Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome Aboard a New Member of the Mod Squad!

Brothers & Sisters in Christ,

I invited a long time in good standing member of Rapture Flight in Heaven, as one of our Moderators! Texas Sue,
has taken a great interest in making sure the posts are done correctly, and desires like the rest of us to keep this forum up and running.

Well I'm happy to announce, that she accepted, and we are very glad she did...although I think the Rapture will happen shortly, and it may shorten her time as a Mod at RFTH; I'm sure she's Ok with it...as we're all looking forward to it.

She would like to keep her email private. Therefore email her here, and she'll get back to either:

Kathy G, or myself!

Kevin, is stepping down as a Mod; however, he'll still be posting with us here at RFTH.

Congratulation to Texas Sue!!!

Blessings!

Valerie

Re: Welcome Aboard a New Member of the Mod Squad!

Congratulations, Texas Sue!!!

May God richly bless you as you take on your new duties.

Thank you Valerie!

I have a great appreciation for the wonderful atmosphere of love, faith and hope that you have created and maintain on RFTH and it will be a joy to be of assistance to you, Kathy G, and all of our brothers and sisters on the forum. Like you said, it may be a very short stint of service because Jesus could come at any moment, even tonight! :)

Cesca
Congratulations, Texas Sue!!!

May God richly bless you as you take on your new duties.

Thank you Cesca for your kindness and blessings. I appreciate it.

AMEN!!!!

Blessings to Texas Sue!!!!

Also Val and Kathy G.

And, Kevin, Blessings, and MANY THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Texas Sue
Thank you Valerie!

I have a great appreciation for the wonderful atmosphere of love, faith and hope that you have created and maintain on RFTH and it will be a joy to be of assistance to you, Kathy G, and all of our brothers and sisters on the forum. Like you said, it may be a very short stint of service because Jesus could come at any moment, even tonight! :)

That sounds good to me! Meanwhile, welcome to our mod team, Texas Sue.

Calvin, thanks for the blessings. That is something we all can use a lot of every day. Thanks also for all the great info you research and post.

Kathy G, thanks so much. Looking forward to helping.

Kevin, thanks for all you have done for us. Blessings to you.

Good choice, Valerie. Don't get too comfortable Sue, this is going to be a VERY short term job....I hope.

Yes indeed, I sent a email to Kevin, thanking him for all his help in the past! I have always appreciate it, and let both Kathy and him know.

Time for a fresh

on the scene to join the team at the forum!

Sue.. and Val and Kathy and Kevin..I pray that God will open the windows of heaven and pour out His blessings on all of you and on this site. The love that is shown here and the calmness and serenity is great..

God Bless you all for your devotion to all of us..

Mark W
Good choice, Valerie. Don't get too comfortable Sue, this is going to be a VERY short term job....I hope.

Mark, I sure do hope you are right!!!!! Sure do wanna go home!

Sandy, thanks so much.

Yay Sue! and yes, hopefully it will be a short but sweet stint! :)

Clay, I agree with you and hope that is true!! I think we are all have our ears tuned for a trumpet. Maybe today?

T/Sue, welcome aboard as our New Member of our RFTH Mod Squad! I too, hope 'n' pray that your time serving as a Mod will be short...and that we'll ALL be meeting each other up in the sky "very" soon.

Kevin, although you're stepping down from your MS duties...I'm happy to know that you'll now be a poster like the rest of us.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, thank you so much. I agree with you wholeheartedly that it could be a short stint as a mod with Jesus expected any moment now. Every day I look and expect to be called up. Maybe tonight...? No one would expect it on the night that time changes but isn't that a significant date for it? Time would be no more for us - a big time change!

Texas Sue
Tammy, thank you so much. I agree with you wholeheartedly that it could be a short stint as a mod with Jesus expected any moment now. Every day I look and expect to be called up. Maybe tonight...? No one would expect it on the night that time changes but isn't that a significant date for it? Time would be no more for us - a big time change!

Yeah!!! You betcha, T/Sue.!!! I totally agree 100% with ya' there!!!

Or April 1, 2012/or April Fools' Day, would be a great time too to be Raptured as well, wouldn't it!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

First post.

I thought Texas Sues' promotion to moderator would be a good occasion to drop in and say "HI!"

I'm not switching from one forum to another. I am merely adding to RFTH to the roster of places where I sometimes hang out.

Welcome to our friendly forum, Mark!

Hi Mark,

Glad to hear from you and see you drop by to say Hi!

Welcome aboard, we're a friendly forum, with some familiar faces!

Blessings!

Valerie

Mark Armstrong
First post.

I thought Texas Sues' promotion to moderator would be a good occasion to drop in and say "HI!"

I'm not switching from one forum to another. I am merely adding to RFTH to the roster of places where I sometimes hang out.

Mark, it is good to see you here. Thanks for joining in and adding RFTH to your places to visit. It may not be for very long if Jesus comes this spring!

Yeay, im so happy. I like you lots texas sue! You are right, RFTH is a very beautiful atmosphere. Valerie is very gracious, and i appreciate that more than she knows.

Comeflyintothesky, yes, this is a peaceful place and Valerie is a very gracious and caring person. That is what attracted me here when I first found out about it. This is one of the happiest and brightest places to visit on the planet and I love it! Of course in one sense, this is our heavenly "rest stop" on the way to eternal glory. Praying that trip up is anytime now so we can all visit in person and compare notes! :)