Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IRAN PREPARES FOR KAMIKAZE ATTACKS

Tehran military on high alert with planes, speedboats in Persian Gulf

By Reza Kahlili

Even as it continued to talk with the U.N. nuclear watchdog, Iran continued to prepare for war over its nuclear weapons program, training for kamikaze attacks in the Persian Gulf with both planes and speedboats, sources within the Iranian armed forces report.

Tuesday the International Atomic Energy Agency called its recent talks with Iran a failure. And just days before, Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, ordered the Revolutionary Guards, along with the army, on high alert, ready with conventional and unconventional means to respond to any aggression by the U.S. or Israel over its nuclear weapons program, the sources say.

The Guards’ missile commanders, in their preparation for a fierce counterattack, have mapped out all U.S. bases in the region to strike with their missiles in order to disrupt America’s air sorties, believing they will be the main thrust of any attack by America.

continues at url below:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/iran-prepares-for-kamikaze-attacks/

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Re: IRAN PREPARES FOR KAMIKAZE ATTACKS

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"
Sunday, 26 February 2012

by Reuters
Tehran

Iran’s nuclear plant at full capacity ‘in weeks’

Iran’s first nuclear power plant will be connected to the national grid at full capacity in the coming weeks, the head of the country’s Atomic Energy Organization was quoted as saying by Iranian media on Sunday.

The Russian-built Bushehr plant is part of Iran’s nuclear program which Western countries believe is an attempt to develop the technology needed to build nuclear weapons.

Iran maintains the program is purely for energy and medical requirements.

Fereydoun Abbasi-Davani told the Iranian Student News Agency (ISNA) the plant had generated 700 megawatts from early February and will produce electricity at its full capacity of 1,000 megawatts early in the Iranian new year, which begins on Mar. 21.

“Nuclear power with a capacity of 1,000 megawatts will be linked to the national power grid early next year,” Abbasi-Davani said. “In order to realise that capacity, there will be various tests conducted at 75 percent capacity.”

The plant was built by Russian contractors after the Iranian and Russian government signed an agreement in 1995. It was due to be completed several years ago but the plans were beset by technological and financial problems, as well as political pressure from the United States.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/02/26/197085.html?PHPSESSID=q3qhm3gacp24vld2rqdnj28oq3

Chris~
The only thing I hear in regards to what you said is that God could (if He wanted to) turn everything around and delay things.
But otherwise, things are "ripe" for our departure.
He told us to watch and to recognize the seasons. It's hard for me to imagine that He would reverse what is happening now. Almost sounds silly.
I hope I'm right. I do believe it is imminent.

HisPoiema - Kathy
Chris~
The only thing I hear in regards to what you said is that God could (if He wanted to) turn everything around and delay things.
But otherwise, things are "ripe" for our departure.
He told us to watch and to recognize the seasons. It's hard for me to imagine that He would reverse what is happening now. Almost sounds silly.
I hope I'm right. I do believe it is imminent.

HP - Kathy, I'm with you, sis, re: what you said in your above post.

Maranatha!
Tammy