Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pretrib Rapture Word

Here is Dr. Hilton Sutton talking to a group in Houston, Texas in October of 2010 about the rapture being PRE-trib. Five minutes of beautiful truth.

Re: Pretrib Rapture Word

Since you asked Chris, I am trying to remember who I saw him interviewed by recently. I remember him saying that he expects to hear a trumpet blow at any minute, that we are that close. He also said that there are no signs that must be fulfilled for the rapture to happen. It can be at any time with no warning at all. He did say that we could see prophecy coming into place that will lead to the tribulation and Jesus's second coming and know by that how close the rapture is since it happens before either of those. I will try to remember who the interview was with and post it here if I can find it.

This is not the interview I was looking for; however, it is a very good one and pretty recent.

http://www.god.tv/node/200

Amen Chris! I would have lost my noodle months ago without all these wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ to share, discuss and celebrate (and be impatient with lol).

So few members of the Church as a whole even want to talk about Bible prophecy, the end days, and things like the Mark of the Beast, not to mention the alien/fallen angel strong delusion, this forum is much needed and such a blessing!

And Sue, wasn't it on Prophecy in the News, maybe around November or so when he said he was anticipating the trumpet blast every single day now, that was the first thought that popped when Chris asked about his recent quotes.

Thanks Chris, it is great to share all the news and prophetic signs with each other. As Clay said, many of us would have lost our noodles without a place to go and talk with likeminded Christians who are excited about the rapture and seeing Jesus soon.

Clay, I was thinking it was Prophecy In The News. Went to the Vimeo pitn site yesterday and went back through the list but I may not have gone far enough. I love this sharing on the book of Revelation that he did on the God channel. I had not seen it until I started this search yesterday. From something Rory said it makes me think this was made in 2012 so it may have been one of the very last appearances of Dr. Sutton on any show.

Thanks Texas Sue for the video!

Chris, thanks for you comments!!

By the way Chris you asked me on another post about the Rapture...Yes I believe it will happen this year, because, we just can't stay here any longer, the tribulation is vering it's ugly head just around the corner. WE THAT CLOSE NOW!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie