Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GOOGLE!

"Fair Use For Information and Discussion Purposes"

I'm not sure if I had to put the top heading or not, but better SAFE than SHUT DOWN! [BAD JOKE DRUMS]

Love You Sister Valerie

Alright..so google has definitely changed their terms and whatnot so that they can "invade more of our privacy." We all know this..now..I don't know how many of you own a smart phone, but if you do....DID GOOGLE JUST TAKE OVER THE ANDROID MARKET..WHICH IS NOW CALLED " GOOGLE PLAY or PLAY STORE??" and you had no choice but to accept it.....AND DOES THE ICON FOR THIS APP INCLUDE A. Play Button THAT ALSO LOOKS LIKE A COLORFUL PYRAMID???..I..In the very wise and prophetic words of Mr. Paul Begley..." ARE YOU SERIOUS??!! WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!"..I COULD DEFINITELY PROBABLY MOST LIKELY MAYBE BE WRONG ABOUT THIS but yeeeeeeaaaaa...I'm now waiting to hear that the government confiscated my Bible App! [Kalan drops to his knees, looks up in the air, throws his hands up, and yells] " Por Quuuuuuueeeeee!" .. I don't really know if google switching the android market means anything at all, but who knows. Maybe a set up for something. No fear though Family. We are Gods children. And I don't know if you knew, but God protects His family very well!

LOVE YOU FAMILY IN CHRIST
GOD BLESS!!

Re: GOOGLE!

I'm not sure if I had to put the top heading or not, but better SAFE than SHUT DOWN! [BAD JOKE DRUMS]

Kalan, your post is hilarious. When I saw the "bad joke drums", I could hear those and remember the crazy stuff Johnny Carson used to do. He'd deliver the punchline and, and then you'd hear that drum beat. Thanks for the laugh first thing this morning.

You are very welcome Texas Sue. Im glad that someone was able to get a good laugh out of it! NOW I can quit my day job and follow my life dreams of "comediation???" ....Don't judge me LOL....

We all need a good laugh once in a while. Serves as motivation and encouragement to continue in your day...I hope.

God Bless You

ur funny

Thanks I needed that!!!

Wow, I didn't know we have a natural born comedian here!!!! You're so funny Kalan!!! I can actually picture you dropping to your knees....and imtating Paul Begley...!!! LOL!!!

Google has Big Bug eyes, now...Better with to See you my dear!!! Isn't that what the big bad wolf said to little Red Riding Hood!!! Lol!!

Just my 2 cents.

Blessings Kalan,

Valerie

Thank You ComeFLYintotheSKY! Didn't think I'd catch the rhyme huh? Just a little spiritual wisdom and understanding, lol..Love You Sister!

Sister Valerie- So are you saying that GOOGLE IS GOING TO EAT MY GRANDMA??!!!! [Bad Joke Drums...Again.. ]

Glory to God for any funny thing that comes from my mouth lol. I feel like it's a gift from our Father. Subtle but EFFECTIVE. Sometimes something as small as a joke, can change one's perspective on life itself! I want my brothers and sisters in Christ to still laugh and come together while we wait for Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ

God Bless You All

Kalan, I hope not, they never mentioned they would eat people just snope on them; I love Grandmas, I'm one myself!!!

Now you've got this Grandmother, rolling on the floor with laughter!!! Vivid image!!!
Help I can't get up!!!

“Laughter is the best medicine.”

“A merry heart does good, like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones.” – Proverbs 17:22 (New King James Version)

Blessings, you've made my day!

Ok, enough playing for this Grandma, back to work!!!

Im glad your day was made lol! And just to let you know.. You have coined Google as... The Wolf!

GOD BLESS YOU SISTER VAL