Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FEMA preparing for a big earthquake

Interestingly Timothy Snodgrass had a warning posted on his website as well of an impending California quake. He said it would follow a quake in Vanatu of a 7.1 or 7.2. Last Friday (March 9th) there was a 7.1 that hit Vanatu.
I am signed up to receive his e-mails and this is what was sent on March 11th. It may have been posted elsewhere already but if it hasn't here it is:

E-mail from Timothy Snodgrass March 11th (Fair use for information and discussion purposes):

March 11, 2012 - Shortly before arriving in the United States on 3/3/12, I awoke from a vivid dream of an 8.0 quake, centered in the beautiful State of California. Within a matter of minutes, I received a communication from Prophetess Susan O'marra in New York, describing the exact same dream of an 8.0 quake, which she had at exactly 8:00 AM

In both of our dreams, no time frames where given. I had not planned on making a public statement regarding this dream, until a 7.1 quake shook the Vanuatu Islands on March 9. This quake in the South Pacific is prophetically significant. In the early 90s the Lord spoke to me that sometime in the future a large California quake would be preceded by an earthquake in Vanuatu measuring 7.1 - 7.2. Although several quakes over the last decade have fit this description, none of them were accompanied by a rhema warning.

If you are California resident, as a precautionary measure I would advise that you keep some extra drinking water on hand, and store a case of bottled water in the trunk of your car. Also, I would advise that you prepare a small back-pack or carrying case by your door, filled with all of the personal items and necessary medications needed in the event of an emergency. This is just a precaution, but I would advise that you remain on alert for the next thirty days - through Passover.

This is not a prophetic warning of an impending earthquake. This is simply a precautionary word of counsel and wisdom, as we observe the signs in the sun, moon and stars. The 7.1 Vanuatu quake occurred only a matter of hours after a major solar flare hit the earth, and the sun continues to erupt. Is it by accident that these events are occuring on the first anniversary of the Great Japan Quake? I do not think so. Remember, I was there during the grear quake in Japan on March 11. I am speaking out of love and experience, it is better to be prepared for what is coming. I believe that much intercession for California is needed over the next 30 days. An 8.0 is too large. Prayer can change the equation, bring down the magnitude, and save lives. Nothing is impossible for God.