Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
some interesting 8's

my heart just wants so much to be outta here. the message from Kijani Amari just has made me lighter. In temple days, barley was cut on the second day of Passover to be offered, this is April 8 this year. The omer count starts on Apr 7 leading up to the evening before Shavu'ot or Pentecost. Chabad.org says firstfruits is Shavuot or Pentecost on May 27, which is a different offering. Also this site says May 27.

Now some 8's this year to spin one's head around

Feb 8 was New Year for Trees

Mar 8 will be Purim

Apr 8 will be 2nd day of Passover, anniversary of judgement of Sodom, and the ending of manna given, and the day the sickle is put to the barley for offering.

May 8 will be the anniversary of Romans laying seige to Jerusalem

The fruit of the land
Deut 8:8
A land of wheat, and barley, and vines, and fig trees, and pomegranates; a land of oil olive, and honey;

Maranatha

Re: some interesting 8's

Those are good observations Regina! Whether we have to wait until April or not, it seems that we are very close to our Blessed Hope! God bless!

Kevin

Re: some interesting 8's

Chris, that's impossible!!! We won't be here another year never mind 5 more!!! Too many signs pointing to the Lord's coming at the Rapture...especially WW3..I don't believe this could hold out for another 5 years!
God's patience has just about run out, don't you see all the disasters, all over the world which are happening in divers place, and in greater numbers as well as intensity. If one has been studying Bible prophecy, they would know the Rapture is near even at the door! I've watched and studied for decades. Dr. Jack Van Impe has studied for over 50 years now...and many like him are saying the exact same thing, we are in the last days and the Jesus' Coming is at the door!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: some interesting 8's, repost

Here is another one Valerie, reposting because one of the "8's" is tomorrow, Mar 8 Purim. Today is the eve called the fast of Esther. Keep looking up, there is nothing that needs to happen before the first resurrection and rapture. The Lord can come for us at anytime, so watch

All links are "For Information and Discussion Purposes" only,from www.chabad.org;www.jewfaq.org;www.infoplease.com

Biblos parallel Bible verse link also is
For Information and Discussion Purpose

my heart just wants so much to be outta here. the message from Kijani Amari just has made me lighter. In temple days, barley was cut on the second day of Passover to be offered, this is April 8 this year. The omer count starts on Apr 7 leading up to the evening before Shavu'ot or Pentecost. Chabad.org says firstfruits is Shavuot or Pentecost on May 27, which is a different offering. Also Infoplease says May 27.

Now some 8's this year to spin one's head around

Feb 8 was New Year for Trees

Mar 8 will be Purim

Apr 8 will be 2nd day of Passover, anniversary of judgement of Sodom, and the ending of manna given, and the day the sickle is put to the barley for offering.

May 8 will be the anniversary of Romans laying seige to Jerusalem

The fruit of the land
Deut 8:8
A land of wheat, and barley, and vines, and fig trees, and pomegranates; a land of oil olive, and honey;

Maranatha

Thanks Regina,

You're a real energetic one, and your doing great posting, checking and correcting your posts!!! Thanks ever so much for being part of the solution here, I really appreciate it!!!

The only problem with Bravenet forum, if I deleted any first post of a thread, the whole thread is gone! That's the way they have this set up here, and there's nothing I can do.

Therefore, it's still a great idea that you corrected it, although I won't delete it because the replies will be gone too; however, anyone can see you made the proper correction and reposted it.

Thanks once again...good work!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Speaking of the #8 -- it twas on the night of 03.08.2012, that I had "My dream related to D. Shadow's--EQ warning for 03.22.12 @ 4:58:34???".

Please check my dream over on the Dreams, Visions, and Prophesies forum. For I truly believe it was a vision of sorts.

Maranatha!
Tammy