Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bill Wilson -2012--Is the World on the Prophetic Brink?-

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.watch.org/showart.php3?idx=149313&rtn=&showsubj=1&mcat=1

By Bill Wilson, KIN Senior Analyst

WASH--Feb 20--KIN--Turkey is showing its radical Islamic roots by saying that it would prevent NATO from sharing important military information with Israel. Iran announced it has stopped oil sales to Britain and France. Saudi Arabia said publicly that it would do its best to make up the difference. Reports, however, to the Joint Organizations Data Initiative, the official source for oil production, indicate that Saudi Arabia actually cut oil production in December. Russia is still arming Syria. And Iran’s warships have docked in Syria. By all indicators, the stage is set for an Islamic inspired war, fueled by Russia, targeted at Israel, and catalyzed by White House support of Islamic democracy in the Middle East. Are we on the prophetic brink?

All signs point to a type and shadow of what is referred to by many Biblical prophets as “The Day of YHVH (the LORD).” Whether this day is a literal day or an extended day, scholars are not sure. But most agree that this is the time when Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus the Messiah) returns to reclaim the world and judge the enemies of YHVH (God). The nations in current headlines are consistently mentioned--Turkey (Magog, Meshech, Tubal, Gomar, Togarmah), Iran (Persia), Iraq, parts of Eastern Turkey (Assyria), Libya (Libya and Northern Africa), Syria, and others. Ezekiel 38:16 says, “And Thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days...”

Another prophecy is directly aimed at Damascus, Syria. Isaiah 17:1 says, “Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.” Some believe, such as Bible Scholar Joel Richardson, that Mecca/Saudi Arabia, is the Great Mystery Babylon characterized in Revelation 17--as it is in a wilderness (the desert), is drunk on the blood of the saints (Islam kills Christians worldwide), the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her and have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication (every current leader of a major nation has bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, and the world is addicted to her oil). In the context of current events, this interpretation appears likely.

Is the world, therefore, on the prophetic brink? It is very close, however, there are many events that must happen before the Messiah returns on that fateful day. The rise of the antichrist, a peace treaty with Israel, wars and rumors of wars, insurmountable inflation, pestilences and famines. Things are going to get much worse. Yeshua (Jesus) said in Matthew 24:33, “...when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.” There will be death, malaise and destruction as people are caught in the crossfire of these events prior to the return of the Messiah. People can rage against this all they want, but in the end, the eternal position of every human soul hangs in the balance. Where is yours?

Re: Bill Wilson -2012--Is the World on the Prophetic Brink?-

In reference to that last paragraph, all those things happen before Jesus returns at the end of the tribulation. NOTHING needs to happen before He comes in the clouds for us in the rapture. Looks like we are really close.

You both said it!

Kathy G., I agree w/both T/Sue & Chris...that our Rapture happens first.

Btw, on the topic of this thread...did ya' also notice what's bein' said, as to why the price of petrol keeps rising, it seems, every day? I saw on FoxNews, that it's b/c the $$$ value keeps dropping. Our Prophetic Brink, also pertains to the possible introduction to One World Currency/or the Mark of the Beast.

Yup, it's like Jack Kelley keeps saying at the end of his articles on GraceThruFaith/or facsmile...you can almost hear the Lord's footsteps...

Maranatha!
Tammy

Amen, sisters! And while I'm not a financial expert, I noticed the price of silver is up $1.60 today over yesterday's close. I suspect it's due to the drop in the dollar!