Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THEE ONLY, BLATANT TRUTH/ THE BIBLE

"Fair Use For Information and Discussion Purposes"

Alright Family.. Proverbs ( being just one of my All TIME FAVORITE BOOKS IN THE BIBLE ) guides me to always pray for wisdom. I pray and ask the Lord for Spiritual Wisdom and Understanding every single night before I go to sleep!

Well I feel as if the Lord began reteaching me the basics around 1:00 pm today or so. I think He does that a lot. Usually whenever I start to get even the tiniest bit of confusion. So...pretty much what you are about to read, is what I feel the Lord showed me. Maybe it will help someone else too.

I figured that I would post what I feel I was lead to and taught..and I will do it over a course of days.

HERE WE GO!

OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN is NOT a liar! The Bible is the Blatant truth, there for all "who desire" to know the truth! How intelligent you are has nothing to do with interpreting the bibles meaning.. God has interpreted His own words for each and every individual child!

1 Thessalonians 5:2 (MSG)

You know as well as I do that the day of the Master's coming can't be posted on our Calenders. He won't call ahead and make an appointment any more than a burglar would.

Matthew 24:36 (MSG)

But that Exact Day and Hour? No one knows that, not even heaven's angels, not even the Son. Only the Father knows.

Matthew 24:42 (MSG)

So stay awake, alert. You have no idea what Day your MAster will show up.

Matthew 24:44-51 (MSG)

44 Be vigilant just like that. You have no idea when the Son of Man is going to show up.

45 "Who here qualifies for the job of overseeing the kitchen? A person the Master can depend on to feed the workers on time each day.

46 Someone the Master can drop in on unannounced and always find him doing his job. A God-blessed man or woman, I tell you.

47 It won't be long before the Master will put this person in charge of the whole operation.

48 "But if that person only looks out for himself, and the minute the Master is away does what he pleases -

49 abusing the help and throwing drunken parties for his friends -

50 the Master is going to show up when he least expects it

51 and make hash of him. He'll end up in the dump with the hypocrites, out in the cold shivering, teeth chattering.

The bible is NOT tricky my brothers and sisters in Christ. I personally feel that it is better to just accept what you actually see and read from it instead of trying to read between the lines. I feel like the Lord has been showing me that that way of reading the bible will get many in trouble..or at least me lol So I will stay on the safe side.

Knowing the Day and the Hour is the First topic I felt should throw out. Ill let the scriptures do the talking.

We know the season. We know Jesus will be returning soon! But we still don't know the day nor hour.

I feel that the Lord told me that we are blessed with dreams and warning because God loves us! Dreams, visions and warnings keeps the bride encouraged, keeps us on our toes, and keeps us in the light. These blessing play as signs so that we definitely know that we are in THE TIMES and THE SEASON and that we are getting closer and closer to redemption, BUT... these blessings of dreams and visions wont give us a date!

This is just one of the things I felt the Lord spoke to me to heal my confusion. I will post more of what I was told!

Also.. as a side note... I don't feel as if I was told to tell you all about what I was taught. So don't assume that coming to you from the Lord with a message that He told me to tell you. I just felt like this would be good to share since it was something I feel that He was teaching me , since I was confused.

God Bless You FAMILY IN CHRIST! I LOVE YOU

Re: THEE ONLY, BLATANT TRUTH/ THE BIBLE

Thanks for that reminder! It was a good reminder for me today, I am feeling discouraged, and soooooooooo tired of waiting. :)

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES"

>>>>>>>>GET THE BEAM OUT OF YOUR OWN EYE<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>> MY EYE!!!<<<<<<<<<<

I hope and pray the RFTH Family is having a wonderful day today as we await the IMMINENT return of our Lord Jesus!

Im coming to you today with another topic that I felt the Lord was speaking to me during my time of confusion, recently, in hopes that it may help someone else who might be going through the same thing.

AND WE'RE OFF!!!......

So I'm sure that many of you get confused at times, and since "I NEVER EVER GET CONFUSED, AND AM SO PERFECT.. I THOUGHT I'D HELP YOU ALL GROW TO MY LEVEL!
[Pay No Attention to my Nose! It's a Medical Disorder!]

Get Your Truth Books Out!

My focus today is some thing I feel the Lord brought to my attention when I was confused about a couple of topics.

Here are the questions that had me in a maze:

Who goes in The Rapture?

Who is truly saved, and who isn't?

Now, the only reason I was confused about these 2 questions was because lately I had been reading debates about these topics.

Before this topic even arose, I thought I had it figured out, but so many people had SO MANY different opinions that it burnt me out. SO WHAT DID I DO???!!!

I took my situation to the TRUTH BOOK! TO GOD'S WORD, SO THAT He COULD HELP ME FIGURE THIS ISSUE OUT!

Here are the Scriptures that I felt lead to read!

Matthew 7

Judging Others

1 “Do not judge so that you will not be judged.

2 For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and [a]by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

3 Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye?

5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

I felt lead to read this. Why?! Because it touches on the point that by even bringing up the topic and making it such a big deal, you begin to JUDGE and CONDEMN.

When I read some of the post, though I didn't feel condemned, I thought, "Aww Man, anyone new to faith or trying to get better, may be hurt or discouraged by this ongoing debate"

Yes, we are called to help and to LEAD PEOPLE TO GOD. We know the truth, but we don't condemn or judge. The Bible clearly states the truth, and when people truly accept the Lord, and begin to read, God's Word and the Holy Spirit will do the convicting and condemning, JUST LIKE IT DID FOR MANY OF US!

Here is the next Scriptures that Hit me:

Matthew 6:33 (NLT)

33 Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.

Luke 9:23(NIV)

23 Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.

John 14:15 (NASB)

15“If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

Philippians 2:12 (NIV)

Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

These 4 Scriptures came to me almost Simultaneously! I felt as if the Lord was reminding me that I very well know, ON MY OWN, FROM READING HIS WORD, WHAT HE EXPECTS!

These scriptures brought to my attention that The Bible already answers ANY debate that is brought up, and that there is NO NEED to argue over anything when the answer has already been determined.

Instead of debating and ultimately confusing many, we should come together and read THE TRUTH!

I felt like the Lord told me, personally, that I have read His word. I know what He is looking for from me. That..when I read His word and realized my wrongs, it changed me. Not someone else condemning me, and making me feel lost.

We who read The Truth knows what is expected of us, and when we help to get others to accept Jesus Christ, they soon will know too! But they have to take that initiative to open their Bibles/Truth Books to read it and change from it.

So all in all, I wont give a specific answer to those to questions I started with. All I will say is.. Read Your Bibles and work out your salvation. What works for me, and what God has me to do may not be the same way He wants you to do it. Seek Him first, Pick up your cross daily, and show Jesus that you love Him!

God Loves us.. Jesus Loves us!

God Bless You Family!
I hope this helps

TIME TO GO!!!! PUNE!!

Kalan,

The Bible is the Truth, written by holy men whom we're inspired by God's Holy Spirit; God's word for how we should live our lives, and raise our children. There are words of wisdom, teaching, direction, instruction, education, correction, and so much more.

Jesus is the Living Word, whom has fulfilled much of His mission which is written in
Scripture, and one day will complete what is written within the word of God.

We must look at the whole picture here, and not just take one verse out of context. Let's start at the beginning where it's says "If you have any encouragement by being united with Christ"; we are united with Christ, when we willing accept His sacrifice, and we become united with Him for He dwells within us.

So, let's have a look what is written, and we can see clearly it's Christ, whom worked out the salvation in us through His sacrifice at the cross; His death, burial, resurrection, and ascension into Heaven.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"
Philippians 2 1-13 (NIV)

1 Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2 then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. 3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.

5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, 13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

http://www.blueletterbible.org

Is verse 12 contradicting verse 13?

12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, 13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

Not at all...! It states "for it is God who works in you to will and act in order to fulfill his good purpose"

God is the one whom works inside of you helping you to stay on the straight and narrow! God's Holy Spirit, which dwells in all those whom have accepted the Lord, as their personal Savior...is there to convict you when we fall or fail to do right.

Therefore, it is "God wills us to act and fulfill his good purpose, with fear and trembling to work out our salvation". Yes it's "our salvation" we received through "Christ dwelling within, along with His sacrifice". It doesn't state "our/your own salvation" it states "our/your salvation" from where we have received it, and from whom!! We have already received through Christ our Lord, accompanied by God's Holy Spirit dwelling within..! Christ is "our/your salvation"!!!

Christ, sent the Holy Spirit, to guide, and teach us in all things. It's through Christ's sacrifice, and our acceptance of His sacrifice, the Holy Spirit, convicts us of those things that are not pleasing to God. This is the only way for us to work out our salvation, there is no other way; through Jesus (whom is our Salvation), God's Holy Spirit whom works wills us to act and do what is righteous, abiding within us and guiding us to life everlasting in God's kingdom.

God Bless!

Valerie

Thank You Sister Valerie.

I've really been trying to dig deep into the word and learn to truly let the Holy Spirit do His job so that I may speak to more people. I don't want to take things too fast so I wont lead anyone in the wrong direction. I've been saved for only 4 months but it feels longer and I really want to start working for the Lord in more ways. I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY CORRECTION and LOVE GUIDANCE if anything I say is off.

If I'm going to do God's work..I want it to be perfected. I try to really sit down with Jesus and let Him minister to me. But sometimes I can get like a kid who just learned a new secretand by the time I get the original message out that " Bob is at the water fountain"..the message has changed to " Your dog fell off a mountain"..

But I will do better and will continue to learn

GOD BLESS

You're welcome Kalan,

You've got the right attitude dear Brother in Christ!
If more people let the Holy Spirit guide and teach them, there would be more understand, and less disputes amongst God's children!

Can't wait to meet you at that gathering in the sky, very soon!!!

I know God is pleased with you, it shows!!!

Although I can only boast of what God is doing I can honestly tell you that 22 years ago when I received God's gift of the Holy Spirit, with evidence of speaking in tongues; I still sit at the Lord's feet, and let the Holy Spirit guide and teach me His ways.

Only God is perfect Kalan, and we lean on the Perfect One to be taught of His everlasting, eternal ways!

God Bless you richly, and may God's Holy Spirit continue to teach you all things of God!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

And Kalan & all our fellow RFTHees, there's this...

2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV) - All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Further proof that the Bible truly is "the" Word of God.

Maranatha!
Tammy