Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tribulation Salvation

Hello to all on the Rapture Flight to Heaven
Ive been curious about this topic of tribulation salvation about gentiles being able to be saved during the tribulation in yalls opinion do yall think that gentiles can be saved because there have been speculation on this that when the rapture occurs that at that moment the FULLNESS OF THE GENTILES will have come in and during the tribulation God will focus on saving just the Jews and also it says in the bible about a delusion that God will send to the remaining Gentiles during the trilbulation that goes as follows
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
"...with all unrighteous deception among THOSE WHO PERISH, because THEY DID NOT RECEIVE THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH, THAT THEY MIGHT BE SAVED. And for this reason GOD WILL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION, THAT THEY SHOULD BELIEVE THE LIE, THAT THEY ALL MAY BE CONDEMNED WHO DID NOT BELIEVE THE TRUTH but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
Now in my opinion and hope i believe Gentiles can be saved during the tribulation but of course itll be hard and theyll have to die to be saved but Id like yalls opinion on this topic
Thank You and God Bless

Re: Tribulation Salvation

I believe they have an opportunity to be saved during the Tribulation, Revelation 20:4 tells us,

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

I believe these Tribulation martyrs will be Gentiles as well as Jews living in countries other than Israel, when the FEMA camps are activated and the newly born-again Christians are rounded up, no matter what race or creed you belong to, God will allow you to enter into His Kingdom by believing in Jesus Christ and dying without rejecting His name.

Unfortunately, many will reject Him, and receive the Mark of the Beast, millions- no, billions will....