Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An interesting email I received today...!

I thought I would share this with all here! The number 5 means "Grace" The Lord's Grace is flowing through for us, as warnings are given to inform us, and be aware of happenings around us.

Thank you Friendly Lurker, I appreciate it very much!

God Bless You, for being obedient to the Lord's calling!

Valerie

For Your Discernment!

Good morning Valerie,

I am not sure if you remember me writing you a couple months ago (a.k.a. "Lurker"). A strange thing occurred to me this morning. I was pulled out of bed and asked to mention this to you at 5 a.m. on the nose. So here I am.

There were two "Bills" passed into American law a few months ago. The first one being that they could detain any American, without a phone call, off the street and hold him indefinitely. The second Bill stacked with the preceding one,-that they could not only detain any American off the street, without a phone call, indefinitely AND in addition, send them to a different country. Many Americans were rightfully angry at these two Bills.

Well, a few months ago (as well) there was question over whether or not USA would continue to honor the FTA (free trade agreement) with Canada. Basically AC stated that he would not continue the FTA unless Canada allowed the USA to (officially) monitor us with regards to terrorism. Harper agreed with this condition. What happens if a person has been deemed "acting" as a "terrorist?" That, of course, wasn't mentioned.

My conclusion to this is that I believe that the addition to the above mentioned Bill passed wasn't for the Americans at all, but for the Canadians they deem as terrorists.

I am not sure people are aware but televison boxes "Cable Boxes" can be used as microphones as the technology,-the command just has to be reversed. I personally noted that the American government was "encouraging" many of its people a couple years ago to attain one of these free from the government, for some reason or another but I thought to myself - how odd, when does the government offer those kinds of freebies. My neice in Canadian corporate security has specialized in communications, so informed me of the ability of these boxes to used in such a manner. Although Canadians haven't been offered them as a "freebie," Many Canadians have them in their homes.

My prayer work has always been along the lines of legalities, so these kinds of knowledge are what I usually get (ironic as I am a therapist, not a lawyer, but HE knows best I guess hehe). I am not sure why I am supposed to write you on this and this is odd. He usually doesn't let me share things,-just pray about them and move on. So I guess all I can say is, "Have a lovely Day!'

Once more,-thank you ever so much for Rapture Flight to Heaven. Some days I swear it's all I look forward to!

*cheers*

"Friendly Lurker"
(name withheld for privacy)

Re: An interesting email I received today...!

I am not sure people are aware but televison boxes "Cable Boxes" can be used as microphones as the technology,-the command just has to be reversed. I personally noted that the American government was "encouraging" many of its people a couple years ago to attain one of these free from the government, for some reason or another but I thought to myself - how odd, when does the government offer those kinds of freebies. My neice in Canadian corporate security has specialized in communications, so informed me of the ability of these boxes to used in such a manner.

Which is why I do not have dish or cable tv in my house since 2009. I also read somewhere that there is a tiny camera in the box also. Imagine being watched in your own home! What is happening to control the population that we DON'T know about yet?

Technically, although unbelievable, any receiving screen (television, computer screen, etc) also works two way. As long as the device is plugged in, the powers that be can view into your home through your tv or monitor. Just like a camera. Even though this is clearly a violation of our rights, we as Christians should not fear this kind of action as ultimately God will protect us in the end.

Texas Sue, & D. Shadow,

It sure looks like Big Brother is watching everywhere! It is an invasion of privacy, and our freedom of speech. It seems they have invaded our homes and we can no longer have privacy in our own homes! We're losing our freedoms one by one without many being aware of what is happening. Starting to treat free people as if they lived in a Marx's Communistic nation instead!

We need not fear, for God is with us, and see us through! The Lord will not only protect us in the meantime, but remove us from all this, very soon!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie