Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BREAKING! Andrew Breitbart DEAD at 43! Only weeks after threatening to expose Obama!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CBZetmNknc&feature=uploademail

(I have followed the directions that Valerie gave for posting a video, and it is still not working for me. So if anyone would assist with this video, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.)

Re: BREAKING! Andrew Breitbart DEAD at 43! Only weeks after threatening to expose Obama!
Re: BREAKING! Andrew Breitbart DEAD at 43! Only weeks after threatening to expose Obama!

Oh come on, Chris. I believe all things negative re: Zero...and that he was involved w/the Black Panthers & all other scumbags. For every single thing about him is a total lie--period!!! Even his BC & SS# are total fakes.

The Lord has told a number of us RFTHees who he really is. Zero is THE AC.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I don't believe "O" is THE Anti-Christ. I posted this for simply for viewing and discernment. Keep on mind that anything is possible with our Gov't, and heart attacks can be manipulated. But, not saying that is the case here. I do not want to falsely accuse anyone of anything. Just posting the video for viewing.

This report just kind of makes my skin crawl. Could he have simply died of a heart attack at 43? Certainly, anyone could. The thing that makes it fishy is what he declared he was going to do just days ago at a CPAC meeting of conservative voters. Could this be a hit? Sure could, but will we ever know? Am I suspicious, you betcha! It is not just about the puppet in the big white house, it is more about the group of elites who chose the puppet and are determined to have their way in the world that bothers me. As Dorothy said to Toto, "we're not in Kansas anymore". Not the America I grew up in a few years ago. Major changes on the horizon.

Sue..

I agree with you..His family and close friends said that he had severe heart problems a year ago..

Do I think that some in our gov't could or would do things that, as close as a few years ago, would be unspeakable? You bet I do..But as far as I can see there is no evidence of anything that was not normal or any foul play..

If someone with credibility said something else..I would take a second look at it..

He had heart problems according to his family..and had a massive heart attack..

Sandy, thanks for the info. I was beginning to believe this plausible. Then I went to lucianne.com and was reading an article about Sheriff Joe Arpaio's news conference on O's birth certificate being fraudalent and other proof he says he has that O is illegally in office. Her site allows bloggers to post comments. As I read down the comments, more than one pointed out that Andrew Breitbart had a phone interview with sherriff Joe on this very thing just hours before he died. Coincidence? I don't know but again, a little chill ran down my spine as I read it.

Sue...

Nothing would surprise me about this corrupt gov't..

Now I just read that a bomb squad has been sent to Rush's home in Florida..How weird is this???

Sandy, I saw that too about Rush. I posted a link to an article about it on the forum.

I heard about that online as well. Scary!!!

We really can't point the finger at any one person, because IF, and most probably the government is involved, because of the situation in regards to O, and all the derogative information on him. God knows who is responsible, but we have a good idea IF there was foul play whom was involved one way or another!
Perhaps the stress and strain he was put through with O's information, etc. etc., made his ticker stop beating. May He rest in Peace. Praying he's in a better place than this world, right at this very moment.

Maranatha!

Valerie

The Ephesians 6:12 "powers and principalities" that are running this planet surely could fake a heart attack, that is elementary to them, they've had that technology since the 1970's:

CIA secret weapon of assassination - Heart Attack Gun, Declassified 1975

who knows if they used it or not, but i wouldn't be surprised either way. This whistleblower talks about this assassination weapon further:

Clay, wow, that is chilling. I finally was able to get into 5 Doves with a link sent from John Tng and found this post from Jim Bramlett regarding Andrew Breitbart's death:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2012/jim32.htm

Here is a new article concerning the Obama college tapes that Andrew Breitbart referred to last month. Apparently his colleagues will release the tapes to the public in a week or two. If I were them, I would make these tapes viral on the Internet now. I wouldn't wait at all, or else they might disappear. Obama doesn't want these embarrassing tapes coming out.

Kevin

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/breitbart-friend-reveals-to-hannity-obama-harvard-tapes-will-be-out-in-a-week-or-two/

I don't believe that "O" himself is capable of issuing Andrew's demise. However, we all know that our Gov't and the CIA is corrupt, and they will do anything to silence anyone that may be a threat to them. Not only that, but something else to consider. This may not be human at all. Satan comes to KILL, steal, and destroy. As you all know, the New World Order, Illuminati, etc. are a part of Bible prophecy, as well as a part of Satan's plans. So, it's possible that something in the demonic realm had something to do with his death to silence him and keep the "plan" going. Just a thought.

Kristi..

I believe "O" is capable of doing anything he wants and he will do whatever he wants. Nobody will stop him..It seems whoever gets in his way...mmmmmmmm....

Is This The Speech That Cost Breitbart His Life? Michael Savage Says: Maybe Assassinated!

Open your eyes, Kristi & Chris!!! Zero is THE AC, for God revealed his "true" identity to both Valerie & me, and a few others. God NEVER lies.

I wouldn't put it past Zero & his ilk to be the cause of Andrew Breitbart's alleged heart attack. For this reminds me of a scene in Paul Crouch, Srs. Megiddo. For which via a shake of the AC (Alexander Stone)'s hand, the acting U.S. Pres., in the film, suffers a heart attack, as his convoy is driving away from the AC's compound.

So with that thought in mind, I wonder where Paul, Cynthia Cirile, John Fasano & Stephan Blinn got the idea of instantaneous death behind a handshake? Huh!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Chris
Tammy..the Rapture happens before the Anti-Christ comes on stage and even John Hagee said Obama is not the AC...Pastor Hagee is a smart Godly man and I trust him

And I repeat--GOD NEVER LIES. He made the revelation to both Valerie, me, & numerous others...as to Zero's "true" identity, soon after he won the 2008 Presidential Elecion.

Apparently God hasn't as yet told John Hagee. Yes, I know that he is a Godly man...who is also a "true" friend of Israel. Dr. Jack Van Impe too, like Val & me, knows also that Zero's the AC. Jack too, is a Godly man.

Maranatha!
Tammy

It's is possible that "O" is the Anti-Christ. He hasn't been officially revealed to the "world" that he is. However, maybe to the church it has been. So, in theory you might be right. Who knows. Just a thought.

Here is an interesting story - it seems Breitbart died mere HOURS before he was to release the videos about O's college years activities that he said would blow the election for O. Hmmm.....

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.infowars.com/breitbart-wait-til-they-see-what-happens-march-1st/

Hhhmmmmmmmm.... and the plot thickens...

Chris
Tammy..the Rapture happens before the Anti-Christ comes on stage and even John Hagee said Obama is not the AC...Pastor Hagee is a smart Godly man and I trust him

CHRIS & EVERYONE

O WILL BECOME THE A.C. WHEN SATAN INCARNATES IN HIM…ONLY A VERY FEW ON THIS EARTH HAVE BEEN SHOWN WHOM THE ANTI-
CHRIST REALLY IS, AND THAT IS O!

HE HAS NOT, REPEAT, "NOT" BEEN REVEALED TO THE WORLD AS YET, and WON'T BE, UNTIL AFTER THE RAPTURE TAKES PLACE. THEN THE EYES OF MANY WILL BE OPENED TO THE TRUTH, AND YET OTHERS WILL BE DECEIVED INTO BELIEVING HE IS GOD!!!!

GOD ALWAYS SHOWS HIS SERVANTS, WHAT IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE, WARNS THEM, OR REVEALS TO THEM BEFOREHAND....THEN THE REST OF THE PEOPLE FIND OUT IN GOD'S PERFECT TIMING.

YOU MAY ASK...WHY SOME AND NOT ALL AT ONCE? THAT IS THE ONE ZILLION DOLLAR QUESTION...GOD DOES THINGS IN HIS OWN MYSTERIOUS WAYS, WHICH ARE 'NOT" WHAT WE ORDINARY PEOPLE WOULD DO OR SAY!

GOD CHOOSES WHOMSOEVER HE WILLS TO REVEAL SOMETHING WHICH IS OF IMPORTANCE AHEAD OF TIME...O IS THE ANTI-CHRIST, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

I KNOW, THAT WHEN I'M IN PRAYER...AND THE LORD SPEAKS TO ME, THAT IT IS FROM THE LORD...MY MIND, ATTENTION AND FOCUS ARE COMPLETELY ON THE LORD! ESPECIALLY, WHEN I'M IN FEVRENT PRAYERS WHAT I PRAYED FOR, DOES COME TO PASS.
BE IT SOONER OR LATER...IT ALWAYS HAS TO THIS DAY!

THE NIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTIONS, I PRAYED, CRIED AND PLEADED WITH THE LORD..THAT HE WOULDN'T WIN! I WAS LEAD TO KNOW THAT MY PRAYERS WOULD NOT BE ANSWERED AND THAT HE WOULD WIN WITHOUT A DOUBT. THIS WAS SO THAT HE WOULD FULFILL HIS PART HE HAD TO PLAY IN SCRIPTURE.

THAT STILL SMALL VOICE WITHIN...THE SAME ONE SPOKEN ABOUT IN THE BIBLE...SPOKE TO ME, AND TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD WIN, BECAUSE HE IS "THE ONE" WHOM END TIME SCRIPTURE IS MENTIONED, WHOM IS YET TO FULFILL THE ADVERSE PART OF IT ! THIS WAS STILL ANOTHER PART HE HAD TO PLAY, UNTIL THE TIME CAME TO FULFILL HIS PART IN THESE END TIMES; IMMEDIATELY HIS IDENTITY WAS REVEALED AS THE AC! I'M NOT HEARING VOICES IN MY HEAD, I'M HEARING "ONE" VOICE, WHOM SPEAKS WITHIN MY VERY SOUL, INSIDE OF ME, IN MY HEART AREA (MY CHEST AREA]. I HEAR IT WITHIN MY VERY SOUL.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELEIVE ME, IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME. GOD KNOWS I'M TELLING THE TRUTH...! WHAT WOULD IT BE OF BENEFIT TO LIE ABOUT THIS ANYWAYS...I TOO HAVE TO STAND BEFORE THE LORD ONE DAY, JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOU AND GIVE ACCOUNT OF EVERY WORD SPOKEN.

O WILL DESTROY MANY, AND BRING MUCH SUFFERING FOR THE USA AND THE WORLD...I KNEW THAT FROM THE VERY BEGINNING THAT'S WHY I PLEADED, CRIED AND PRAYED FOR HIM TO LOSE THE ELECTIONS. THE LORD LET ME KNOW THAT HE WAS GIVING THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANTED...THEY VOTED HIM IN...THEREFORE, THEY MUST PAY THE PRICE NOW. I'M SORRY I HAD TO SPILL IT ALL OUT...HOWEVER,
...BELIEVE GODLY PEOPLE LIKE JACK VAN IMPE, ETC.

STRANGE ISN'T THAT THE LORD LET SOME PREACHERS, SOME EVANGELIST, SOME PEOPLE ETC. KNOW FROM EVERY WALK OF LIFE
BEFORE HAND. MANY STILL HAVE A VEIL OVER THEIR EYES AND CAN NOT SEE THE PICTURE CLEARLY! WHEN WE ARE GONE O IS YET TO PLAY THE GREATEST ROLE IN HIS LIFE VERY SOON,

I’M NO ONE SPECIAL; I’M JUST A HUMBLE SERVANT OF THE LORD!

I’M TRYING TO SERVE THE LORD, WITH THE WISDOM HE HAS GIVEN ME, AND GIVE GOD ALL THE HONOR, GLORY AND PRAISE FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE IN MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY’S ! WHAT HE IS DOING AT PRESENT, AND WHAT HE WILL BESTOW ON US IN THE FUTURE!

KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS…WE DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE A.C.
IT’S IMPORTANT FOR THOSE LEFT BEHIND TO KNOW WHOM HE IS, SO THAT THEY CAN AVOID HIM, LIKE A BLACK PLEAGUE!

MARANATHA!

VALERIE

WRITTEN IN CAPS FOR EMPASIS AND MY PASSION FOR THE LORD AND HIS TRUTH!

Valerie,

Exactly what I said. But! I have one question that has been bugging me:

DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT "O" WILL BE RE-ELECTED FOR YET A SECOND TERM?

What so funny Chris?

Use the bb code above, and click it on...!

I find nothing funny about my answer!!!

Kristi,

Right at this moment I believe the election will not take place at all. O will stay in power, and declare Martial Law. He knows he can not win the election, therefore, this will be an excellent excuse that he can not step down because he will involve US and the World in a World War 3, and declare Martial Law. Dictatorship will prevail.

If by chance there is a turn in events, and WW3 doesn't take place this year, which at the moment is highly likely that it will happen. Then O will win by manipulation, and deceit in one way or another to stay in power!

This is my own opinion, and the more I think about it,
the more I'm convinced either one will be the case; but at the moment I leaning on the fact WW3 will break out, giving him the reason to stay in power.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Scary Barry is the dude, agreed. and Chris make one of these thingies [ img ] then copy the 'image url' here then close with one of these [ /img ]

without the spaces of course. like this

Barry will not have to win an election, for there will be none, WW3 will be reaching it's boiling point, economy crashed, both coasts under water, perhaps a New Madrid seismic event, Martial Law-- with all this going on in a single year- who will care about voting.

They will be CLAMORING for answers and Barry will 'save them'. Though it will be from the very problems that this luciferian Cabal created, and worse, the solution (Mark of the Beast) will be selling their souls to Satan. Lord have mercy.

I agree! No more elections for president! Barry is large and in charge, and very soon WWIII will be a reality. These republican primaries will have been a complete waste of time. My only question is: Who will die next from mysterious circumstances? O has a lot of enemies, and I don't think he likes negative press from true conservatives. It won't be much longer brothers and sisters before Jesus takes us home.

Kevin

Pardon my ignorance, as I am not really into politics. So, if I'm understanding you correctly, if a war were to break out, then that puts the elections on pause? WOW! Interesting. That would make a lot of sense.I really feel that we will be at war soon ; most likely by summer.

Yes Kristi, O can also have a false flag event like 9/11 within the US, and then declare martial law. With his new power to indefinitely detain anyone under the NDAA, he could literally lock up anyone, including any of the republican candidates. He is practically our dictator!

Kevin

WOW!!! This is scary!!!

Chris, it's really not going to matter, since we will be raptured before the AC is revealed. Our time is very short now, and I am so ready to fly!

Kevin

If Andrew was murdered there is a good chance it was not done by our government. If the usurper in chief is in fact illegal, which I believe he is, and if his birth certificate and selective service card are forgeries which I believe they are, there are people who are handling him who will stop at nothing to keep him in office. Our laws and our constitution mean nothing to these people. I believe Kevin may be correct about the war and the election being postponed or cancelled all together.

We are in the last of the last days folks. We don't know the day or the hour but Jesus is coming very soon. There is no doubt, the signs are obvious. I pray for all of our family members and friends who do not know the Lord. I pray they will listen to the gospel and repent and receive forgiveness before it is too late.

See you all soon,

Mike Caron

Mike Caron
If Andrew was murdered there is a good chance it was not done by our government. If the usurper in chief is in fact illegal, which I believe he is, and if his birth certificate and selective service card are forgeries which I believe they are, there are people who are handling him who will stop at nothing to keep him in office. Our laws and our constitution mean nothing to these people. I believe Kevin may be correct about the war and the election being postponed or cancelled all together.

Mike Caron

Kevin and Mike, in line with what you have both said about the elections not happening and O staying in power, this post from the dream section seems to fit, at least to me it does. Mike I agree with you that the people in question are the ones who are behind the scenes will stop at nothing to keep him in office.

For your discernment.
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1214212&cmd=show

First, I'd like to say that I agree...in that anything "evil" is possible in the questionable case of Andrew.

Secondly...I'd like to add that...VALERIE...I'M 100% WITH YOU!! I started doing a lot of praying about 10 years ago...asking God to show me the 100% TRUTH of everything, as I kept running across so many things/doctrines that I'd been taught growing up...that were getting confusing. You know...like those Bible verses you read that just don't "jive" with what we've been taught in Sunday School classes? All I can say is, WOW! Did He EVER start revealing some TRUTH to me! This world is NOT as it seems brothers & sisters! We walk amongst the dark forces & Nephilim!!

YES...I too believe that O is the AC! God has continually been confirming this to me for almost 5 years now! I personally know of other brothers & sisters who have had God to confirm this to them...in supernatural ways, as well. As Valerie & others have said...the AC will not "officially" step up until after the Bride is gone. However, I DO believe that God has chosen to reveal who the AC is...to His "chosen" bride (NOT that any certain ones are "special"...simply "chosen" vessels of service). I also believe that this "chosen" group is continuously growing. I believe He has chosen to reveal this info so that we could be "sounding the alarm" for any who will listen, so that many who are left behind, might know who the AC is.

I also agree with many of you in that (as I keep repeating in my posts)...either O will win this next election...OR...there will be NO election (this is what I consider to be the most probable case). I foresee WW3 and/or a GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE in our VERY NEAR Future!! I've been reading too many reports coming out from Economic Experts! WARNING!!! ECONOMIC TSUNAMIS...DEAD AHEAD!!!

ALWAYS...a PERFECT excuse for MARTIAL LAW!!

I DO BELIEVE WE WILL BE DEPARTING...SOON!!! YIPPEEEEE!!

Bought&Paid4,Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us!!! Good to hear from you again!

It sure good to get confirmation from others like yourself, confirmation on what God has been telling us and showing us! We in turn share what we know with our Brothers & Sisters in Christ, so they are aware! We are also giving a warning to those whom will be left behind, whom not to trust and why.

We serve an Awesome God, whom loves His children very much.

Oh just think, we'll soon be going home, to be with Jesus!!!

"I DO BELIEVE WE WILL BE DEPARTING...SOON!!! YIPPEEEEE!! I'M JUMPING WITH JOY WITH YOU!!!

SEE YOU VERY SOON!!!"

MARANATHA!

BLESSINGS & LOVE IN JESUS,

Valerie

Valerie,

I sure hope you are right! I am ready to go home! To walk the streets of gold! Hallelujah!