Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Time for War? Russia Backs Off

Here is an odd story about Russia freezing Iran's accounts and backing away from Iran and Syria. I also read yesterday in a little "facts" sheet that the month of March is named for "Mars - god of WAR". Coincidence?

Russia has backed away from is hardline stance of standing behind Iran and Syria against a western military invasion, following weeks of warnings to respect the sovereignty of those nations.

Iran’s state TV is reporting that Russian has frozen Iranian bank accounts at the same time Russian officials change their stance on Syria, back the UN and saying they will not intervene against a military invasion.

Press TV quotes Russia foreign ministry spokesman saying the freezing of the accounts may be due to Russia bowing to EU sanctions against Iran, but more than likely western forces have negotiated a deal with Russia behind the scenes to get their approval to sack Syria and Russia.

Not only has Russia taken an about face from their hardline stance of telling the US and its allies to keep their hand off Iran, they are now openly giving the go ahead for a military invasion of Syria calling the government the ‘Assad Titanic’ while referring to him as a dead man who will soon be in a coffin.

With Russia now abandoning Iran and Syria, the US can work on the prerequisites of invading Iran – taking out Syria.

More: http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/03/02/war-russia-greenlights-invasion-abandons-iran-syria-89452/

Fair use for educational and discussion purposes

Re: Time for War? Russia Backs Off

Sue.

I wish things would move along a lot faster than they are..LOL..I am so ready for the rapture and want things going quickly..

I know that God has the perfect time for the rapture to happen..but me in my unperfectness want it NOW!!!!

Chris, the rapture does not depend on the timing of the next war, in the mideast or anywhere else. It is an imminent event that requires no signs or warning. It could happen at any moment. Possibly there could be a gap of time between the rapture of the church and the start of the tribulation. God is not taken by surprise by anything happening here and He is looking out for us here and knows when we will be with Him there. Cheer up, and look up, we could go home tonight.

Texas Sue,

Beautiful example of proper posting!!!

Thanks so much!!!

Blessings!

Valerie

The rapture is very close Chris. It is not just the Middle East it is everything put together into one in relation to end time events.

As far as the Middle East is concerned we know the wars for the time of the end. We are just looking at the way the chess game is being played out.Did you expect pawns and bishops not to be moved? They are always moved and will continue to move until every last war is fulfilled just like God said in His Word.

Either one of Russia's responses are still going to fulfill end time prophecy very soon.

Look at the urgency on how people are talking at this point. Statements like ,"This has to be done" or " There is not much time and we have to move fast."

We don't have 5 years before the rapture takes place. With everything I see we may not even have 5 days.Keep looking up.We are going home soon.Of course this is great news to be with our Savior Jesus Christ for all eternity. Chris events are moving extremely fast.

Sandy
Sue.

I wish things would move along a lot faster than they are..LOL..I am so ready for the rapture and want things going quickly..

I know that God has the perfect time for the rapture to happen..but me in my unperfectness want it NOW!!!!

That makes two of us, Sandy. For I totally agree 100% w/ya' there, re: your post.

Maranatha!
Tammy