Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Very Important Message From Kijani Amari

I received the following YouTube message from Kijani Amari last night, and he gave me permission to post it here. It's very exciting news from him, and he is working on a new Sackcloth & Ashes video about it. God bless you Kijani!

Kevin

FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT

Greetings my brother,

I just finished transcribing a message from THE MOST HIGH which I was given last night and I am VERY EXCITED about this. You are the VERY FIRST PERSON I am speaking to about this matter. I came to you because I know you are a TRUE BELIEVER of the PRE-TRIB RAPTURE. But even more so what I am about to tell you is connected with a confirmation I received from RAPTURE FLIGHT to HEAVEN.

Ok here we go, the last video I produced was a message I received from THE MOST HIGH which explained the mechanics of the RAPTURE in scientific terms. Specifically the message said...
"The MOST HIGH shall tear and split our particles or atomic nucleus apart as a source of nuclear energy violently tearing our garments, destroying the unity of our physical entity from our essence, shattering visible light into colors of electromagnetic radiation into different wavelengths. This is a retardation, alteration or change of the frequency of radio waves as they pass through the interstellar medium; travelling among the stars in an intermediate state halfway between two extremes."

Now I'm not a science geek at all but from my understanding YAH's voice caused the creation of the world through the WORD of GOD/CHRIST when He said "Let there be LIGHT" bringing atoms into existence since ALL LIGHT originates with atoms and they are the building blocks of ALL matter including the HUMAN BODY. if we follow this to it's logical conclusion when CHRIST comes from HEAVEN and calls us with a SHOUT, the VOICE of the Archangel and the TRUMP of GOD and we are changed as (1 Thess. 4:17 tells us HE will) this signals to me the same VOICE which made the world now CHANGING those same atoms that were created splitting them releasing our SPIRIT/ENERGY separating us from our physical body, giving us a new GLORIFIED body.

Well last night I received another messge from THE MOST HIGH and I began to transcribe it today and I was AMAZED by what it said. In summary it continued to explain in detail the "science" behind the mechanics of the RAPTURE.

This messages tells us...
" We shall be made as tonguelike clouds of glowing ionized gas.
IONIZE- separation of atoms into IONS by electrical discharge or raidiation
GAS- Pure gases are much like the AIR, what distinguishes a gas from liquids and solids is the vast separation of the individual gas particles. This separation usually makes a colorless gas INVISIBLE TO THE HUMAN OBSERVER.

I find this VERY interesting for a few reasons...

1) My video Sackcloth&Ashes Will Spring bring the latter Rain pt 2 I delivered a message from YHWH that said...Be thou as HAVA the WIND & enter the KINGDOM OF LIGHT.

2) 1 thess 4:17 tells us:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the CLOUDS, to meet the Lord in the AIR: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Emphasis on CLOUDS&AIR

3) When CHRIST told NICODEMUS about being born AGAIN of the SPIRIT this is what HE said...

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The WIND bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the SPIRIT.
John3:6-8
The word SPIRIT here is PNEUMA and it means the SOUL, SPIRIT, the WIND, hence the WIND itself, breath of nostrils or mouth.

So CHRIST is telling NICODEMUS we must be born of the SPIRIT or BE MADE LIKE the WIND/GAS to enter into HEAVEN! WOW!

But wait thats not it, this message that I am working on also says...
"NICODEMUS wondered how anyone could be born again of a PHYSICAL birth but we shall be born of HEAVEN."

And thats not ALL, the messge goes on to say...

"Just as a SOLAR FLARE through a sudden eruption of our magnetic energy released through a brief powerful eruption of our PARTICLES and intense ELECTROMAGNETIC radiation from our transformation, untraviolet and x-ray radiation emitted from our bodies sending out energy will induce ELECTROMAGNETIC disturbances in the earth's atmosphere."

The MOST EXCITING PART is coming up...

"This is the state and condition in which we shall pass through space, where we with a different CONCEPTION, IMPLANTED in the WOMB, who believe though uncircumcised with offense while we were clothed with our earthly body; shall instrumentaily through the means and agency of CHRIST be CLOTHED with GLORY for eternity. THE TIME WITHIN THIS THING IS DONE, BY NIGHT SHALL BE WITHIN THE SPACE OF 40DAYS!!!"

So by the time I reach this part in transcribing the message I am SCARED, EXCITED, NERVOUS and just in AWE! I start praising GOD calling out the name of YESHUA/JESUS! I go to my calender and write March 2, 2012 - 40DAY COUNT DOWN. I notice that 40days lands us on April 10, 2012 which I believe is FIRSTFRUITS is CHRIST was sacrificed on FRIDAY April 6 GOOD FRIDAY and we follow scripture..

For as Jonas was THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS IN THE HEART OF THE EARTH.
Mat 12:40
We start counting on Friday the 6th at sun down we would arrive at APRIL 10, 2012 as FIRSTFRUITS!

I know that the RAPTURE is a FIRSTFRUITS OFFERING...

Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When you are come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then you shall bring a sheaf of the FIRST FRUITS of your harvest unto the priest:
Lev 23:10

And WE are FIRST FRUIT..

Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
James 1:18

Then after all day working on this I go to RAPTURE FLIGHT to HEAVEN and this is the title to the FIRST POST on the PAGE...

The Church Was Given A 40-Day Warning Before FirstFruit!

I have not read the post yet because of my excitement I started writting you this letter. I can't wait to see what this article reveals.

I COULD NOT AND WOULD NOT MAKE THIS UP!!!!!!!!

Please write me back and tell me what you think, I will be working on putting a video together for this message. If you feel that it should be reposted on Rapture Flight to Heaven you have my permission.

MAY THE MOST HIGH BLESS YOU!!!

shalom
k

Re: Very Important Message From Kijani Amari

Kevin:

This is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sackcloth&Ashes ALERT: A WARNING to WATCH the NEXT 40DAYS

After seeing what Kijani Amari sent you, I looked and had
this above in my gmail. So, what I did was look back to
"something" which is a "type" of our LEAP or "RAPTURE"
into Heaven. What Mr. Amari has been given, I believe,
could ONLY come from the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS SOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jews & Purim (March 8 ); believers & their "crown"!!!

Even though it seems nothing will EVER happen, I believe
that "something" did happen built around Virgo ("Israel")!!!!!

Something MAJOR which has ALL TO DO with the rapture
occurred on BOTH OF THESE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A. On the 49th day of 2006 (2/18 ), GRB 060218A/Spica "hiding" (same hr.).
B. On 2/11 (of 2012) a date that, numerically, matched
Elijah's rapture - 2:11 (of 2 Kings).

ON "BOTH" THESE DAYS ABOVE, the moon "LEAPT" from Virgo's
("Israel's") left hand which holds the firstfruit.

SEE: Moon "LEAPT" from Israel's ("Virgo's") hand on 2/11-12!!!

We Christians are like the moon in that we are a "reflection" of
the Son (sun / Bridegroom re: Psalm 19).

We were told to WATCH the times and when we "see" the events
building, we will KNOW that we are "at the doors". Micah 7 even
describes Israel (Virgo) AFTER their "best friends" (the raptured
Christians) are gone. In other words, we MUST LEAP from the
left hand of Virgo ("Israel") in order for the REAL mess to begin!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interesting that the moon will LEAP from the left hand of Virgo
ALSO on Passover, April 7.

TO: Passover, April 7

...Passover, April 7 will be the 82nd time of the moon
LEAPING from Virgo's left hand. Or, by inclusive count,
(or counting 2/18/06 as LEAP # 1), it will be the 83rd time:

82 = Turning point

83 = High Priest

Hebrews 4 (KJV)
13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his
sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes
of him with whom we have to do.
14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is
passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God
, let us
hold fast our profession.
15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched
with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted
like as we are, yet without sin.

Kevin, here's what Dr. Jack Van Impe has to say about our BODIES, GLORIFIED AND NATURAL, on page 14 of his Prophecy Bible...

Glorified
The risen Saviour had a glorified (resurrection) body of flesh and bones, one that could be seen, touched, and fed. Glorified bodies will have the same supernatural qualities as Christ's had (passing through walls, instantaneous travel) (Luke 24:36-51; 1 John 3:2). The only way to obtain a glorified body is through resurrection and rapture.

When a believer dies, his spirit and soul go into the presence of God, but the body goes into the grave (2 Cor. 5:8). His soul, absent from the body, is with Christ until the great day when body, soul, and spirit are reunited at the coming of Jesus (1 Thess. 4:16-18). Christ will bring the souls and spirits of the dead in Christ with Him (v9.14) to be reunited with their vacated bodies when He returns at the Rapture. All believers, first the dead and living, that rise for this reunion will be transformed to be like Jesus' body (1 John 3:2; Psalm 17:15; 1 Cor. 15:51-54; Phil. 3:20,21). Even though many may have completely disintegrated to basic chemical makeup, God is able to restore (He created Adam from dust. Science tells us that matter never completely disappears, only changes form.)

Natural
Our natural bodies are essentially the same as when God created Adam & Eve in Eden but they are fatally altered because of Adam's fall. Mankind was meant to eternally fellowship with and glorify Him who created us for that purpose. However, Adam's sin brought death to our natural bodies as well as spiritual death to our souls. Our bodies deteriorate as they age and eventually die by disease, accident, or just wearing out.

True to the term, Saviour, Jesus Christ rescued us, body and soul, by His death, burial, and resurrection.

1. Our souls can be "born again" (John 3:3,5,7) and continue to fellowship with Him as our physical, temporal bodies become temples of the Holy Spirit here on earth (1 Co. 6:19; Rev. 3:20).

2. Our bodies will be "changed," like unto His resurrected body because He took upon Himself the penalty of our sins (death and separation from God), and died and rose again to be the "first-fruits" (1 Cor. 15:20-23; 2 Cor. 5:19 - also see Romans 8:23).

The saints who return with Jesus for Armageddon will have their glorified bodies while those who will have survived the Tribulation and have not been condemned in the judgment of the nations (Matt. 25:31-46) are allowed to enter the Millennium in their mortal bodies.

When souls in Hades are resurrected after the Millennium for the day of judgment, they are reunited with their bodies that will suffer physically in the Lake of Fire (Rev. 20:11-15). Yet, they don't die and aren't consumed as the "worm dieth not." What kinds of bodies are these resurrection bodies? They surely have special enduring qualities that natural bodies do not have. (Dan. 12:2; John 5:28,29; Rev. 20:13).

Perhaps people who choose for Christ after the Millennium, have some kind of enduring bodies because they ate of the leaves of the trees from the New Jerusalem and therefore their bodies endure forever. After the Millennium, in eternity, the redeemed will continue to inhabit the New Jerusalem in their heavenly bodies. Those with earthly bodies (who were saved for and in the millennial hour) enter the eternal state with their natural bodies. These bodies also will be eternaly preserved through partaking of the leaves of the tree of life that grow for the healing (health) of the nations (Rev. 22:2,14). Their condition will be like that of Adam & Eve before they sinned.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Calvin,
Thanks for posting his new video. I didn't realize Kijani had finished the video that quickly. He has written me some more today of so many confirmations he and his wife have had of a firstfruits rapture. God bless!

Kevin

Thanks so much for posting this Kevin! I am subscribed to Kijani on Youtube as well, and I get excited every time I see a new upload from him. I have been watching his videos for well over a year now, and I firmly believe that the Lord has gifted him, and uses him greatly. I am usually in tears after I watch them. It is more than just emotion, my spirit is touched.

I SO hope that we are leaving this place soon. I have been feeling restless, distracted, and impatient lately, waiting to go home. Let's get this party started already!

Thanks Clay and Shelby. I have also been very blessed by Kijani's videos, and he and I exchanged some really good messages today. God bless!

Kevin

Wow Kevin, Thanks so much for posting this, it really hard not to try to get excited!

I'm glad you posted this message here, and in the Dreams, visions & Prophecy Forum, as well. I think it may be very important.

I believe that this may be it Kevin.
40 day warning and the 3rd day the Lord will raise us up....is scriptural.

40 THE NUMBER OF PROBATION OR TRIAL. The Israelites wandered for 40 years (Deut. 8:2-5). Moses was on the mount for 40 days (Exodus 24:18); 40 days of Jonah and Nineveh (Jonah 3:4). Jesus was tempted for 40 days (Matt. 4:2).

This one is important, if not the most important to note; 40 days after Jesus' Resurrection he Ascended to Heaven On Ascension Day!!!

3 THE NUMBER OF DIVINE PERFECTION. The Trinity consists of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Jesus said He would raise us up on the 3rd day!!!

Therefore, Easter/Resurrection Sunday is the first
countdown day for Ascension of the Jesus' into Heaven, which this year begins with Sun. April 8th, Mon. April 9th is the 2nd day of countdown to Ascencion Day, and April 10th, is exactly the 3rd day of the countdown to Ascencion Day! Therefore, Jesus ascended first, and we would be the first fruit to be Raptured or Ascending to Heaven via the Rapture.

Another most interesting thing I noticed is that, Tuesday is the day Jewish people get married, and it just happens that April 10th falls on that very day!

Yes we might experience the Rapture on or around that day, we have to remember to use our God given discernment.

We will know if this message is truely from the Lord Himself when April 10th rolls around, remember be prepared everyday to be caught up at the Rapture.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Yes, the Rapture can occur at any time, on any day.

Still yet another important relation to this date, is that 100 years ago, TITANIC set out on her maiden voyage from Southampton, England to NYC exactly @ 12 Noon, ITZ.

Someone here or over @ Rapture Ready makes this doomed oceanliner a comparison to our earthly departure. Maybe he was comparing her w/the U.S., re: her impending distruction? I don't know.

Also, TV's National Velvet star--Lori Martin (Velvet Brown) passed away on this date: 04.10.10 at age 63. I believe that she died of bulimia.

Maranatha!
Tammy