Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Urgent Prayer & Action: Final Verdict for Pastor Youcef: Death

Urgent Prayer & Action: Final Verdict for Pastor Youcef: Death

Aimee Herd : Feb 22, 2012 : Lisa Daftari - FOXNews.com

"The world needs to stand up and say that a man cannot be put to death because of his faith." -J. Sekulow, ACLJ

(Iran) -According to a FOXNews report today, the final verdict has been handed down on Christian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani's fate-death.

As Youcef's supporters all around the world feared, the Iranian trial court has decided that he will be executed on the charges that he left Islam to convert to Christianity.

Pastor Youcef and familyThese charges have stood in spite of the fact that it could not be proven that the 34-year-old father of two had been a Muslim during his adult years, which would prove apostasy. In addition, Youcef himself has always maintained his innocence saying that he was always a Christian as an adult.

He was given the chance to recant his Christian faith, but he refused, and he also refused to say that Muhammad was a prophet.

Jordan Sekulow, executive director of The American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ), said, "The world needs to stand up and say that a man cannot be put to death because of his faith.

"This one case is not just about one execution. We have been able to expose the system instead of just letting one man disappear, like so many other Christians have in the past."

According to the report, the final order was given just days after US Congress supported a resolution sponsored by Penn. Rep. Joseph Pitts, which denounced the charges and called for an "immediate release."

"Iran has become more isolated because of their drive for nuclear weapons, and the fundamentalist government has stepped up persecution of religious minorities to deflect criticism," Rep. Pitts told FoxNews.com. "The persecuted are their own citizens, whose only crime is practicing their faith."

Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani's family and supporters are asking for urgent prayer by Believers worldwide, on his behalf, and for people to contact their legislators to ask for intervention.

Re: Urgent Prayer & Action: Final Verdict for Pastor Youcef: Death

Lord, we pray for the protection of Pastor Youcef life!

Father hear the prayers of your people, and rescue this man from certain death. May the final verdict be in his favor. May he become a free man, to continue preaching your word. In Jesus name we pray! Amen!

Father God, we pray for Pastor Youcef! We pray that you send an army of angels to protect your son. Bless him for upholding his faith in you, no matter his situation. Though he walks through the valley of the shadow of death, he shows no fear! Father God..we may not know Pastor Youcef in person, but we DO KNOW, is that he is Your son, and he is our brother in Christ! Your children love each other and pray for one another so that You, our Father, may shine on us, love us, help us, and deliver us from our struggles. Save our brother, Father. Let Your miracle flow upon him. Allow your sons and daughters to cheer because our Father delivers. Lord Jesus, be with Pastor Youcef at all times. Comfort him and keep him safe. Mediate for him Lord Jesus. Interfere Lord Jesus. Father God, we' ve seen miracles and read of the miracles of Peter,Paul, and many others. So this is nothing for You Father. This is just a tiny attempt of satan trying to get rid of one of Your children! But WE ALL KNOW YOUR POWER. WE ALL KNOW THE POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS. WE KNOW THE POWER THAT YOUR VOICE ALONE HOLDS! WE PRAY THAT YOU SAVE PASTOR YOUCEF FATHER. WE PRAY THIS IN FAITH! WE SPEAK IT INTO EXISTANCE THAT HE IS ALREADU DELIVERED. HEAR OUR CRY FATHER GOD! DELIVER OUR BROTHER! IN JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME! AMEN AND AMEN!

Kalan,

AMEN..agreeing in prayer for this brother in Christ..

Kalan nice prayer..

Second hand information...

Humingbird channel 027 who reports news each day

http://www.youtube.com/user/hummingbird027

recived an email from Ruth who has her own youtube channel loveisacross that the pastor has been hung and prayers for the family right now.

About 14 min. into the youtube video she shares the news.

Yesterday, I received an email from Mike Evans's Jerusalem Prayer team, part of which I'm posting below.

Will you help me save the life of Yousef Nadarkhani?

Dear Kathryn,

We have a very brief moment in time to raise our voices and our prayers for the life of an Iranian pastor named Yousef Nadarkhani. He has been sentenced to death by the government of Iran for apostasy against Islam and attempting to evangelize Muslims. He has been in and out of jail for the past six years. The sentence of death by hanging has been upheld by Iran’s Supreme Court; although the government officially denies this, Nadarkhani’s attorney has released the ruling that declares it.

The sentence was upheld on appeal late last year and could be carried out at any time. The government has offered to vacate the sentence if Nadarkhani recants his faith, but he has refused to do so. Today I’m asking you to join with me in an effort to help save his life. God has given me an open door to reach out to the leaders of Iran that no one else has.

To the best of my knowledge, I am the only minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the world who has a personal relationship with Iran’s Foreign Minister Ali Salehi. We met two years ago in New York City when I was staying at the hotel with the Iranian delegation to the United Nations. The Spirit of God directed me to go to him and ask for his help, and he is the man who arranged my personal meeting with Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

I believe this relationship offers us a unique opportunity to speak directly to the leaders of Iran. I urge you to sign the petition to save the life of Pastor Nadarkhani today…and to forward this to everyone in your address book. Share it on Facebook. Print it out and take it to church. We need to get as many people as possible involved in this effort before it is too late.

SIGN THE PETITION TODAY

FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO YOUR FRIENDS

Apparently, Mike Evans hadn't heard, as of yesterday, what Ruth reported on her YouTube channel. Suffice it to say I hope she's wrong!

Sandy
Kalan,

AMEN..agreeing in prayer for this brother in Christ..

Kalan nice prayer..

DITTO!!! Am also praying for our brother in Christ too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Please continue to pray for Pastor Youcef as there are reports out that he is still alive

Maranatha
Come back Lord Jesus

YES! Please continue to pray for him and his family. With God, ALL things are possible.

Thank You for the prayer comments sisters in Christ. It's all Jesus...Glory to God! Prayer works today just as it did in the Bible. If there is still a chance that our brother Youcef is alive then, like you all said, lets definitely, keep him in prayer and allow Our Father to do His will.