Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We're Back....Thanks be to God!!!

Thanks be to God another victory for the Lord!!! Amen!!!

Welcome Back,

I've been working furiously trying to get a hold of Bravenet to get this forum back up and running! Finally got an reply back at 4:13pm today, and now it's 5:34pm and the site is finally up and running. Thanks Doug, from Bravenet team.

I paid for the site earlier than April 7th, and everything went into a spin at their end..as I had 100,000 posts, and when I renewed, they put 10,000 instead, and the site was closed down for posting.

Come and share with us.

By the way I had to start deleting a lot of the posts as I wasn't even sure if I could get back into RFTH forum any more. I was trying to get it under the 10,000 post...and only got as far as 19,000+ posts...! still had a ways to go.

So please don't be upset if your post is gone, I had no choice in the matter.

Blessings!

Valerie

Re: We're Back....Thanks be to God!!!

Val:

WELCOME BACK "TO YOU"!!!!!!!!!

INCREDIBLE YOU WERE ABLE TO GET IT BACK!!!

MANY BLESSINGS AND THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Valerie..

Thank you for all your diligence..

I sure missed this forum when it was down...

I was going to email you but
I figured everyone was doing that..

Thank you Jesus for allowing this site to be up and running again...

Oh thank God! I was beginning to get withdrawals! LOL! Just kidding! But seriously thankful to see everyone! Be blessed!

Now all that remains is to restore the picture! (Or at least get it to where it can stay on the Web site consistently.)

Yay! The picture is back! So glad that everything is back up and running again. Valerie, if I could I would cook a fabulous dinner for you so you could just put your feet up and rest. I know you have to be exhausted after trying to straigthen out this mess. All of this on top of your concern about your daughter and granddaughters being so ill at this time. May you be rewarded here and now as well as in heaven for all your efforts to glorify Jesus with Rapture Flight. I know I speak for everyone here when I say that you are loved, respected and appreciated dear Valerie!

I totally agree 100% with ya' all, re: us missing RFTH!!!

Thank you sooo much, Valerie, for getting it up 'n' running again. I too, was getting this withdrawls hang-ups as well...and was literally going out of my mind wondering what happened.

I'm thrilled to pieces seeing that our board hasn't gone away, and that we our RFTH home back. Goooood job, Val!!! Gooood job!!!

Hope it stays up until Jesus comes, too!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Val, last night B4 going to bed, I prayed for you daughter & grandkids too.

Hi Everyone,

I really missed all of you too! I think I was getting withdrawal symptoms too!!! LOL!!!

With everything happening in the world right now, I thought, maybe someone out there didn't want us to continue on board.

I give God the glory and the Victory!!!!

Texas Sue, that dinner sounded nice! We'll celebrate with the wedding supper instead in Heaven then you too can put your feet up, until all is ready and the table is set. LOL!!!

Thanks for praying for our daughter & granddaughter's there feeling better now...will be a couple of days yet, and I think they should be as good as new!!!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie, I am glad to hear that the babies and your daughter are better. I know you are relieved!

So glad the forum is up and running again. Looks like we are headed toward something very ominous in America and we sure do need each other right now. I am referring to the two most recent pieces of freedom stripping. The Congress passed a law against protests, taking away the right to assemble. On March 16, Friday, the ursurper signed an executive order to take away private property and conscript slave labor for the government. All of this on the heels of the NDAA and TSA expansion to bus stations, trains, and highways.

Makes me hope that we only will need the forum for a short time and that any moment now we find ourselves translated to our heavenly quarters. Can't be soon enough for me Val! I know we all feel that way.

Texas Sue
Valerie, I am glad to hear that the babies and your daughter are better. I know you are relieved!

So glad the forum is up and running again. Looks like we are headed toward something very ominous in America and we sure do need each other right now. I am referring to the two most recent pieces of freedom stripping. The Congress passed a law against protests, taking away the right to assemble. On March 16, Friday, the ursurper signed an executive order to take away private property and conscript slave labor for the government. All of this on the heels of the NDAA and TSA expansion to bus stations, trains, and highways.

Makes me hope that we only will need the forum for a short time and that any moment now we find ourselves translated to our heavenly quarters. Can't be soon enough for me Val! I know we all feel that way.

Valerie, re: your daughter & two grandkids...I say a hardy DITTO!!! to hearing the great news that they're feeling much better, and am getting well too. Thank you Jesus, for answering our prayers.

I also totally say a hardy DITTO!!! to your 3rd/or last paragraph too. And with that, I say...

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy