Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sun unleashes the most powerful eruption yet, an X5-Class - nearly the Size of Jupiter!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

A sunspot nearly the size of Jupiter; AR1429, has unleashed a powerful X5-Class eruption from the Sun. The eruption happened on March 7th, 2012 at 00:28 UT. It is the largest eruption in this solar cycle and they can and do get larger than that. As AR1429 rotates more over the coming days it will be squarely directly at our planet. As it does so, AR1429 will harbor the energy for the most powerful X-Class events that could square up with our planet with a direct impact.

(TheWeatherSpace.com) - A sunspot nearly the size of Jupiter; AR1429, has unleashed a powerful X5-Class eruption from the Sun. Data is not in on whether this was Earth directed, but the answer will likely be a glancing blow.

How much larger can it get? That is on the minds of people across the world as this large group of sunpots rotates across the solar disk. This group is so large that it would engulf the planet Earth!

Skywatchers across the world should be on the lookout for the aurora this week and weekend!

http://www.theweatherspace.com/news/TWS-30712-x5-class-eruption-sun-cycle-24.html

Re: Sun unleashes the most powerful eruption yet, an X5-Class - nearly the Size of Jupiter!!!

That is an awesome screenshot! Looks like something from a movie or something. I am reminded of what Kijani said a few days ago that he received from the Lord,

"Just as a SOLAR FLARE through a sudden eruption of our magnetic energy released through a brief powerful eruption of our PARTICLES and intense ELECTROMAGNETIC radiation from our transformation, untraviolet and x-ray radiation emitted from our bodies sending out energy will induce ELECTROMAGNETIC disturbances in the earth's atmosphere."

What if the harpazo is in synch with this X5 when it hits, then the EMP-like effect that many think the Rapture will cause on Earth, could be "explained away scientifically" by this flare. Interesting to think about, mostly I'm just ready to get outta here and be forever with our Lord!

Re: Sun unleashes the most powerful eruption yet, an X5-Class - nearly the Size of Jupiter!!!

Clay, I heard on the Weather Channel, I think...that in the midwest where they experienced all those tornadoes--that there will be serious lightning strikes. Some stiking you even though you're asleep in you beds.

Thoughts of our Rapture came to mind as I heard that, as meaning Jesus reaching down through the roofs of our homes to snatch us up to Him...to take us home with Him.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy!!! How cool would that be if we each got a different color bolt to snatch us up,

Clay & Everyone,

I heard it's suppose to hit the Earth tomorrow!!!

Wow!!! I thought to myself, perhaps, the Rapture might take place at that time, because is suppose to be as big as Jupiter...Can you imagine that!!!!

Jesus is the Light of the world, Perhaps this could mask what happens at the Rapture, and people would explain it away as an anomaly a mystery that took place during this event of the Sun!!!

Look up our redemption is nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

I was also wondering if this solar storm could be the event that will signal our release and rapture. It is also the day of Purim, symbolic of the rescue of the Jews from the enemy's hands. The rapture will be our rescue.

When I saw that the article mentioned this area on the sun being the size of Jupiter, I found this video that gives a good visual contrast of the size of earth in relation to Jupiter. It is awesome!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyC99HbmuY8

Chris, this is what happened today!!!

http://youtu.be/2rWB-lhUj-8

A massive solar storm arrived at Earth early Thursday, and is expected to shake the globe's magnetic field until early Friday morning, while expanding the Northern Lights.

A giant blast of plasma spat from the sun at as much as 4 million miles per hour Tuesday -- by some measures the largest solar event since late 2006 -- and it could lead to serious issues on Earth, forcing some planes to reroute, knocking out power grids, and blacking out radios.

The sun unleashed the cosmic double whammy late March 6, erupting with two major flares to cap a busy day of powerful solar storms, Space.com reported. One of the flares is the most powerful solar eruption so far this year.

“Super Tuesday? You bet!” joked Joseph Kunches, a space weather scientist with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
The storm grew as it raced outward from the sun, expanding like a giant soap bubble, scientists said.

Its initial effects arrived at the Earth early Thursday morning at about 5:45 a.m. EST, according to NOAA's Space Weather Prediction Center.
"It's hitting us right in the nose," Kunches had predicted Wednesday. The blow appears to be more of a a glancing one that will interact with the Earth's magnetic field throughout the day.

Both of the huge flares ranked as X-class storms, the strongest type of solar flares the sun can have. They followed several weaker, but still powerful, sun storms on Tuesday and came just days after another major solar flare on Sunday night.
“By some measures this is the strongest one since December of 2006,” Kunches explained. Solar activity has already led to an R3 level radio blackout on NOAA’s space weather scale, he explained, a midstrength event on a scale that reaches to R5. Such effects are caused by X-ray emissions from the sun.
The bigger effects will hit the planet over the next 24 hours.

“Power grid operators have all been alerted."
- Joseph Kunches, NOAA space weather scientist
For one thing, geomagnetic storms -- disturbances in the geomagnetic field that surrounds the planet -- should hit the G3 level, midway up the scale. That could lead to surges in power lines (a major problem for power companies) and issues with satellites.
“Power grid operators have all been alerted, as well as the regulatory agencies that all pay attention to this,” Kunches said.

GPS users will also be affected because of the highly charged atmosphere; it’s very possible that certain types of applications will be interrupted, specifically highly precise calculations and the high-frequency communications that airplanes rely upon.
Indeed, some polar flights have already been affected, he said.

“Some have already taken action to reroute to ensure their [high-frequency communication],” Kunches said.
Solar radiation storms could reach as high as S4, he noted, which could cause astronauts on the International Space Station to seek shelter from the heightened radiation levels associated with such a storm.

These effects should last about 24 hours, probably lingering overnight into the early morning hours on Friday, pending another eruption -- “and we think there will be more coming,” Kunches said.
The upside? Some areas may experience a wonderful display of the Northern Lights.
“It’s the treat that we get when the sun erupts,” he said.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/03/07/sun-fires-off-2-huge-solar-flares-could-impact-weather-on-earth/?intcmp=features#ixzz1oXiVOrRn

Calvin, interesting! You never know maybe it is a 3 day warning, time will tell!

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S. Calvin, the above post doesn't have the disclaimer on it
Please redo it, and I will delete the above by midnight...if not it will be deleted.

All posts & videos from other sites must have a disclaimer on it whether or not they are copyrite or not!!!