Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Horses: Their names we've chosen for them being confirmed...

OK, first of all--let me tell ya' that Jesus "is" privy to everything we write and discuss on our board. I know this, because...

Some time during the wee hours of this morning, He confirmed to me His OK, for the name I had chosen for my horse that I'd be riding for when we return with Him at the end of the Trib. Period. Jesus told me that his name will indeed be--Thunderhead, son of Flicka. To iterate His confirmation, He repeated it twice to me, so's I'd not forget. Thank you, Jesus.

So, for those of you who have picked your horse's names, has He also made His confirmations to you too as well?

Marantha!
Tammy

Re: Horses: Their names we've chosen for them being confirmed...

I've never had a horse, so I wouldn't know what to name one. =)

Somebody's going to have to teach me to ride when we get up there.

Hey Kathy G.
I have a feeling we will already know how!
I think this may call for another video.

Kathy G.
I've never had a horse, so I wouldn't know what to name one. =)

Somebody's going to have to teach me to ride when we get up there.

Kathy G., it's like I want sooo much to learn to sing (and dance, b/c I have to left feet) as beautifully as all the Gaither Gospel Singers do...once we're in heaven, we will be able to naturally sing.

So will you too, be able ride a horse. It will come to you naturally.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Sounds good to me!

(As long as I don't have to muck out a stall! =))

HP - Kathy, in keeping with my thread's title, and your suggested song. Could this be the song you were thinking of--"Onward Christian Soldiers"?

Here are the lyrics...

Onward Christian soldiers! Marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus, going on before:
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
Forward into battle, see, His banner go!

Chorus:
Onward, Christian soldiers! Marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus, going on before.

Like a mighty army, moves the Church of God:
Brothers, we are treading where the saints have trod;
We are not divided, all one body we,
One in hope and doctrine, one in charity.

Crowns and thrones may perish, kingdoms rise and wane,
But the Church of Jesus, constant will remain;
Gates of hell can never 'gainst that Church prevail,
We have Christ's own promise, and that cannot fail.

Onward, then, ye faithful! Join our happy throng,
Blend with ours your voices, in the triumph song;
Glory, praise, and honor unto Christ the King,
This thro' countless ages men and angels sing.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Nah, I was just thinking about Heaven in general and of being with Jesus. We've been singing that song at church lately and I really like it - it makes me think of being around the throne of Christ. We come down with Him 7 years later on horses.

When I read this I thought about the name "Brave Warrior" . Just popped in my head. Will have to see.

I want a purple horse.

shannon

I haven't decide 100% as yet, hmmm, I really like
Blue Skywalker...I think that's the name I'd like for my horse!!!

shannon
When I read this I thought about the name "Brave Warrior" . Just popped in my head. Will have to see.

I want a purple horse.

shannon

No, Shannon, (if you're mocking me about my post) there will no purple horses...but the "white" horses we'll be riding, for when we return with our KING OF KINGS & LORD OF LORDS to end the Battle of Armageddon.

Btw, Brave Warrior, is a nice name for your "white" horse.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie

I haven't decide 100% as yet, hmmm, I really like
Blue Skywalker...I think that's the name I'd like for my horse!!!

Valerie, thanks sooo much for posting the "Onward Christian Soldiers" video on the song. I didn't think that there was such a video.

Blue Skywalker too, is a really nice name for your white horse. And since Jesus is privy to watching and reading our posts on RFTH, I'm sure that He will no doubt be mulling it over in His mind about our future horses' names. I hope He confirms your chosen name(s) for your horse(s) to you & Shannon too.

Maranatha!
Tammy