Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deut 16:9-10 a type of rapture and tribulation?

For your discernment, and please discussion

I woke very early this morning and started to read about Pesach/Passover and the counting of the omer. Others on 5doves and elsewhere have talked about this already, but this is my thoughts this morning while reading in the OT.
In Deut 16:9-10 and Deut 16, notice from when the sickle is first put to the crop and then how Israel counts seven weeks and gives freewill offerings. When is the sickle put to the crop? During Passover. 2nd day of Passover barley is cut. Leaven is removed on 15 Nisan (the first day of Passover). Sin is removed. Jesus died the evening before, on the evening of 14 Nisan Ex 12:5-7, therefore leaven is removed (and blood available for doorposts as Israel did before leaving Egypt.)

The Lamb is slain on the eve of Passover, first day of Passover sin is removed, but barley is cut the second day of Passover. Why is a crop cut on the second day? Could we the church be the crop that follows the Lamb? As Gen 29, Jacob married Leah first before Rachel, we are married first (crop cut on 2nd day maybe).
Who was present first, the nations or Abraham? The nations. The elder is married first, this is why Laban had Leah marry Jacob first because she was the older sister. Leah had to marry Jacob on faith because she knew that he loved Rachel. She also had to marry him in obedience to her father. Jacob loved Rachel and worked longer for her. Two weddings. Rachel also had to marry in faith, her sister had her husband first! Both sisters caused to marry in faith.

Why is a crop cut on the 2nd day of Passover?
Could it be that represents the church (elder bride, those who first believed in Christ) and then Israel counts the omer until Pentecost/Shavout
The 1st day of Omer/counting 49 days and 2nd day of Passover/cutting of barley, is 16 Nisan or Apr 8, 2012. To me, this is a type of Israel counting the long wait until Christ returns. Seven long full weeks, 49 days or representing the seven year tribulation. They will give a freewill offering, seeking God in those days and 7 years ahead.

When reading about the plagues, Exodus 12:12-13 the 10th plague of Egypt, killing of the firstborn, could this be a type of God fighting against Ishmael and Esau (Abraham and Jacob's firstborn) and against the nations (those first before Abraham)who have rejected the God of Israel during Psalm 83, Is 17 to free Israel from oppression?

God bless and guard you all today. Father God please step in on behalf of our suffering brothers and sisters in Christ. Please keep us all until the day of coming home. Soon please Lord! Come back soon!
Maybe Passover week if there isn't WWIII first?

April 2012 calendar

Re: Deut 16:9-10 a type of rapture and tribulation?

Regina I have always thought that if the rapture were to be based on a Jewish feast day that the season of Passover was a very promising one. It is all about deliverance before destruction and the rapture is about deliverance before destruction also. Yesterday I found this youtube about the Torah code findings in 2012 by the Jewish rabbis. The Messiah's return is linked to Passover 2012. Could this be the rapture?
Here is the link to the youtube posted:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1212919&cmd=show

Re: Deut 16:9-10 a type of rapture and tribulation?

Thanks for the video link Texas Sue. By the doctrine of imminency, Jesus could return at any time, so we can be glad looking for Him any day. But surely God has it all planned. Reading in Ex and Deut this morning about leaving Egypt and Passover, it makes me think twice about Passover and why the 2nd day cutting of barley. They were celebrating leaving Egypt and had sacrificed a lamb. Did the people stop to harvest before leaving Egypt? No they left in haste and took spoil with them. Yet there is a harvest offering on the 2nd day of Passover. Oh well, another mystery.