Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
prayer request

Dear RFTH family,

I am sorry to bother you with my prayer requests but I need prayers again. I might lose my job and I have no one else to support me and I need my benefits package. I also just moved in to a place and it turned out to be a horrible decision. the lady I rented from is stressing me out and not treating me right. i am physically and mentally exhausted & now I have to move again. I also have a major expsense that will use up all the money I saved and I will only have my paycheck which I might not have anyway because I might not have the job in April.

Please pray for me. My lap top is not working. I can hardly get on the web site these days.
thank you and God bless

Re: prayer request

heidi,

I am so sorry for what you are going through. Right now that is everyone's worse nightmare to wake up and have no job.

Father I pray in Jesus name that you work to fix this situation and pour out a blessing on heidi. and open doors for her that she could only dream about.

In Jesus name !

Mary, thank you so much for your prayers. I need them so much. God bless you.

Joining in prayers with all here, for you Heidi!

God hears the prayers of the righteous for they avail much.

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Heidi,

Still praying for you! Keep us updated!

Hope to hear some good news soon!

Blessings!

Valerie

Since Heidi opened up this prayer request thread...I too, need your prayers as well.

Today, when our favorite UPS carrier dropped by to pick up a package my nephew left for him to pick up...my nephew asked me to make sure I got a receipt from him.

So I opened my garage door to meet our UPS carrier, at that moment this mop of dog (minus a leash) came running over onto MY frontyard, barking its head off at us. I know that I shouldn't have picked up a tiny pepple of a stone to throw at it, which I didn't. I simply dropped it onto MY yard.

Then it's owners ran over onto MY frontyard snarling at me for what I was about to do...threatening to call the police on me, which they did anyway. Because that dog was barking at him, I know that I should've let our UPS carrier take care of the matter his way.

Soon after that, our UPS carrier reassured me that b/c their dog wasn't wearing a leash, they were in the wrong...for me to not worry about it.

Then right after that my nephew returned from lunch, and I told him about what happened. No sooner did my nephew return, when the police showed up. First he talked to the dog's snarling owners, and then he came over to me. I told him my side of the story. He told me that got me tickled, "Next time, make sure you get a better aim at the dog with a stone." To make the long story short, he asked me for my DL. You can guess the rest of what of what I'm now saddled with, although he too reassured me not to worry too much about it. Infact, he was very nice about it. He told me that they (the dogs' owners) admitted that they were in the wrong.

Satan certainly has a way of trying to do you in, doesn't he? That's why I desparately need ALL your prayers. So PLEASE PRAY FOR ME, OK? Thank you.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Has this kind of thing ever happened to you too?

I am in agreement with everyone here. Heidi, I'll be praying for you sister. Seems that the enemy is after us all! I too am in a dire situation...which I'm fixing to ask prayer support for. Hang on to your FAITH sister...it's ALL we have in these dire times.

~ In Christ's Love