Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Arabs Riot Over 'Temple Mount Takeover'

Arabs Riot Over 'Temple Mount Takeover'
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/153131#.T0mdfPGPWrk

Re: Arabs Riot Over 'Temple Mount Takeover'

I am so sick of seeing these rabble-rousing arabs throwing firebombs and rocks at the IDF Israeli police, rocks at Christians and Jews who ascend the Temple Mount and then act like THEY are the victims. It is disgusting. I read an article that someone posted here the other day that said the muslims were attempting to join all the buildings on the temple mount into one big mosque. They have been digging under the site and destroying all the evidence of any Jewish presence there in the past. It struck me that it is possible that they will be the agents of their own destruction. What if all their digging under the mount weakens it to the point that the weight of all the muslims at prayer in the mosques causes the whole mount area to collapse? Could happen. Would serve them right for being such liars.

Re: Arabs Riot Over 'Temple Mount Takeover'

T/Sue, I agree 100% with you!!!

Still yet another thought occurred to me the other day. Wonder if Satan's dominions whom Jesus will battle with after the millenium is over, will be the Islamists/Muslims? Now I ask you, isn't "that" food for thought or what?

Maranatha!
Tammy