Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sackcloth&Ashes Revelation 2012 - YAH'S ELECT VS THE GIGANTES PT. 1

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Re: Sackcloth&Ashes Revelation 2012 - YAH'S ELECT VS THE GIGANTES PT. 1

Mark, the phrase in the video where he says the chip/mark of the beast changes a person's dna where they are eternally condemned, not able to be saved is something that only now in this time we are able to understand. For hundreds of years I am sure Christians wondered about this verse in Revelation where God says that anyone taking the mark is eternally doomed. Until modern technology emerged, this verse made God sound like He just didn't want to save them anymore. That isn't it at all. God can't save them because their very DNA becomes irreversibly less than human, seed of satan, children of the devil genetically. They place themselves in a position of eternal ****ation by their choice to follow the AC.

Think about the fact that satan is a counterfeiter. He has no new ideas and he delights in mocking God by copying or perverting all that God does. The Bible says that when we give our lives to Christ, we are a new man, a new CREATION. Jesus said to Nicodemus that we must be born AGAIN - a second birth. What has been born?

After I saw this info a few months ago about the chip changing dna, I realized at a much deeper level what salvation through Christ does for us. WE ARE A NEW CREATURE - God changes our DNA so that we are eternally His child, His offspring BORN into the image of Jesus, the image of God. We literally become the children of the Most High God. The more I think about it, the more awesome it is. Eternally, I am the child of God, a member of His royal family. I bear His image in my DNA because I am washed and made new in the blood of Jesus. How marvelous is that!

I never gave it a whole lot of thought, but the author of this video has a good point. Think of all the alien invasion movies and television shows in the last few years: "Falling Skies," "Fourth of July," "Battle: Los Angeles," "V," all the "Transformer" series, etc. They all seem to have a common theme.

Part of the end time Deception? We'll see.

Sue,

The whole concept about the "Mark of the Beast" technology and its changing of a persons DNA is quite extraordinary. I thought it was the simple insertion of a low radio wave length transmitter. Maybe much more than that? I too was always puzzled as to why once a person received the mark (like a micro capsule) can it not be removed...or why once received a person is eternally doomed? The changing of a persons DNA and its everlasting effects... seems plausible.

Mark, it was a stunning realization to me and makes perfect sense. Only those fully human, descended from Adam and made in God's image are eligible for salvation through Jesus. He died for GOD'S creation, God's men and women and children. Once a person accepts the mark and their dna begins changing, then they are no longer fully human, and thereby ineligible for salvation.

I read one article where the idea of a third strand of dna is being created to extend the life span. Imagine the AC telling folks that not only is this mark your new "smart-card", the only way to make finacial transactions, it will restore your youth, health and extend your life. People will stampede to get one. It also makes sense of that verse in Revelation where it says men will seek death and death will flee from them. What if with this chip you can't die unless they turn off your chip?

"But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Matt 24:37

In the days of Noah, when Satan was mingling with men (the Nephilim), it was G-d's judgement with water that cleansed the earth of Satan's seed. So will it be now, (with fire) as the hybridization of man and animal is "just one more thing" that is bringing his wrath on the planet.

I'm ready to go home....

Texas Sue
It also makes sense of that verse in Revelation where it says men will seek death and death will flee from them. What if with this chip you can't die unless they turn off your chip?

That's another verse that always puzzled me. You bring up some interesting questions and observations. Like you say, we may only now be able to understand these passages.