Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Play-time" over, serious time here now! Personal signs! [Woe to the earth and the sea!]

ALL:

This morning, I woke up early, lay there a while, then looked at
the clock and it was 1:19 a.m. "119" means "Resurrection Day"
and is 17 ["VICTORY"] times 7 ["SPIRITUAL COMPLETION"].

On the night of Purim or 3/8-9, the same storm that had drenched
ARKansas that day, moved into Mississippi with some powerful
winds, rain, and lightning. Where I live in the Mississippi Delta,
it hit about sundown, and, at around 5:30 p.m., the electricity
went out and stayed out for about 4 hours. Believe me, it was
BLACK DARK when we went to bed with our flashlights.

Also, on Purim (3/8, now that I'm writing this down), I had another
sobering experience. I came down for lunch at about 11:40 a.m.
and, after finishing, was sitting in the living room and the phone
rang. My mother was doing something in the kitchen and asked
me to answer. We had been waiting on a handy man to help us
do some things around the house and I thought maybe he was
calling to let us know when he would show up. He was supposed
to be here at around 9:30 a.m. So, the young gentleman asked to
speak to my mother and I stayed on the phone to see if it was the
person we had been expecting. When my mother answered, he
apologized for not showing up and said, "Pam (his girl friend that
he lived with) died in her sleep last night....there's a house full of
company, etc., etc." We both offered our condolences but I thought
it a "strange", foreboding conversation to overhear.

Then, yesterday, we had some company and the phone rang and
it was one of my sons and so my mother told me to go into another
room while they talked. So, I went outside on a beautiful and clear
spring like day, and, while speaking with my son, noticed a very big
oak limb that had fallen on the night (3/8-9) of Purim. Looking closer,
I noticed that it was a limb that actually had held a rope swing and, it
had broken only 2-3" toward the tree from where the first rope had
been tied. The limb "looked" solid - NOT rotten - and was still barely
still attached to the tree but the heavy part was on the ground as well
as the swing was sitting on the ground with the rope limp. Was this a
sign from the Lord telling me, "'Play-time' over, serious time here now!"?

To me, it's VERY MUCH like these churches. They "look" OK but
have absolutely NOT ONE BIT of "watchfulness" about them. If
you were to take the verses which describes Noah's time, it would
describe most churches.

Matthew 24
36 “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

+++++++++++

Last night, 3/9-10, the full moon was SO BRIGHT that it was shining
and making a shadow through the window on the head of my bed.
We already KNOW that the moon is next to Spica, which represents
"firstfruits", and then moves on "to the feet" of Virgo.

Revelation 12
12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them! ["possible reference to those raptured"]
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short."

"BLESSINGS!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Calvin

Re: "Play-time" over, serious time here now! Personal signs! [Woe to the earth and the sea!]

Calvin, this may too be still yet another sign of Jesus' coming to rapture us off this planet...

I heard yesterday on FoxNews, that churches whom can't pay for their mortgages, will be foreclosed on next.

Thoughts of our Church Age ending certainly came to my mind just then...for churches will be emptied when we're raptured. What do you think? Do you think so too?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: "Play-time" over, serious time here now! Personal signs! [Woe to the earth and the sea!]

Tammy:

Interesting........

Maybe a "BLESSING" for those who "hide from God" by
attending a "church" as a "social meeting place"!!! Just
CLOSE THE THING DOWN AND SEEK GOD YOURSELF!!!!

Todd's experience with "church" has been a lot like mine:

311REVELATION Recapitulated

Revelation 3:11 (KJV) - Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that NO man take thy crown.

AMEN!!! to that Todd, Calvin, & our fellow RFTHees!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Calvin & fellow RFTHees, do you notice that 4/11 just happens to be April's Fools' Day? I'm asking, b/c in...

Revelation 4:11 (KJV) - After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither...

Could it be at this time that God surprises the non-believers, by rapturing us, His church on THIS day? The non-believer fools are therefore left behind.

Can you think of a better follow-up to 311, than 411!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

OOPS!!! I meant--from 311 to 401/or 41. Sowwy about that whopping BIG mistake I made.

Maranatha!
Tammy