Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prophecy Teacher Dr. Hilton Sutton Died Sunday

I received an email today from Sister Billye Brim that Dr. Hilton Sutton has gone on to heaven. He was always one of my favorite Bible teachers and was so accurate. Looks like he will now be with those who are raised and changed to incorruptible bodies first at the rapture. May God comfort and shield his family from grief and pain.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Prophecy Teacher Hilton Sutton Dies at 87

Dr. Hilton Sutton, one of the world’s foremost authorities on the prophetic scriptures—including the book of Revelation—has gone home to be with the Lord. He was 87.

Sutton, founder of Hilton Sutton World Ministries, will be remembered as one of God’s generals, a man of faith, a steadfast believer, and loving father, grandfather and husband.

“On Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012 at 9:21 p.m., Dr. Hilton Sutton boldly entered the presence of the Lord whom he faithfully served for more than 65 years,” reads a memorial statement on his ministry web site. “He was a true Bible teacher without apology or speculation, loving mentor and father in the faith and he will be profoundly missed.”

Sutton taught Bible prophecy without doom, gloom or speculation. His teachings were edifying and inspired victory, peace, joy and hope, setting believers free from unscriptural fear of the future.

His weekly telecast, Bible Prophecy Unraveled, is carried by LeSea Television Network, World Harvest Television, Middle East Television, Far East Television, and more than 70 stations including Direct TV and the AT&T Network.

Following his military service during World War II, Sutton studied music at Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas. Upon accepting the call to ministry, he attended Southwestern Assemblies of God University. Sutton’s Doctorate of Theology is from Cornerstone University in Jerusalem, Israel.

Centreville Bible College of the American Baptist bestowed on Sutton a Doctorate of Divinity for his research, studies, and writing concerning the book of Revelation. An honorary Doctorate of Christian Ministries was bestowed in 1989 by El Seminario Teologico Misionero of Gautemala, C.A.

Sutton was president and CEO of Hilton Sutton World Ministries in Allen, Texas. He was also the leader and senior minister of Christ In You World Outreach based in Uganda, Africa and a member of the executive board of World Ministry Fellowship. He was also an active member of the International Convention of Faith Ministries and Faith Christian Fellowship.

Sutton personally addressed members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States Military, members of the Israeli Knesset and the Israeli Foreign Ministry. He was acquainted with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and was personal friends with President Shimon Peres, Yitzak Shamir, the late Yitzak Rabin, and Menachem Begin.

Sutton has authored numerous books, including a verse-by-verse study of the book of Revelation entitled Revelation Revealed. His other books include Moment’s Notice, The Devil Ain’t What He Used to Be, The Church, The Bride? The Army? The Truth! and Familiar Spirits and Witchcraft.

A memorial service for Sutton is scheduled for Friday, March 2 at 2 p.m. at First Assembly of God in Humble Texas.

http://www.charismanews.com/us/32907-prophecy-teacher-hilton-sutton-dies-at-87

Re: Prophecy Teacher Dr. Hilton Sutton Died Sunday

Here is his photo in case you are not sure who he is. I am sure you will remember seeing him on television and hearing him teach.

Another General is lost to the Kingdom. How many is that in just the last couple of years? One thing is for sure, WE ARE NOT FAR BEHIND!

Sue, didn't Hilton go down in a bomber in WWII? Then...walked away from it? Quite a testimony if I recall.

Mark, I had not heard about that story from WW2. I would like to though. Maybe something will be said about it in memory of him.

I was thinking the exact same thing about him being another General called home and how many have died just in the past year or so. Wasn't R.W. Shambach the most recent? So many, so many and how much longer till we are all called home?

When I watched today's update on Prophecy In The News, Gary Stearman began by saying that the ministry's general manager, Bob Ulrich, lost his father Sunday. Bob is sometimes on the show with Gary and they discuss the things happening that fulfill prophecy. He is such a nice guy. Gary said that he and his dad were very close. I sent an email to the ministry in sympathy for Bob Ulrich and the family. Imagine my surprise to get an email response from Bob Ulrich within a couple of hours sent from his iphone. So his father went home the same day as Dr. Sutton.

That reminds me that coming up March 22nd will be the one year anniversary of J.R. Church's move to heaven. So many have been called up.

It looks like Mark and I are the only ones who knew the teachings of Dr. Hilton Sutton. Even so, will all please pray for his family at this time of loss? I know that they would benefit and appreciate the support in the spirit. Thanks!