Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brother Kijani's Latest: "The RAPTURE,The SPLITTING of our ATOMS & NUCLEAR WAR"

Love this brother's videos, so well-done and informative~!

Thank you for making this Kijani!

Re: Brother Kijani's Latest: "The RAPTURE,The SPLITTING of our ATOMS & NUCLEAR WAR"

Another great video from Kijani! Thanks for posting it Clay. God bless!

Kevin

Re: Brother Kijani's Latest: "The RAPTURE,The SPLITTING of our ATOMS & NUCLEAR WAR"

Wow! How beautiful was that? That was so anointed, I felt such a peace.

I know!!!

That was so beautiful, his videos always give me goosebumps, I wish there was a way I could tranfer it to my I-pod so I can carry it around with me.

LUCY

Can't you go on Youtube on your Ipod? I think you can get it from there.

amen, I love how he weaves the Scriptures together like this, it is like poetry from pre-existing perfect poetry. And I have never seen a strawberry ripen in real time before, that was incredible!

Sackcloth&Ashes
The RAPTURE,The SPLITTING of our ATOMS & NUCLEAR WAR

From 2:37 to 2:42, he says:
"During the Feast of the Passover, we shall
sit down in groups by 100's and 50's!!!"

Judaism 101
Pesach (Passover)

And this day shall become a memorial for you, and you shall observe it as a festival for the L-RD, for your generations, as an eternal decree shall you observe it. For seven days you shall eat unleavened bread, but on the first day you shall remove the leaven from your homes ... you shall guard the unleavened bread, because on this very day I will take you out of the land of Egypt; you shall observe this day for your generations as an eternal decree. - Exodus 12:14-17

Sooooooooo.............

Looking at these two - "LINK" / "LINK" - Jewish Calendars,
AND, if these words,...

"During the Feast of the Passover, we shall
sit down in groups by 100's and 50's!!!"

...are prophetic for "NOW" / "THIS PASSOVER", I was noting
that there is an "8th" day of Passover which (would be the
LAST day) on April 14th. But, there are SOOO MANY SIGNS
that speak of "NOW"!!!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!

COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!

Calvin