial eclipse of exquisite beauty. And, yes,
we're talking about the sun:

A Rare Eclipse of the Midnight Sun: A solar eclipse in the middle
of the night? Yes, it can happen. Sky watchers in the Arctic
witnessed such an event on June 1st when the Moon partially
eclipsed the midnight sun

Brandon,

The heading at the top of the forum reads Pre-Trib Rapture.

The rules, spell it out, and thanks to Kathy for copying it and bringing it to your attention.

This forum has be Predetermined as a Pre-Tribulation forum, and no one here has to defend it, because we all
believe in the pre tribulation Rapture, and are like minded on the subject.

Do not post anything that doesn't related to a Pre-tribulation Rapture! If you continue to do so,
You will be banned from posting here for that reason.

Please follow the rules, they are there for a reason.

Only the Pre-Tribulation Rapture is imminent, and if you think otherwise, then that's your problem, not ours.

Have you read all the information on a Pre Tribulation Rapture that has been posted, if not, I suggest you do. You'll be glad you did.

Kathy & I will continue to delete, that which is not
relevant to this forum in regards to the Pre-Trib Rapture.

Please be courteous to the Mods, they are doing their best to see that the rules are enforced.

I thank Kathy, for doing what was required to do!

I hope you'll do likewise, in order to continue posting here.

Blessings!

Valerie