Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 Towns Completely Gone ! Storms Surge thru the Midwest

This is so sad. Two whole towns in Indiana are completely wiped out from tornados. These folks sure do need our prayers. Very perilous times we are having right now.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://news.yahoo.com/massive-band-storms-wrecks-ind-towns-kills-3-232250854.html

Re: 2 Towns Completely Gone ! Storms Surge thru the Midwest

Sue..
My sister lives very close to the area of the storms and she said the TV there is reporting that 9 people have died...

I wonder if anything happened with Israel and the US recently..It seems that is when we get severe weather, when we make Israel do something or turn our back on them.

Sandy I have wondered too. I know that Mr. Netanyahu will be in D.C. on Monday, March 5th. Something may have happened behind the scenes that we are not aware of at this time.

I just posted a warning from Dutchsinse from RITAN about very deadly storms rolling across the entire east coast and Florida. A very sobering and terrifying day for all in that part of the country. Following that with linear thought, you wonder, WHO is next?

Sue..

I hope not me..LOL..I live in VA..but at least I know where I am going if it happens here

Sandy I will pray for God's cover and protection over you there in Virginia. My favorite cousin and her husband live in Virginia also. They are on my mind and in my heart tonight too. God Bless!

thanks Sue..I think we should also be praying for everyone in the path of these dangerous storms..

T/Sue & Sandy, I noticed one of the Indiana towns was called--MARYsville, b/c that is the name of Jesus' earthly mother.

I know that the Apostle John mentioned (and Calvin too, posted that scripure here) something in the Book of Revelation about her escaping to refuge, away from the Dragon. I believe Mary represents Israel, I think. Here it is...

Revelation 12:1-2,3,4,5,6,7-8,9 KJV - And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3--And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4--And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to earth: and the dragon stood befoe the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5--And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to His throne.

6--And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

7--And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8--And prevaileth not; neither was their place found anymore in heaven.

9--And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast with him.

You can look up the rest of this chapter to read the rest of it.

+++++

Could this be what just now happened? I'm asking, b/c the Weather Channel showed this picture of one of the storms...for which I swear that I saw a couple hands reaching down from heaven out of the storm.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue,

Shocking and very sad to hear!

Let's lift up these people in prayers!

Praying for your protection Sandy!!!

Extremely windy here tonight as well!!!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Tammy, What an interesting observation you made!!!
Thanks so much for sharing, yes I too believe it is speaking of Israel... ....Mary mother of Jesus mentioned in name of the town Maryville, HAD TO ESCAPE with Jesus & Joseph fearing for
Jesus’ life and their own.

I just read that in New Zealand a Church in Christ- Church was damaged so badly it has to be REMOVED, soon it will be GONE....Mary mother of Jesus mentioned in Maryville, HAD TO ESCAPE destruction and Church of Christ in New Zealand Christ Church, also destruction and demolition, it will be GONE.

What is the Lord trying to tell us here?...This is how I see it...Israel or Jacob's troubles about to begin big time SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, they must REMOVED according TO IRAN flee or fight, JUST LIKE MARY HAD TO FLEE WITH JESUS FROM HERAD...ChristChurch, represents the CHURCH OF CHRIST, or the BRIDE OF CHRIST, which will soon be REMOVED OR GONE TOO FOR IT NO LONGER CAN EXIST HERE ON EARTH.

WE'RE GOING HOME!!! HORRAY!!!

VALERIE