Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
They Know Nibiru is coming!!!!!!

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes"

Re: They Know Nibiru is coming!!!!!!

Amen Kristi, they've known for a long time now, but in order for the prophecy to be fulfilled "For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth." (Luke 21:35) 'they' have to cover up the evidence that God's Wrath is en route, meaning, we are outta here BEFORE this Holy Fastball whizzes past Earth.

Isaiah 24:20, "The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again."

It has to catch everyone off guard, that is why the Vatican has a telescope named "Lucifer" that has been staring right at this thing for decades, they know it's coming too.

FAIR USE FOR DISCUSSION AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

Washington Post Newspaper from 1983:

In the front section of Dr. Jack Van Impe's Prophecy Bible, that's called--YOUR FUTURE: An A-Z Index to Prophecy, page 115, there is this...

WORMWOOD

Revelation 8:11 tells us that a star, or meteor, named Wormwood, will strike the earth and one-third of our planet's water supply will become poisoned. God created every star, knows their locations and has named them (Job 9:9). He knows where the star, Wormwood, meaning "bitterness," is as well and will use it (Jeremiah 9:15).

Strange, is it not, that "wormwood" in the Ukranian language and Bible is "Chernobyl".

+++++++++++

So, is Nibiru's real name--Wormwood? Now, don't you also agree that that's something to chew on, isn't it?

We believers won't be here when this thing crashes to earth, for we will all be in heaven. This could be what we've been dreaming about, re: our combo EQ-Tsunami dreams, do you think?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Cheryl, it's funny that you mention that. When I first heard of Nibiru, I said to myself, Nibiru must be Wormwood that is talked about in Revelation. You might be on to something.

Kristi
Cheryl, it's funny that you mention that. When I first heard of Nibiru, I said to myself, Nibiru must be Wormwood that is talked about in Revelation. You might be on to something.

I'm not Cheryl, Kristi. I'm Tammy.

And thank you, for I too think that Jack Van Impe, a well-known Bible scholar, is on to something...re: the "true" Nibiru's identity as being Wormwood.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I am so sorry. I have no idea why I typed that name. Weird.

Oh, that's OK, Kristi. I forgive you, sis.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Cheryl and Kristi,

Its so weird that you guys thought that and mentioned that, because just a few hours ago today I thought of that same thing. I wondered if Nibiru or planet X or whatever they call it, I wondered if it could in fact be the biblical wormwood mentioned in Revelation!

Isn't it scarry that we are so close to all these things coming to pass. Sometimes i feel guilty for wanting the Lord to come and our Rapture, because in reality isn't that like asking for the tribulation to begin ? There are so many people that are unsaved including in my own family and dear friends that I love.

I can't even imagine how bad its going to be in the tribulation. The closest thing I can imagine it to be is like those big disaster movies, like 2012. except I think it will also have and extreme level of weirdness to it to. I believe their will be a lot of supernatural occurrences, manifestations of demons, aliens and well also things we couldn't even imagine. Like the counterfeit miracles from the false profit and of course the supernatural powers that will be evident in the two witnesses, that will come from God himself.

I'm telling you its going to be weird. It will be like science fiction turned reality. Not to mention all the weird things humanity itself has been planning like Trans-humanism, and micro-chipping everyone. It will be hell on earth. I shudder at the thought, not to mention any sense of individual freedom will be taken away. sounds scary.

lucy
Cheryl and Kristi,

Its so weird that you guys thought that and mentioned that, because just a few hours ago today I thought of that same thing. I wondered if Nibiru or planet X or whatever they call it, I wondered if it could in fact be the biblical wormwood mentioned in Revelation!

Isn't it scarry that we are so close to all these things coming to pass. Sometimes i feel guilty for wanting the Lord to come and our Rapture, because in reality isn't that like asking for the tribulation to begin ? There are so many people that are unsaved including in my own family and dear friends that I love.

I can't even imagine how bad its going to be in the tribulation. The closest thing i can imagine it to be is like those big disaster movies, like 2012. except I think it will also have and extreme level of weirdness to it to. I believe their will be a lot of supernatural occurrences, manifestations of demons, aliens and well also things we couldn't even imagine. Like the counterfeit miracles from the false profit and of course the supernatural powers that will be evident in the two witnesses, that will come from God himself.

I'm telling you its going to be weird. It will be like science fiction turned reality. Not to mention all the weird things humanity itself has been planning like Trans-humanism, and micro-chipping everyone. It will be hell on earth. I shudder at the thought, not to mention any sense of individual freedom will be taken away. sounds scary.

Uh, Lucy, who in the heck is Cheryl!? I'm Tammy, not Cheryl.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Uh, Lucy, who in the heck is Cheryl!? I'm Tammy, not Cheryl.

Oh my goodness! LOL! Who is this Cheryl person? Maybe it's someone we need to lift up in prayer? IDK? LOL!

LOL, oh my gOOdness!! I am so embarrassed I am so sorry Tammy.

I was speed reading, and when i went to post all I could remember was Kristi replying to a Cheryl, so I started my post greeting that way. I apologize, LOL I am so embarrassed.

lucy
LOL, oh my gOOdness!! I am so embarrassed I am so sorry Tammy.

I was speed reading, and when i went to post all I could remember was Kristi replying to a Cheryl, so I started my post greeting that way. I apologize, LOL I am so embarrassed.

That's OK, Lucy, I forgive ya' sis.

Maranatha!
Tammy