Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Delightful Surprise!

I am a major Johnny Cash fan and thought I had heard all of his music. Imagine my surprise when spotting this original song written by Johnny on YouTube! You will love this one - "Wings In The Morning"

LYRICS to "Wings In The Morning" by Johnny Cash

My grandfather lived by the book all his life
On rich-bottomed land with twelve kids and a wife
He never saw TV nor rode a jet plane
But he knew that heaven was holding his claim

CHORUS:
Wings in the morning and license to fly
Straight to the portals of nevermore die
Nevermore pain in them old aching bones
Wings in the morning to carry us home

The salt of the Earth yet with faith in the Lord
They all got together in that one accord
And what could be greater than God's guarantee
That man could have heaven for eternity?

CHORUS

Rocks in the road and we stumble and fall
Light's getting low so we can't see at all
But I promise you on that gettin' up day
Wings in the morning and we'll fly away

CHORUS x2
CHORUS:
Wings in the morning and license to fly
Straight to the portals of nevermore die
Nevermore pain in them old aching bones
Wings in the morning to carry us home

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/johnny_cash/wings_in_the_morning.html ][

Re: A Delightful Surprise!

Sue, what a delightful Surprise!!!

I am a fan of Johnny Cash as well especially his gospel songs.

This is such a special treat as I have heard this one for the very first time!!!

Thanks so much!!!

Blessings!!!

Valerie

This is for all the Saints, that died before the Rapture!

Valerie, I just came back from shopping and saw all these great Johnny Cash videos you posted. "Meet Me In Heaven Someday" is one of my very favorites and I love "Ain't No Grave Gonna Hold This Body Down" too. The song "Surprise" was a new one for me, I had never heard it but it is good. I was so surprised this morning to find the one about "Wings to Fly" and felt like it sounded like the rapture.

Here is my favorite version of "Will The Circle Be Unbroken". It starts off with Johnny Cash and has several others singing and playing also. You will see the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Roy Acuff, Earl Scruggs, Emmylou Harris, Alison Kraus, June Carter, Roseann Carter, Ricky Skaggs, Chet Atkins and others. It is a great one!

Sue, will the circle be unbroken is a wonderful song too! Love these old time singers, and songs! We'll get to meet Jesus, and all those wonderful Saints whom went home before us, like Johnny Cash. I can picture him now, singing his heart out unto the Lord!!! What a time that will be...!!!

I really like the one he did with his daughter Rosanne!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Not Johnny Cash but I love this one and thought it would fit here. Awful recording, not very loud and ends about half way through. But it was the one I liked the best. This is Julie Miller. Does anyone know if she wrote this song as I think she did? Some said it was a "traditional hymn. Would love to have a better recording of her.
We do this one at church and sounds a lot like this version.

When I go don't cry for me
In my Fathers arms I'll be
The wounds this world left on my soul
Will all be healed and I'll be whole.

Sun and moon will be replaced
With the light of Jesus' face
And I will not be ashamed
For my savior knows my name.

It don't matter where you bury me
I'll be home and I'll be free
It don't matter where I lay
All my tears be washed away
-------------------------------------------

Here is another version of the same song.
Nothing like the original if ya ask me, but this isn't bad.

Valerie
This is for all the Saints, that died before the Rapture!

Valerie, there must be a fan among the Deadliest Catch company. B/c early last year, this DC fan showed all the captains of the DC fleet of fishing boats up in Alaska, in black 'n' white, in a row, as Johnny's above song was being played.

You can tell that I'm a Deadliest Catch fan myself.

Maranatha!
Tammy