Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tom Horn's Petrus Romanus & the Year 2012

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Excerpt from Tom Horn's new book - From just reading the first few paragraphs, it looks like Christianity's different denominations will be hijacked by false leaders (some already have been), and every false religion (Maya, Inca, Hindu, etc.) has predicted and expects their own "messiahs" in 2012. This means the false christ or anti christ is coming soon. So this has to be the year that Jesus comes back for us.

Read full chapter here:
http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/petrus-thirteen.htm

EXCERPT:

Thus the false messiah (antichrist) is predicted in a seven-hundred-year-old Jewish prophecy to appear in 2012. Similarly, the nine-hundred-year-old Prophecy of the Popes looks to be unfolding in parallel fashion to provide Petrus Romanus in 2012. To these, we could add numerous other strange attractors from throughout history that also assigned apocalyptic importance to the year 2012, including:

· The Mayan calendar ends in 2012 with the return of their flying dragon god Kulkulkan.

· The Aztec calendar ends in 2012 and their flying dragon god Quetzalcoatl returns.

· The Cherokee Indian calendar ends in the year 2012 and their flying rattlesnake god returns. The “Cherokee Rattlesnake Prophecies,” also known as the “Chickamaugan Prophecy” or the “Cherokee Star Constellation Prophecies,” are part of a series of apocalyptic prophecies made by members of the Cherokee tribe during 1811–1812. Like the Maya, the Cherokee calendar ends mysteriously in the year 2012 when astronomical phenomena related to Jupiter, Venus, Orion, and Pleiades cause the “powers” of the star systems to “awaken.”

· According to ancient Mayan inscriptions, in 2012, the Mayan underworld god Bolon Yokte Ku also returns.

· The Hindu Kali Yuga calendar ends in the year 2012 at the conclusion of the age of “the male demon.”

· According to the book, Apollyon Rising 2012, the prophecy of the Cumaean Sibyl on the Great Seal of the United States (novus ordo seclorum) points to the coming of the Antichrist in 2012. (more notes on this below)

· Over two hundred sixty years ago, the leader of the first Great Awakening in America, Jonathan Edwards, tied the arrival of the Antichrist and Great Tribulation period to the timeframe 2012 and 2016.

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Re: Tom Horn's Petrus Romanus

T/Sue, Valerie & I already know who the AC is. She also has an idea who the False Prophet is too, but up to now, she isn't saying who he is.

Perhaps this Petrus Romanus could be him, but...I'm dying to know WHO Val suspects him to be, aren't you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, of course we will be gone before the big revealing to the world at large; however, I do believe that God is able to identify to those who have an ear to hear and eyes to see who that may be. Kissinger himself said that O was their point man to bring in the "new world order". Curious statement is it not?

I am intrigued by the complete lack of evidence, true evidence, as to his beginnings and whole history on planet earth. Millions of dollars have been spent to hide his past and his beginnings. WHY?

The book of Revelation tells us that the beast will be Apollyon - Apollo in the Greek - or Abaddon, the destroyer from the pit. So we have a name and a designated place from where he will ascend. Fallen angels, demon spirits require a human body in order to operate in the natural physical realm. Has a "body" been prepared for him to inhabit? Time will tell I suppose.

It is also interesting that the coming beast, Abaddon the DESTROYER, seems to have a mirror image in the Hindu god Shiva the DESTROYER. Remember the cover of NEWSWEEK magazine with O in the Shiva pose? Interesting also that he carries a Hindu monkey god in his pocket that is connected to the role of Shiva the destroyer. Things that make you go...hhhmmmm.....???

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://hinduism.about.com/b/2010/11/22/obama-as-nataraja.htm

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

J. R. Church of Prophecy in the News called our office a couple years back and led us through verses 476–483 of this part of the Zohar to point out what nobody in the 2012 research community had written before—that the time of Jacob’s trouble (the Great Tribulation, which some Catholic scholars say begins with the election of Petrus Romanus) will commence according to this ancient text in the year 2012 when the “kings of the earth” gather in Rome, possibly during a papal conclave, and are killed by fiery stones or missiles from the sky.

The prophecy in the Zohar, given by Jews hundreds of years separate from the divination of “the last pope,” is amazing when compared with the Catholic prediction. The final pope, “Peter the Roman,” whose reign ends in the destruction of Rome, will assume authority during a time of great tribulation, and then “the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the terrible and fearsome Judge will judge his people.” But Dr. Church pointed out how in the Jewish Zohar, this vision of the destruction of Rome is repeated, though one prophecy connects it to the coming of the False Prophet, and the other, the Antichrist:

This ancient rabbinical dissertation claims that Rome will be destroyed in the Jewish calendar year 5773, which, in our calendar begins with the new moon of September 2012 and concludes a year later:

“In the year seventy-three [2012/2013] the kings of the world will assemble in the great city of Rome, and the Holy One will shower on them fire and hail and meteoric stones until they are all destroyed, with the exception of those who will not yet have arrived there.”

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/petrus-thirteen.htm

Texas Sue, excellent article thanks for finding it and sharing it with all of us!

Tammy, I believe that Petrus Romanus could be the False Prophet, after all, is said and done. I really don't see any other person at the time, that fits the profile. This is where I'm leaning at present, and I haven't been able to pin point it 100%...I believe that this will be the case.

Jesus Christ,Our Lord & Savior; Peter his Apostle, become the first Pope, whom brought truth to all through the Holy Spirit! Jesus asked Peter 3 times if Peter loved him, to "Feed my Sheep"! Jesus is referred to as our Shepherd. Those who follow him are his sheep, or his fold. Jesus was telling Peter to care for and teach the followers of Christ! For the Holy Spirit revealed to Peter, that Jesus is the Son of God! Jesus asked Peter, who do you say I am? Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Matt 16:16

Therefore, Anti-Christ, O, Satan incarnate, & Petrus Romanus (Peter of Rome, the last Pope), through Satan Father of all liars, will bring deceit,lies, d a m n a b l e heresy to all! The AC will proclaim that "he is God" blasphemies lie, to destroy what Jesus asked Peter to do!

Thank God we won't be around to see all this take place, as this will happen during the tribulation period. However, we have a glimpse of what lies ahead...take a look at the newsweek front page posted by Texas Sue.

These are my thoughts, on the last Pope!

Valerie

Blessings in Christ!

Just to add, a note here: I believe that all denominations of Christianity which includes Catholics, whom are Christians, will be destroyed,
under the AC & False Prophet, last Pope. The New One World Religion at presents seems to present itself as "Chrislam" perhaps a name change in the future during the tribulation. Christianity as we know it, will for the first time be not recognized any longer..until Christ returns back to earth bodily to set up His kingdom!

Valerie, I agree that the AC and the false prophet will destroy all denominations and roll all religions into a "one size fits all" conglomeration. They will do the same with national borders and identity. There will be no U.S., no Canada, no Europe, no Brazil, etc.; just one world with ten sub-regional leaders. This is why all will have to submit to taking the "mark", not only for economic reasons, but also as an emblem of worship of the one world leader. It will be a complete system of financial, governmental, and religious expression in one package.

In view of this, it is interesting that O claims to be a christian to christians, a muslim to moslems, carries a hindu monkey god and welcomes and entertains the buddhists, and on and on. He claims to be all things to all people, another proof to me of who he really is and what he is about.

(from Valerie) Thank God we won't be around to see all this take place, as this will happen during the tribulation period. However, we have a glimpse of what lies ahead...take a look at the newsweek front page posted by Texas Sue.

One extra observation - the original Shiva image has four arms. Did you notice in this image/picture that O has SIX arms?

Yes, Valerie & T/Sue, that Newsweek photo does indeed show Zero with six arms. Six arms for his true #666.

Prayerfully, we'll be raptured B4 the dreaded MoB goes into effect...but if we're not--then I'd rather be beheaded for flatly refusing it. Zero & his minions may be able to kill the body, but they can't kill the soul. And to be absent from the body, is to be present with our Dear Precious Lord.

I just don't think that we have anything to worry about, b/c we won't be here.

Maranatha!
Tammy