Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Have you felt as of recently...

The Lord taking hold of your hand or Him caressing (whether it be on the right, top or left of) your heads?

I'm asking, b/c I have actually felt Him taking hold of my right hand...as well as lovingly caressing either the right, top or left side of my head.

I wish that He'd say something to me when He does this. He is just merely silent, but He lets me know that He's there in the livingroom with me.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Have you felt as of recently...

SisterNChrist,

I believe you! Oh Tammy, can you feel all his love pouring into your very soul, it can't be contained, and must be given away to whomsoever will come to Him.

Thanks so much for sharing! Jesus loves you dearly, and He is comforting you; the Lord loves and cares for His own!

I haven't experienced anything like you have recently, however, I do sense Jesus presence many times!

I felt the Lord's presence many times in past and in the present When I'm sad or praying fervently I feel like His arms are wrapped around me, and immediately this peace that surpasses all understanding fills my innermost being. Then all is well with my soul, no matter what I may be facing.

I Remember one very special time, a long time passing, I was crying out to the Lord, with tears, I was hurting deeply! I felt the Lord caress the top of my head then down my hair and the side of my face, until I fell asleep. It was so comforting, soothing...! I'll never forget it.

It reminds me of the song, He touched me!!!

Blessings & Love in Jesus name,

Valerie

Re: Have you felt as of recently...

Valerie, there are certain songs that seem to stay with you longer, and "Take My Hand, Precious Lord" has been on my lips the longest.

I think that's why Jesus picked up on it, everytime I silently sing that song to myself. For He has done just that b/c alittle while later, I feel His finger tickling the palm of either my left/or right hand...and then He takes hold of one of my hands. I even feel the warmth of His hand on my hands, it's sooo real.

His loving touch is sooo very comforting, and I feel unafraid. I trust Him completely. I'm always telling Him that I can't wait to run to Him and throw my arms around Him, hugging Him too. Heaven knows, I have felt His own loving embrace enveloping me. His hugs are sooo powerful that although you're here on earth, but yet you're not...He seems to lift you up. WOW!!!

Yup, Elvis' (or rather, Bill & Gloria Gaither's) song--"He Touched Me," is a very appropriate song for describing what we feel whenever our beloved Jesus touches us. Infact, that's one of many of my favorite Gaither songs.

I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH, JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy