Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel Prayer Alert: Hamas' Rockets Nearing Tel Aviv

Israel Prayer Alert: Hamas' Rockets Nearing Tel Aviv

http://www.breakingchristiannews.com/articles/display_art.html?ID=9922

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Prayer Alert: Hamas' Rockets Nearing Tel Aviv
Aimee Herd : Mar 12, 2012 : Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu, Gavriel Queenann

Hamas has rejected any chance of a ceasefire until Israel promises to stop attacking "ticking bomb" terrorists who prepare rocket attacks on Israel.

EDITOR'S NOTE: BCN encourages our readers to be praying for Israel's protection.

According to an Israel National News report, the Gaza missile attack launched by Hamas seems to be moving northward toward Tel Aviv, and Israel is taking action. (Israel news photo: Flash 90)

Workers at Ashkelon's Barzali Hospital are reportedly moving children and mothers to bomb shelters, as well as sending home those patients who can leave, while the bombardment inches closer.

On Monday, Gedara—a city on the southern edge of metro Tel Aviv came under rocket attack.

According to the report, Hamas has rejected any chance of a ceasefire until Israel promises to stop attacking "ticking bomb" terrorists who prepare rocket attacks on Israel. The government and military have categorically stated that the IDF will carry out pre-emptive measures to protect the country.

Meanwhile, the Israeli Defense Force successfully eliminated a two-man terror cell seeking to launch deadly rockets into Israel.

Read Full Story...

Re: Israel Prayer Alert: Hamas' Rockets Nearing Tel Aviv

This is very serious news. Tel Aviv is to Israel what New York, L.A., Chicago and Houston are to the U.S. It is the area of Israel with the largest concentration of Jewish citizens in that nation. It is THE population center. If Gaza goes after Tel Aviv, then it will be all out war. This whole situation has racheted up a few notches.

Chris, Gaza is an ancient enemy of Israel. In fact, the hebrew spelling of "palestinian" is the same as "philistine". Remember Goliath? Several of the old testament prophecy books specifically mention the total destruction and judgment of Gaza. I don't remember specific ones to name without looking them up. Just go through Isaiah, and some of the minor prophets and you will see the phrase, "burden of gaza", burden of damascus, etc. These are speaking of future judgments by God because of their harsh treatment of Israel.

A sample of verses concerning Gaza:

Amos 1 verse 6-8
6 This is what the LORD says: "For three sins of Gaza, even for four, I will not turn back [my wrath]. Because she took captive whole communities and sold them to Edom,7 I will send fire upon the walls of Gaza that will consume her fortresses. 8 I will destroy the king of Ashdod and the one who holds the scepter in Ashkelon. I will turn my hand against Ekron, till the last of the Philistines is dead," says the Sovereign LORD.

Jeremiah 47 verse 5
Baldness is come upon Gaza, Ashkelon is cut off with the remnant
of their valley...

Chris: where that Daniel guy is saying we have another 6 years before the Rapture can take place?....the new poster on this site

The fish are dying, birds are falling out of the sky.
The Madrid fault line is acting up, lakes and streams are turning blood red from Beruit Lebanon to several states here from Texas to Florida I think.

They have made a new strain of bird flu that got away from the lab. Greece is broke and the E.U. is next.

We will soon have a bank holiday coming our way soon.

So if the rapture is 5 / 6 years away...you had better know how to walk by faith trusting everyday for your daily bread and to listen very closely to a still small voice that will warn you where not to go for your safty.

God help parents with children trying to keep other adults from harming them its almost impossible.
a 3 month old baby here in Pa. was raped

Multiply what you see now by 70 perecent increase of everything going on ...I would not want to be be here for 6 more years.

In less then two years Christanity as we know it will be outlawed...meaning you will have to ordain those you would never have thought of or marry people you would never have...or hate crime bill will shut you down. The fema camps are ready lets hope its not for us.

mary
A sample of verses concerning Gaza:

Amos 1 verse 6-8
6 This is what the LORD says: "For three sins of Gaza, even for four, I will not turn back [my wrath]. Because she took captive whole communities and sold them to Edom,7 I will send fire upon the walls of Gaza that will consume her fortresses. 8 I will destroy the king of Ashdod and the one who holds the scepter in Ashkelon. I will turn my hand against Ekron, till the last of the Philistines is dead," says the Sovereign LORD.

Jeremiah 47 verse 5
Baldness is come upon Gaza, Ashkelon is cut off with the remnant
of their valley...

Good post Mary! It is amazing how much of the old testament is about the hour in which we live and the one that approaches. Obadiah, a very short book, is also about our time. Amazing!

Chris,

I know the post you are referring to and its author, Daniel Matson, is a very good student of the bible and a devoted researcher of the scriptures and watcher of the times. He is not declaring that it will definitely be five years, but speculating that it could be. He may be right; however, we are all hoping for Jesus to appear for us much sooner.

I have been watching and waiting for 45 years now so if it is five more years, I can wait for it. Just hope I don't have to. The bottom line in all of this is, drawing as close to Jesus as we can while we wait and praying for all those we know to meet Him too.

If one follows the 50 year Jubilee cycle there is no way for a 5-6 years before the rapture..

If one follows the "Generation" from 1948 once again, no way for a 5-6 year before the rapture.. Jesus stated that he would be back before that generation was over.. 2018 would end the generation..

This is the best year of any.. Also the FOUR blood moons and FOUR ash cloth suns in 2014 and 2015 over Israel is most likely when the false messiah goes into the the temple to proclaim himself as the god of god, and thusly becoming known as the AC. 2014-15 should be the MID point of the seven...

Like I stated in another post, I do NOT know how God is going to do the count now, but I believe this is THE year..

Joseph

RJ, I too feel that this is the year. The situations lining up in the mideast are the strongest indications.

Chris, what I was trying to get across to you is to show respect and Christian love toward Daniel whether you agree with him or not. It is possible to agree to disagree without being disagreeable about it. We are all going to be together as the body of Christ and the family of God in heaven forever. So let's show each other that love and respect as brothers and sisters in the Lord at all times here just like we will there. Thanks!

Chris, no I only have daughters and son-in-laws, no sons. It just seems you are getting upset over something that none us have any control over. Jesus will come when the Father sends Him. My wanting Him to come in the next five minutes has no more effect than Daniel saying 5 more years. We will all be surprised when it does happen and won't that be great.

The only people I get "upset" at are those who say Jesus could come back tomorrow or a hundred years from now!

Chris
Texas Sue....I know how Valerie would feel about that...she would definitely say no to his idea because I have asked her that before when another guy said we had another 5 years...Valerie your thoughts on Daniel Idea??

Chris, Daniel is a very respected person, whom is not a new member! He's been with us for some time, doesn't post often, but is a member in fine standing. He has his own site, and has written many excellent articles.

It's always for our discernment, no matter who writes what, and Daniel has a right to post what he believes in regards to the Rapture, even if I don't agree with him. He's not breaking any rules here, so he's allowed to have his say.

I really don't have much to say except, I believe that the Lord will come this year!

Sometimes we have to agree to disagree with respect and move on.

Keep watching we don't have long now.

Maranatha!

Valerie