Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Led by the Spirit or doin' what feels good?

Re: Led by the Spirit or doin' what feels good?

I used the embed code, but no vid?

It's working fine Andy!

Thanks for the post.

YBIC,

Mike Caron

Your back. We missed you but I know what a lot of work is because I work about 60 hours a week.

You just touched on my favorate subject on this Earth.
I love the presence of the Holy Spirit working through me. Sometimes when I am feeling the least Godly the Holy Spirit will give me extra peace in my soul.That is the grace of God.

I want to make a point. God knows our heart and He also knows the exact trial to put into our life. He knows what weak points to push so that we will come to a fork in the road.Usually at a certain point we have a choice to be guided by the Holy Spirit or not.

I want to make this clear and it is a mystery.God gives some people more of a choice than others.In the Bible Lazaras was begging for crums, not food. How much of a choice did he really have to allow God to work in his life?

God put me through a hugh trial but it was the strength of God that was on the other side through Jesus Christ. How much of a choice did God give you and I am not talking about predestination? Only you can answer that question.

You asked for the right prayer request-more oil(The Holy Spirit)to be poured into your spirit.It is going to happen because God is going to give you the desires of your heart and your reward will be more of the presence of Jesus Christ.That is a prayer that we all should be praying for each other, yet it is seldom ever mentioned.

Bob D., I totally agree with you 100%, re: what you said about the HS thing. For it happens to me too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Good video Andy, thanks once again!!!

Bob, you are absolutely correct. I too love the Holy Spirit when He works through me, for I know it's for God's glory and to refine me like gold in fire!

I have been through some of the most difficult trials in my life, and I've learn something so very important, that has lead to victory through God's Holy Spirit each and every time. I've learned when you earnestly, sincerely "surrender all unto Jesus", and "let the Holy Spirit guide you in what you should do" and obey by following through; there's a great victory, and a life lesson learned.

Do not lean on your own understand, but lean all understanding of every word that proceeds from the Lord's mouth. Listen closely, intently, and obey. Let God teach you and follow His instructions. I am so grateful to God, for the guidance of His Holy Spirit, to have His own way in my life, not my way.

If only I'd learned that lesson when I was just a child, how much more easier it would have been to go through these trials, or perhaps I wouldn't have too, since I already knew whom to lean on for guidance and understanding.

When the Lord speaks I listen, and obey, for His ways are perfect. God knows how much we love Him and how committed we are to Him, and too each He gives accordingly. The more you seek and want, the more He will give you. The more you hunger and thirst for God, the more He will fill you until you are satisfied!

My prayer is, make me more like Jesus, and less like me!

Blessings!

Valerie

I was reading the letters to the 7 Churches in Revelation chapters 2 and 3 to get more insight on this subject.

When Jesus spoke to the La-od-i-ceans He said,"As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent." Rev.3:19.

This is one of the most thought,deep verses for a Christian. It is interesting that God would even put this verse in the letters to the 7 Churches, especially the La-od-i-ceans.

People that love Jesus may have a lot of flesh in their spirit so God has to throw the tailer made trial in his or her life so true repentance can take place.

The next verse talks about fellowship with Jesus Christ.

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.Rev.3:20.

Look at the order. A person really does love Jesus Christ but there is much flesh in his or her spirit. The trial or trials come into his or her life. They look to God and repent. Jesus is then standing at the door. He wants us to listen to Him and open the door. The last part of that verse shows Jesus coming in and having fellowship with us.

When we talk about the Holy Spirit guiding us or filling us with His presense all of this probably took place in our life or is taking place.

This is the opposite of when Jesus spoke to the church of Thy-a-tira. In verse 20 Jez-e-bel is doing evil and causing other people to sin.

She did not love Jesus Christ because in verse 21 the Bible says,"And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.Rev.2:21.

It almost always boils down to loving Jesus Christ and repenting for this precious process to take place in our spirit. The presence of the Holy spirit working through our spirit on a daily basis.