Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Heart to hearts

I was compelled to write this article because this is exactly what is happening today. We are so close to the rapture. Everything is falling into place for the return of Jesus Christ.

The reason why I entitled this article Heart to hearts is because in the story of Noah and the flood that is exactly what happened.The heart of God was grieved when He looked into the hearts of men.Of course that would have to be true today. Most of the world does not even give two thoughts about Jesus Christ.

In Genesis 6:5,"The wickedness of men was great on earth,and that every imagination of the thoughts of the heart was only evil continually."I never heard anybody say we have thoughts in our heart (ideas,motives) but we do. In fact I could never be so thankful to God that He worked on me many years. I am at the point where I feel the pureness of the Holy Spirit through my soul and never want to leave, yet God has so much more for me after the rapture of the Church in His Son Jesus Christ.

In verse six it says..."And it grieved Him at his heart."Genesis 6:6. God looked at mankind and was grieved.Obviously that statement speaks for itself. Today there is so much evil in this world that I can actually feel this on the inside of myself. No wonder I keep going back to Jesus Christ. I see the dark side and I don't like it so I want to live in the Light.Jesus Christ is the Light. I want to live in Jesus Christ.

The Holy Spirit gets more specific about the fruit of man's heart in Genesis 6:11."The earth was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence." God saw that excessive sin in a world leads to violence. The violence is spoken of in verse 11 (the number of confusion) because violence and confusion are intertwined with each other.Did you ever notice that when a person commits so many sins he or she becomes stuck in them? If I hate somebody over and over again I can not just walk away. That ship sails a person in a very dark direction.When I give a person the Gospel of Jesus Christ he or she usually does not come to the foot of the cross because they are floating in and through darkness.It takes a decision to come to Jesus Christ with a humble spirit to accept salvation and live in the Light.

God can only look at so much before He intervenes. God did eventually have to judge the world in it's unrepentant state because it was filled with sin and violence.At the time God gave Noah the Relvelation about destroying the world with a flood He was still willing to give the world 120 years. Even though God's heart was grieved He was reluctant to judge right away. This is the same idea Peter says about for our generation. God will wait until the very last moment. That time is almost here.

It is interesting that the account of the flood starts in Genesis 6. Six is the number of man being destitute from God. The chapter number reveals a picture. The sin was out of control. No doubt there was idol worship because they did not listen to Noah's message. They were not interested in God. As a result the sin level lead to excessive violence. After the rapture the world will become just like this yet most people don't seem to care. Once again the only converts Noah got were his family because the world did not care. It is so important to be concerned with God yet almost everybody I meet has God so low on their pecking order that it would be almost impossible to even start a conversation about Jesus Christ.After all the door is closed in their heart.

The Bible and history will attest to that. Here God gave mankind a choice. Will you repent and turn to Me or do you want violence and confusion? God has indeed given mankind a lot of horizontal latitude to do what they want.I think it is interesting that God in all His wisdom chose to set the world up this way. One of the biggest mysteries in the Bible is that not even one person stepped forward to repent and go into the Ark. That ought to really make us think. The evil that ran rampant in the world must have really been intense but once again if your stuck in that darkness you don't just walk away unless with all honesty you repent before God. Do you want to live in the Light of Jesus Christ? Make a decision and abide in Him. Light will outshine darkness anywhere.

It is my opinion that Noah received Revelation regarding the 120 years and the flood when he was worshipping God. Noah felt compelled to preach (Genesis 6:22). He obeyed all of the specific instructions about building the Ark and he went into immediate diligence after God gave him Revelation.This is what we have to do. Worship and serve Jesus Christ.Obey and follow Him.

That ought to tell us something about Noah's heart. There is an old saying -- actions speak louder than words. I am amazed at Noah's response and attitude. Noah really did look at the world with fear; however,he had such a heart about him for the lost. His empathies was repent and turn to the One True God that created the universe.

When anybody talks about God always look for the emphasis. If it is off then just go back to a simple devotion to Jesus Christ. Depending on the situation you might even have to explain to the person why their focus is off in a nice way. Noah's emphasis was right but the inhabitants of the earth misunderstood him because they were so sinful and wicked. Their conscience was seared to the message.The Holy Spirit working through us makes our conscience stronger.

I think that is kind of ironic because they were living in the dispensation of Conscience (The Fall to the Flood). I don't even think they wanted to hear Noah except for entertainment purposes.They just wanted to mock and laugh.Have a party as it were. I can not even count the times I received that response which includes Christians.

In closing I would just like to give you some of my thoughts regarding the story of Noah.God is showing mankind mercy today as the Gospel travels around the world. He has given the world many warnings through so many prophetic events taking place in this world.Listen to them. Don't just walk away. Look what happened to the people in Noah's day. Look at what the Bible teaches in the book of Revelation. Most people that miss the rapture won't even survive. The Bible teaches that billons of people will die after the catching away of the Church. Accept Jesus Christ today as your personal Savior and Lord and live for Him as you watch for His return.

When the world shifts so far away into sin and violence God has no other choice but to intervene. God is in perfect control because He is sovereign. For example the justapostion of the flood started in Genesis 6 (The very meaning of the number representing the story).He describes the Tower of Babel in Genesis 11. Eleven is the number of confusion and that is exactly what happened in the account (everyone started speaking different languages and as a result they could not understand each other). God is also in perfect control today.God does not change.

Are we seeing how world events match the prophecies of the Bible? Jesus Christ is coming very soon.The answer is obvious. Yes.

One further note - the account of the story of Noah and the flood are centering around the heart of God, Noah's obedience and the hardness of people that inhabited the earth.Today not only do I see Unbelievers hard but now a growing tread has emerged. Many Christians no longer talk about Jesus Christ. How sad is that?At a social they will talk about everything else except God. Often when I get around to the conversation there is silence on the other end. I need you to think long and hard about what I just said and what this means. Jesus Christ is now being banned from Church in many circles of life.Silence/hardness. The world or our problems are not the answer. Jesus Christ is theWay,Truth and Life.Embrace Him today because there may not be a tomorrow.

When we give the Gospel message to other people it has to come from our heart in a genuine and sincere way. I realize we are busy and live in a world of preoccupation but the recipient will know if you are giving the Gospel message of Jesus Christ from our heart. Pray-have a yearning in your spirit that they will accept the Lord Jesus Christ into their heart. God will Honor that but understand they may reject the message but will almost always look at the messenger (that would be us). In this fast pace world try and slow it down a bit and have a heart to heart with somebody about the gospel. Time is so short.The Heart of God is looking into all the heart(s) of people on this planet. Is your heart right with Jesus Christ.

If you said no say a simple prayer to God. It does not have to be fancy or deep but it does have to be sincere."Jesus please come into my heart. I realize I am a sinner and I know you died for my sins. Forgive me Lord and help me live for you as I watch for your very soon return. I want to be part of the rapture and be with you for all eternity. Time is so short but eternity is forever.

Re: Heart to hearts

Thank you for the post Brother Bob.

Definitely a wake up call for the world and the church. In this late hour our hearts must be right with God. The world needs to get right or be left.

YBIC,

Mike Caron

Re: Heart to hearts

Thanks Bob D, excellent words of wisdom as always!

Let our hearts beat in sync with the Lord's together,
for our love is for the Lord our God and for the lost. There is rejoicing in Heaven for every sinner, who comes to the Lord, whom accepts Jesus' sacrificial saving grace! His selfless obedient actions pleasing God the Father in reconciling once again, man/woman with the Father! For all have sinned and have come short of God's Glory.

Yes I agree with you Bob & Mike, the hour is late, it's time to get right or get left behind. If you don't do it today, tomorrow may be too late. For no one knows what God has in store for each of us today or tomorrow! Death awaits all whom were born on this earth,(except the living in Christ, whom will be Raptured) it's just a matter of when, for each of us has an appointed time with it.

Eternity for some will come much earlier than for others! Who can say with 100% certainty that we'll be here tomorrow morning!!! Be prepared to meet your Lord and God at all times!

Jesus is coming soon to take his own home to where He has prepared a place for all those whom love Him. They will not know death, for they will be changed in twinkle of an eye.

Come to Jesus, if you haven't done yet and let Him be the Lord and Savior in your life, He loves you and wants you to have a meaningful one on one relationship with you.

Pray in your own words with a sincere heart. The prayer could be as simple as:

Lord be merciful to me a sinner, forgive me my sins!
I repent of my ways, and ask Jesus to come into my heart today, and be my Lord and Savior! In your precious name I pray! Amen!

If you meant it Jesus has come!

Now tell someone, that you accepted Jesus into your life. This is confessing with your mouth, what you believe in your heart to be true.

If you don't know how to pray or never learned...pray the Lord's Prayer!
Jesus taught us how we should pray!

Read your bible, and ask God's Holy Spirit to guide and teach you all things.

It's never too late to come to Jesus, as long as you are alive!

God Bless,
The Lord be with you one and all!

Valerie