Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is This Happening To Anyone Else

Lately I have been having lots of little problems with my computer. I get little notices at the bottom of the page that "internet explorer stopped working", or "this page had to be turned off, do you want to restore?".

The most disturbing is happening now. When I opened my "favorites" tab in order to chose RFTH, the curser arrow just took off on its own as if remote controlled and scanned up and down the page as if "looking" at the favorites website list. I worked for FEMA for a short time after moving here from my home town. Everything we did on the phone and online was monitored. Ocassionally, whoever was monitoring would take over the curser during a live conversation with a client and post messages on my screen if I were not handling a problem with a disaster victim correctly. Also, if I were doing very well. It moved the same way when controlled by the person monitoring my work as it did just now.

It just feels creepy. Pages go down for no reason and often, and the page will sometimes flash like a picture has been taken. Sounds funny but it is the only way I can describe it. These things only started a couple of months ago and have never happened before. I am not that techy so don't know what is causing it. I have a very good Norton antivirus program and it scans constantly for invaders or viruses. Any ideas what it may be?

Re: Is This Happening To Anyone Else

this happens to my screens also, and the cursor moving as if remotely. there is a router for security. it wouldn't surprise me Sue if surveillance was watching us believers. After all, I read Cheney is afraid of Canada. Donkeys and Elephants are afraid of independents. So how scary are we children of the most high God?

Sue, you could still have a virus or Trojan worm. I got one last year that norton would not clean. I downloaded the free AVG and that cleaned it, but not before it had deleted almost all of my pictures and some of my other files. It sounds like you have been hacked.

Sue,

I found I can no longer use my internet explorer browser! It would cut me off the internet more often than not, especially when no sooner I get on to RFTH. Strange things happening too.

Your right this started a few months ago, and I know I don't have a virus I have AVG which I use often!

It got so bad, it would lock me out of my bravenet account, I couldn't get in to my account as I wasn't able to login. Tried Google Chrome for awhile, same thing. I recently emailed the Service provider, and he told me to switch to firefox as a browser...!

I just downloaded firefox browser and so far so good.

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

It's a free download.

Try it out Sue, and see if there is a change or not.

Blessings!

Valerie

Sue, sounds like you have some remote snooping going on or just a screwy mouse maybe.

Go into your Explorer, click on My Computer, locate the remote tab or key and disable the "Allow Remote Access" ..

I'm using Windows 7, been awhile since I've used the others, so they may be a little different in finding that Remote key to turn off..

Also, down thru the years since 1993, I have noticed that most virus program do NOT work.. McAffee is about the worst I've seen and tried back in 1993..

The only one that I have found to work these days is TrendMicro... I watch for sales every year and usually get them for around $9-$20 for the 3 user.

You'll notice when you use it, that it will find a cookie sent by Bravenet that is a snoop cookie..

There are also updates from Microsoft for remote user hacking into ones computer..

As for the Internet Explorer, I have no problem with mine..

I've been in Electronics since 1968 and finally jumped into the computer world in 1992 when hard drives came out.. After some junky buys I started to build my own computers since 1993..

I also beta tested MS products since 1997 until the end of Windows 7 beta and after that I have quit.. I'm getting to old...LOL

Also if you have the Networking Icon in your Taskbar, and see the mouse start working by itself.. Try to click mouse on the Net Icon, and lock or disconnect the Internet to see if that stops the mouse movement..

It's been a long time, but I have seen a screwy mouse years ago.. Not sure if that's your problem or not..

Joseph

RJ, I have Windows 7 Program too, but the Microsoft Browser has been nothing but problems!

Using the firefox browser works for me...I hope it stays that way! I've used AVG virus program and it has worked fine for me. I'm believe it might have something to do with the browser which is happens to be Microsoft. You're probably aware, that Windows 8 has just come out as well...hmm,
seems like a lot of money to be made in the software as well as the hardware in computers. There's always something new on the market.

Thanks for sharing your advise!

Valerie

RJ, you suggested:

Go into your Explorer, click on My Computer, locate the remote tab or key and disable the "Allow Remote Access" ..

I found the box and it had been set up, I guess at the store when I bought it, to allow remote access so I unchecked it. Thanks so much because I am very un-technical and just get lost in all this stuff. Sorry to show my ignorance; however, I am brilliant in other areas. You should try my wonderful desserts and you will find I have genius level baking ability.

Valerie, I think I will go ahead and download the program you suggested too. I have seen other people rave about it too as a good change. Thanks everyone!

Karla Jo
Sue, you could still have a virus or Trojan worm. I got one last year that norton would not clean. I downloaded the free AVG and that cleaned it, but not before it had deleted almost all of my pictures and some of my other files. It sounds like you have been hacked.

Karla, you, Val, and RJ have all mentioned "AVG". What is it, a virus protection program? How can you tell if it is a trojan virus? Sorry to sound so elementary level but that is the story.

TexasSue...I need to reply to your post...so that you don't think you're crazy. We just recently moved and have a very high-speed internet...runs through a router. I also use a Mac...with a virus protector...but have NEVER had a virus or threat...as long as we've owned it (Macs are better for this)...which is 2 years. That said...about 2 weeks ago, I noticed that my cursor was moving whichever way it wanted to. I had no control for about 5 minutes. I rebooted my computer...& it quit.

Now, about those "page flashes." YES...they started happening about 4-5 weeks ago. They not only happen on my Mac...but my iPhone as well. So...it can NOT be the computer...HAS to be the internet/service provider. Wonder if they ARE taking "snapshots" of what we're looking at???....kind of like we can do with our iPhones??? Funny that you used that analogy, because when it happens, it reminds me EXACTLY of taking "screen snapshots" of my iPhone! Hmmm???

Bought&Paid4
TexasSue...I need to reply to your post...so that you don't think you're crazy. We just recently moved and have a very high-speed internet...runs through a router. I also use a Mac...with a virus protector...but have NEVER had a virus or threat...as long as we've owned it (Macs are better for this)...which is 2 years. That said...about 2 weeks ago, I noticed that my cursor was moving whichever way it wanted to. I had no control for about 5 minutes. I rebooted my computer...& it quit.

Now, about those "page flashes." YES...they started happening about 4-5 weeks ago. They not only happen on my Mac...but my iPhone as well. So...it can NOT be the computer...HAS to be the internet/service provider. Wonder if they ARE taking "snapshots" of what we're looking at???....kind of like we can do with our iPhones??? Funny that you used that analogy, because when it happens, it reminds me EXACTLY of taking "screen snapshots" of my iPhone! Hmmm???

Thank you so much for sharing that you have the same thing happening to you. I followed RJ's suggestion about turning off the remote access function. I didn't even know that existed and it must have been turned on by the kid at the store that programmed the computer when I bought it. That mouse 'run away' is the freakiest thing that happened because it made me feel that someone else was in control of my computer. If it happens again I will restart it.

What you said about the "flashes" is interesting. I know Google is tracking everything now. I had downloaded it sometime back but never use it. I was going to take it off my computer but read someone else's account of losing access to other programs after they did that. But yes, it is like someone is taking pictures of every site I visit, and my mail. All I can say is that Jesus cannot come too soon for me. Ready to go now!

Sue,

AVG is an anti-virus protector it is offered for free to be used with Microsoft Browser. Make sure you read what system you're using, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP!

You can read and find out more on

http://free.avg.com/ca-en/download

I use it and it works good! You can upgrade, if you wish, or add other features. For those whom own Mac's
there is a free download as well.

Hope this helps!

Blessings!

Valerie

AMEN TexasSue!! I'm ready to go home too!!

Thanks for that info Valerie.

Valerie, thanks so much for the AVG link. I know that any like myself who were not aware of this will be grateful also. :)

You're both very welcome!

I do hope it will help others as well!

Blessings!

Valerie

What Valerie said.
I loved AVG because it scanned my Facebook as well. Will upgrade to it as soon as my Norton that I bought when I bought with my granddaughter's laptop expires. McAfee stinks. It let everything through.
Firefox is a great browser. I don't use IE at all.

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

There's a Remote Desktop Protocol vulnerability that Microsoft addresses in one of their most recent security updates. Details at the following link:

http://arstechnica.com/business/news/2012/03/remote-desktop-bug-in-windows-makes-worm-meat-of-high-value-machines.ars

They were anticipating that an exploit would be developed within the next 30 days, and that all Windows users should apply the patch.

Mark Armstrong
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

There's a Remote Desktop Protocol vulnerability that Microsoft addresses in one of their most recent security updates. Details at the following link:

http://arstechnica.com/business/news/2012/03/remote-desktop-bug-in-windows-makes-worm-meat-of-high-value-machines.ars

They were anticipating that an exploit would be developed within the next 30 days, and that all Windows users should apply the patch.

Thanks Mark! I will go to the link and check it out.

It's now happening to me too. Most everytime, when I click on Reply to open up my username to log on to RFTH to post a message/or thread...I'm starting to get that Error page. Then I have to go back to my Favorites list...I scroll back down to RFTH to get back onboard again. Then I complete what it is I intended to do in the first place.

Does this happen to you all too?

Maranatha!
Tammy