Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
And there shall be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars

Re: And there shall be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars

My goodness, we all know a lot of weird things have been happening but to see it all lined up chronilogically. Then you realize that this is only TWO MONTHS into the year! What is coming? Only God knows and we wait to see.

Lucy, I don't know where you found that video but it is a real shaker upper!

Yes!! I know T-Sue Its crazy, I think 2011 up to the present has been filled with so many signs, in the sun, moon and stars. Its like you read Matthew 24 and its sounds like Jesus is talking exactly about our day. And that's not even counting whats happening on the political stage globally!! When you read the headlines and you see the countries of Russia, Iran, Isreal and Syria being mentioned you can't help but remember all the old prophets and their warnings!!

Do you realize we live at a time that thousands of Christians before us hoped they would live to see! Gods Mysteries are about to be revealed and the completion of his plans is soon to come, We are surely living at the end of the Age. I mean I know the end, end won't really come until after the 7 year tribulation. However, that seems to be right around the corner from the way things are going. Its amazing to think we live in such a time as this. I have always been somewhat of a prophecy Buff, ever since i became a believer, so truly for me, all this is amazing.

However, I do hope he comes soon because I can't stand the world we live in any longer, evil is taking over big time in the hearts of man. In just a matter of a few years we have seen how depraved our society has become. I have three elementary school children, My youngest is 5 and I just hate how different culturally as a society we have become. I don't want my kids growing up like this.

LUCY

Lucy, I agree that you don't want your children exposed to all the evil ramping up now. Wouldn't it be wonderful for them to grow up in heaven where they can never be hurt, never be ill, not be exposed to anything vulgar or mean or bad?

I am so hoping that not only is this the year but that it will be this spring. Looking UP!

Lucy, thanks so much for posting this video; like Texas Sue states it's a real shaker upper!!!

I understand how you feel about not wanting your children growing up in this period of time we're living in, I feel the same about our two grandchildren! One granddaughter is in Junior Kindergarten & the other one is in grade 1!

I too pray along with both of you, that this is the year when we'll finally be home with the Lord.

Jesus must be on His way, there are so many signs just these past few months which have increased in intensity from the prior years! Surely with WW3 on top of all these signs, is looming on the horizon, we must leave prior to it taking place or perhaps at the very same time it breaks forth.

Looking forward to meeting Jesus in the Clouds, along wiht you, Texas Sue & everyone here!

Maranatha!

God Bless!

Valerie

Valerie and T-Sue,

Thanks for your comments. Valerie I surely do hope and pray that this is the year,and that indeed my children and your grandchildren may grow up in heaven. You know that verse that says " will the son of man find faith when he returns?" or the other verse where it says "if those days were not shortened, there would no flesh be saved, but for the Elects sake those days shall be shortened".

I don't know if Jesus is speaking pre-rapture here or post tribulation. However I often think of these verses when I see how depraved and morally bankrupt our society has become. There are too many bad examples out there, for both children and adult Christians trying to navigate these waters of life and trying to keep themselves pure for God.

For Adult Christians, especially those not well grounded in the word or just baby Christians ( and even at times for seasoned Christians)there are so many bad apples out there. Christians who set a bad example, they live like the world and profess Jesus and in so doing contaminate the others. Also, i find that so many Christians are leaving there churches or looking for churches out of disappointment from fallen ministers, who fell in sin. we see that happening more and more these days.

And then there is the children, what kind of a world are we raising our kids in these days??? Forget if when Jesus comes will he find faith! will he find innocence?I always thought that the age of accountability in kids would start at maybe 12 and 10 the youngest. However, children s minds these days have become so polluted, I don't even know what to think anymore. The other day my jaw dropped. I was at the playground with my children, and there was this little boy passing by, this little girl called out to him ( I guess they know each other, maybe from school) and he was eating a bag of chips. She asked him for some and he gave her a few, when she asked a second time he looked at her mean and said " No you F*** B***ch" and walked away.The boy was no more than 7-8 years old same as the girl. Also I work at a clinic and the other day a young woman came in with her 6 year old son, she was cussing at him the whole time she was there. The staff was in shock!! Like really??? How can you talk like that around your kids?
Its sad you know because you try to shield your kids as much as you can, but you can't protect them from everything.

LUCY

I agree with all these things. Whoever did this video put this together really well.

This goes beyond strange. This seems like some kind of battle is trying to come to earth. We know this to be the 7 year tribulation. Our Blessed hope in the rapture must be really close.

Talk about strange. After I watched this video I started to respond to Lucy's post. My juice falls to the ground and then out of nowhere I am on some different web site and I did not even click on it myself. Of course my response was lost but I got back and here I am. Strange or maybe a little more than strange.

I think Jesus is coming really soon.