Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel: School canceled in South as Gaza rocket attacks continue

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

http://www.jpost.com/LandedPages/PrintArticle.aspx?id=261277

By YAAKOV KATZ, BEN HARTMAN AND YAAKOV LAPPIN
10/03/2012 (March 10, 2012)

Over 100 rockets and mortar shells fall on Israel since Friday; school canceled in all towns between 7-40 km from Gaza Strip; 16 Palestinians killed in IDF responses; Barak expects several days of violence.

Over 100 rockets and mortar shells were fired at Israel from the Gaza Strip over the weekend and 16 Palestinians were killed after violence broke out Friday following Israel’s targeted killing of a top terrorist.

Rockets wounded eight people on Friday evening. In the Eshkol region, a 40-year-old man was seriously injured by shrapnel, a second man was moderately wounded by shrapnel in his stomach, and a third was lightly injured.

Paramedics said the injured were foreign workers.

The IDF Home Front Command along with the heads of a number of local authorities in the South decided on Saturday night to cancel school in all towns and cities located between 7 km. and 40 km. of the Gaza Strip.

Due to the decision, approximately 200,000 children will stay home on Sunday. The ban applies to Ashkelon, Ashdod, Beersheba, Netivot, Sderot, Kiryat Malachi, Gedera, Rahat, Yavne, Lakiya and the Gan Yavne Regional Council.

(for more of this story, click on the link above)

Re: Israel: School canceled in South as Gaza rocket attacks continue

Mark, thanks for posting this as the media is saying nothing about any of it except Israel killing Palestianians. Big surprise right?

It seems strange to hear about the kids staying home from school on Sunday but it is Israel and Sunday is not a holy day there. The other thing that stood out is that all the injured in Israel are workers from other places, not Israelies. God is protecting the apple of His eye.