Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What is Restraining WW3? ANSWERS HERE!!!!!

This is a new video today from Andy(Firecharger). It's been a few weeks since Andy has made any videos, but he is seeing what all of us are seeing concerning the nearness of WWIII. Thank you Andy, and God bless you brother!

Kevin

Re: What is Restraining WW3? ANSWERS HERE!!!!!

Thanks Andy, God Bless you Brother!

Yes indeed, we should continue to let the people know, about the Lord, and His saving grace, the time is extremely short now. Soon we will no longer be able to work, as darkness & evil spreads it's filth around the world. People will refuse to listen.

We're going home soon, please don't have any regrets!

Let Jesus, give you the words to speak, and let the Holy Spirit guide you in what needs to be said, in order for the lost to open their heart's to Christ.

Maranatha!

Valerie

<< Isaiah 17 >>
King James Version

1The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
2The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

3The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts.

4And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.

5And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.

6Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel.

7At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.

8And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall respect that which his fingers have made, either the groves, or the images.

9In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation.

10Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips:

11In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.

12Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

13The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

14And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

Pslam 83 3:4

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people,
and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation;
that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

Chris
Valerie...First of all thanks for this forum..I look forward everyday to this website and I Pray God blesses you for this...now you getting my hopes and heart all excited saying the Rapture is soon...I know we don't know when but do you really think it will happen this year...I'm going to be soooo sad if it doesn't I'm ready to see the Lord Jesus Christ in his Glory and my loved ones that have gone before me and My precious animals also...I just recently lost my little Beloved Yorkie on January 1 of this year and her name was Sassy and God just answered a prayer of mine on Feb 22..I need to share it with this Forum...it was about my Sassy and GOD gave me a sign about her that I had been praying for since January 1.....also Kevin good video man

Re: your pet dog, Sassy...

In one of my many Rapture dreams, I saw King, my late beautiful Collie dog in heaven. I had just taken my turn at the Bema Seat Judgment, when Jesus reunited me with King (Black Shadow's Temptation, is his AKC registered name). He, with his white plume tail in the air (he is mahogany sable & white in color), trotted back 'n' forth between Jesus & me...even making friends with those sitting on the first row.

I just know that we will be reunited with our pets in heaven too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Chris I would love to hear about the sign regarding Sassy. I researched the scriptures about animals too when my sweet little Punkin died. He was a red toy poodle that was pumpkin color - hence the name "Punkin". He got into ant poison sprayed by the landlord and died from that. I miss him so much.

One thing I found that stood out was a verse from Job that God "holds in His hands the soul of every living thing". It didn't say people but EVERY living thing. My daughter's fiancee was holding Punkin on his lap when Punkin died. When he stopped breathing (and was already getting stiff) my daughter and I both screamed out, "PUNKIN!!" and ran to the couch. When we did, Punkin came back to life, turned his head a tiny bit to look at us and then stopped breathing again. He didn't want to leave us.

The fact that he started breathing again and then stopped, caused me to realize that he had a little soul because he could breathe - every living thing.
From the verse in Job it occurred to me that animals and birds have souls. They along with the earth groan under the curse of sin, waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God(Romans 2). They did not cause sin to curse the earth, man did, but they suffer because of it. If they are living things then I believe they will be in heaven with us. Dr. Gary Wood, who died in a car wreck in 1966 and came back from heaven says that he saw all types of animals there.

Thanks for posting Kevin! I really appreciate it!

Andy, it was my pleasure to post your video brother. I subscribe to your channel, and I noticed it had been awhile since your last video. God bless!

Kevin