Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Harvest", AL hit by second tornado in less than a year!!

Sort of interesting....

As the moon leaves (on 3/2-3) the horns of Taurus, the bull
(meaning, "the Lord coming in wrath and ruling"), and moves
into Gemini, "the bride", "Harvest", AL is hit for a SECOND
TIME TWO YEARS by "tornadoes" / "whirlwinds"!!!

...2 Kings 2:11-12 (NIV1984)
...11 As they were walking along and talking together,
...suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared
...and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to
...heaven in a whirlwind. 12 Elisha saw this and cried
...out, “My father! My father! The chariots and horsemen
...of Israel!” And Elisha saw him no more. Then he took
...hold of his own clothes and tore them apart.

Note Chapter "3" (as in the 3rd month) and verses 2-3 (as
in the dates of today and tomorrow):

...1 John 3:2-3:
...2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not
...yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he
...shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him
...as he is.
...3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth
...himself, even as he is pure.

Harvest dealing with aftermath of second tornado in less than a year

Updated: Friday, March 02, 2012, 5:02 PM
By Steve Doyle, The Huntsville Times

HARVEST, Alabama -- James and Judy Hodges were finally putting the drama of last April's tornadoes behind them.

The $65,000 remodeling job on their home at the corner of Old Railroad Bed and Yarbrough roads turned out great. On Thursday, Judy Hodges wrote a check to begin paying off the couple's brand new Ford Ranger, a 2011 tornado replacement as well.

"The check was in the mailbox," she said. "But the mailbox ended up coming through the window."

A missing mailbox is the least of the Hodges' troubles after their house took what appeared to be a direct twister hit Friday morning.

Well over a dozen other homes along Yarbrough Road -- an area just winking back to life following last year's storms -- were also heavily damaged. Authorities, including Madison Mayor Paul Finley, said they were not aware of any serious injuries.

Friday's twister followed an eerily similar path to the April 27, 2011, tornado that left much of Harvest in tatters.

Kati Blockel was lying in bed Friday when the twister yanked off the roof of the home she shares with her fiancee, Randy Wilson, near Yarbrough Road and Wilbanks Lane.

"It got really high-pitched, like a big squeaking noise," Blockel said. "Then there was a big boom, and I started getting hit with rain, hail and chunks of insulation."

As she ran to a bathroom for cover, an empty single-wide trailer across Yarbrough Road was blown off its foundations. It rolled about 100 yards -- getting flattened in the process -- before slamming into Blockel's house.

Last April, the trailer across the street was blown into the same house. Only that time, the owners and their young daughter were inside. Wilson said the family was thrown onto his front porch, still clasped in a bear hug.

"Twice in less than a year," Blockel said, shaking her head. "I don't think I want to live in Harvest anymore."

Al Juarez, a construction worker who repaired damaged homes on Yarbrough Road after last year's storms, said he saw the tornado coming while working near Nick Fitcheard and Burwell roads.

"It scared us to death," Juarez said. "It was just a big wall cloud, a huge wall cloud. You could see debris coming out of it. It was easily a half-mile wide."

Standing in the doorway of his home on Bridges Drive near Yarbrough Road, Tom Ashmore couldn't help but laugh as he considered getting hit twice in the span of 10 months.

"It may be time to move," Ashmore said.

Re: "Harvest", AL hit by second tornado in less than a year!!

Calvin, I saw on FoxNews & the Weather Channel, that the Indiana town of MARY-sville is completely blown off the map by a twister that also blew through Henryville.

Since Mary is Jesus' earthly mother, is there something prophetic re: the above town bearing her name too?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: "Harvest", AL hit by second tornado in less than a year!!

Tammy:

Yes, I saw that!!!

"Worship of 'Mary' is a HUUUUUGE 'NO, NO'"!!!

As we know.

Of course, Alabama pretty much "worships" football!

Sooooooooooo..................

The Tuscaloosa Tornado pretty much went through the "back yard"
of the Univ. of Alabama.

BLESSINGS!!

Calvin