Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Torah Code 2012 -Netanyahu Obamah Mashiach in 5772

I was reading a 5 Doves post this morning that had a bible code video from Rabbi Glazerson. It opened to his website. In the index in the upper left corner, I found this very recent one on March 5th related to the meeting on March 5 of Obama and Netanyahu. In the code, "Mashiach" and "5772", which is the Hebrew year corresponding to the Roman year of 2012. He does not go into a lot of explanation but the connection of all these together with the date of this year caused my antenna to shoot up! These words were found embedded in Dueteronomy 12:1-7 which I will post below. Interesting bit of news today - is Jesus very, very, very, very, near now?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.realbiblecodes.com/blog/middle-east/netanyahu-obamah-mashiach-in-5772/

Deuteronomy 12:1-7

King James Version (KJV)

Deuteronomy 12

1These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.

2Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree:

3And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.

4Ye shall not do so unto the LORD your God.

5But unto the place which the LORD your God shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come:

6And thither ye shall bring your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and heave offerings of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill offerings, and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks:

7And there ye shall eat before the LORD your God, and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your households, wherein the LORD thy God hath blessed thee.

Re: Torah Code 2012 -Netanyahu Obamah Mashiach in 5772

"Fair Use for Informaiton & Discussion Purposes:"

Thanks Texas Sue,

Sure looks very likely that this is the year 2012!!! Therefore, yes I would say,
Jesus is coming, very, very, very, very, very soon!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, I was so surprised to see "Mashiach", Hebrew for Messiah, show up in this bible code when Rabbi Glazerson was researching the March 5th meeting of Netanyahu and Obama. Can it mean that we are very, very close to the return of Jesus, the rapture? OH PLEASE LET IT BE SO!!!!

Just to note that the Hebrew year of 5772 ends on September 16, 2012. I have seen several Torah codes that show the Messiah in 5772. If this is truly the timing then we don't have long wait. I personally think that we may be gone well before September.

D Shadow, I have the same inner feeling that we are not long for this world. This spring seems full of promise. Every night I think, will we go before morning? When I wake up, I think, will it be today? Hopefully any moment now we will all meet in our real home, the NEW Jerusalem.

The sooner, the better, is all I can say!

Of course Christ can come back any day. It doesn't have to be a Jewish holiday. However I can't help but think about April 8th (First Fruits, Easter). According to the book of Leviticus 23 on First Fruits the high priest would present the offering to God. This is what Christ will do with his bride. He will present us, the first fruits of the harvest to his father. Amazingly this year First Fruits falls on Resurrection Sunday. This day of course being the day Christ received his glorified body. How amazing it would be if we received our new bodies on the same day that Christ received his. Either way we are close.