Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BIG BROTHERS RACE TO CONTROL INTERNET

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Exclusive: Andrea Shea King recaps regulatory efforts, other online news

“For the first time ever, it will become technologically and financially feasible for authoritarian governments to record nearly everything that is said or done within their borders – every phone conversation, electronic message, social media interaction, the movements of nearly every person and vehicle and video from every street corner.” – Brookings Institution report.

Since I began writing this column, our government has been ceaselessly intent on controlling the Internet.
In describing the White House’s “Consumer Data Privacy in a Networked World” report, which among other things proposes a “Consumer Privacy Bill of Rights” and calls on Congress to pass new legislation to regulate online businesses, Berin Szoka, president of TechFreedom, and Larry Downes, TechFreedom senior adjunct fellow said, “This report begins and ends as constitutional sleight-of-hand.”

He continues, “President Obama starts by reminding us of the Fourth Amendment’s essential protection against ‘unlawful intrusion into our homes and our personal papers’ by government. But the report recommends no reform whatsoever for outdated laws that have facilitated a dangerous expansion of electronic surveillance. That is the true threat to our privacy. The report dismisses it in a footnote. Instead, the report calls for extensive new regulation of Internet businesses to address little more than the growing pains of a vibrant emerging economy.”

Conservative Action Alerts lists attempts made by our government to seize control “for our own good”, of course:

continues at the url below:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/big-brothers-race-to-control-internet/

Heads up! Ogling with Google Goggles

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Resisting the urge to write “Here’s looking at you, kid” (see how I did that?), Google is getting ready to launch its Google Goggles later this year. According to published reports, Google X lab is developing thick-rimmed “smart glasses” that will connect with the Internet, giving wearers a heads-up display.

The glasses, which the site 9to5Google reported would look somewhat like the Oakley Thump, would include a built-in camera that records what the wearer is looking at and then uses that feed to find relevant information about what’s being observed, which is then displayed on the lenses of the headset. The smart glasses would reportedly have motion-sensing capability and rely on 3G or 4G wireless connections.

Motorola has a similar product in the works. Watch this fascinating video demonstrating the various applications this heads-up eyeglass capability can provide.

Do it now!

I did it last week. You should do it too, as soon as possible, or at least before March 1. Protect your online privacy. Hurry! Dump your entire Google web browsing history. Because safe surfing is becoming rarer. Just ask Scroogle.

Meanwhile, top government lawyers from 36 states have sent a letter to Google expressing “strong concerns” with Google’s new privacy policy.

“On a fundamental level, the policy appears to invade consumer privacy by automatically sharing personal information consumers input into one Google product with all Google products,” reads the letter sent to Google CEO Larry Page and signed by 36 state attorneys general.

Google last week announced it will add a do-not-track button to its Chrome Web browser. No time frame was set for changing the Chrome browser to include a do-not-track feature.

“Forget about authoritarian governments, democratically elected ones are tracking your every move online,” writes Kyle Gonzales, The International Man, who explains how you can use the Internet in “stealth mode”.

Online “Nosy Book”

Years ago, my mom owned an annually published book that listed all registered voters in our city. We laughingly referred to it as “The Nosy Book.” It listed voters by street, precinct and ward, and included their names, age, occupation, political party affiliation and home address. I can assure you, in my parents’ household, “The Nosy Book” was well thumbed through!

Today, the “Nosy Book” is electronic. You and your neighbors can find out with a couple of clicks who lives in your neighborhood. A satellite bird’s eye view shows your neighborhood, with a number assigned to each dwelling. Run your cursor over it and the info pops up on the left sidebar. Though your neighbors’ occupation and political affiliation aren’t listed – yet – if they’re using a landline, their phone number is included. This info could come in handy in an emergency, I suppose. Or if you want to plan a neighborhood block party. But isn’t it just a little creepy?

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/big-brothers-race-to-control-internet/2/

Google to dig deeper into users' lives

Original Post by Willie

Fair use for discussion purposes:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46580123/ns/technology_and_science-security/

Google to dig deeper into users' lives

Beginning Thursday, Google will operate under a streamlined privacy policy that enables the Internet's most powerful company to dig even deeper into the lives of its more than 1 billion users.

Re: Google to dig deeper into users' lives

Original Post by Regina!

there is a search engine called startpage that doesn't record IP addresses

Come back Lord. We want to see YOU and know YOU
We want to go home. Come back Lord, we accept YOU and Your terms.

Chris,

I just started using startpage today...since you can browse in complete privacy, and Regina said they don't collect your IP address, etc. I don't know if Yahoo, or Bing collect IP addresses or not, but they are safer than the alternative, as far as I know you still can post on the internet in privacy.

I also heard that GoogleChrome let's you browse in privacy as well, but I can't vouch for that 100%.

Let's take extra precautions on what we post and how we word things on the site and forum. But let us never waiver of bringing the good news of Christ's saving grace to the world.

This world is not my home; Heaven is!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Chris & others, whom may not know, Windows 7 has an "In Private" Browser which I have and never used, This app can be used, because it doesn't collect, any history, cookies etc....I should have looked here first. LOL!!!

Anyone else has any good suggestions to help others please list them here. Also note if you a gmail, they will be checking it also.

Maranatha!

Valerie