Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
question

I have a question and about our President..
The Bible tells us that God establishes Kings and rulers and that we are to pray for them.

Romans 13:1 in the KJV says: Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Dan 2:21 "It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men And knowledge to men of understanding.

and many more Scriptures that tell us to pray for them..are we being disrespectful to God when we call our President zero and other such names?..

I am not pointing fingers at anybody except myself as I have been guilty of it..and I need to confess and ask for Gods forgiveness if I have been wrong..

Thanks

Re: question

I believe that we are to pray for everyone. That's part of the reason we're still here. Remember the Lord is the one bringing this about and is in control.

The "One" won't truly be revealed until we're safely out of harms way. Part of being that restrainer you know...our prayers are heard and that's what's restraining this present evil age from plunging headlong into the Tribulation.

Grace and Peace

Actually, that's a tough question to answer at the first view of it, but look at what Jesus did while he walked upon the earth with scum-bags.

I have seen many such scriptures that people like to take out of context which puts them into harms way of the aggressor..

Jesus gave us a brain to use, right...!!

I made this comment in Bible class a year or so ago.. Someone had asked should we pray for our nation. I said, "God has already started judgment against the USA and I do not pray it anymore.."

Boy did I get flac from everyone in a hmmm nice way..

So the question above is, should we pray for a traitor to our country and Constitution, an usurper not qualified to be President or even a Senator..

Myself, I will let God be the judge of this person, which BTW signed the kill babies law as soon as he got into the White House, pushed Homo-laws upon the citizens of this country, and pulled the old switch-a-roo with Israel and put them into worse danger by his actions.

The last point, DID JESUS PRAY FOR THE RELIGIOUS LEADERS during his walk on the earth or did he call them pretty rotten names.

Did Jesus walk thru the temple and ask nicely for the money changers to leave or get a bull-whip and run them out.

I feel one needs to look at the over-all picture before one gets into trouble..

We have a fox in the chicken house ready to devour the foolish here in this nation.. My thoughts on this is, that we the Church will be taken and those foolish will suffer for their stupidity, in loving the murder of little innocent babies as a woman's right, or the thought of homo-laws being needed to stop telling the truth against that type of life-style.

Joseph

Sandy,

Pray for your President, if you want Sandy!

I can only pray and ask God to deliver us from evil, all evil, even coming from Zero himself. God has given us free will, and those whom refuse to repent and turn to God, condemn themselves to Hell. When I pray "us" I mean all peoples, which would already include, people like Zero, and other evil doers! This is the only way I could pray for him without being a hypocrite.

I pray, and ask God to deliver us from all evil, and all those that do evil, president, piper, or pauper! I pray every night, the Lord's prayer! I ask that the Lord's will be done, not my will. This is the Lord's pray that Jesus taught us how we should pray, therefore, this is the prayer I pray!

Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen!

Deliver us Lord from all evil,
and lead us to life everlasting,
will all the Angels & Saints.

Valerie

Val..

I do not want to pray for him that was why I asked the question..

Sandy,

The Lord gave us a command that we should love others as we love ourselves. We pray for ourselves and our loved ones, I believe we should also pray for our leaders no matter how foul and far away they are from God.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

I believe we should be long suffering to all sinners as the Lord is "to us-ward". We all deserve hell, but God's wish is that none should choose to go there. My prayer is that the Holy Spirit work in the lives of our leaders and show then the light and truth of God's Word that they may know Jesus.

I thank God that He is a God of second chances and lost causes. He saved me, He can save anyone.

Praise God!

Mike Caron

I pray for Obama's salvation, but I will never pray for his success as president. Because his success as president means our country's total destruction as a nation, and I will never pray for that. It's a miracle that America hasn't been destroyed yet. It has to be because part of God's Church still lives in it that it hasn't been, yet. But once we're removed in the Rapture, well, all bets are off.

Sandy, if you don't want to pray for him, then don't!

God is not offended by it, for he knows your heart and the heart of every person. We can't pretend to do something like pray for someone, and not mean it...we can't fool God...only people! We can't be like Pharisees of old, praying long prayers for whomever and whatever, when their hearts were far from God. Whom did they think they were fooling!!!! Jesus called them vipers, and said that Satan was their father...Therefore, we must be true to God and to ourselves...God sees through us, and we can't hide anything from Him.

Like I said, I just can't be a hypocrite and pray for him....My prayers are for all, through the Lord's prayer, deliver us from evil, and thy will be done Lord, not my! That's as far as my prayers will be for Zero!

Blessings!

Valerie

Sandy, I totally agree with Valerie & RJ, re: Zero the AC.

Like Valerie, I also pray the Lord's Prayer...as well as praying that Psalm 109 will befall Zero & his family.

While at the same time, praying for the peace & blessing over ALL of Israel. They really need our prayers right now.

Maranatha!
Tammy

RJ
Actually, that's a tough question to answer at the first view of it, but look at what Jesus did while he walked upon the earth with scum-bags.

I have seen many such scriptures that people like to take out of context which puts them into harms way of the aggressor..

Jesus gave us a brain to use, right...!!

I made this comment in Bible class a year or so ago.. Someone had asked should we pray for our nation. I said, "God has already started judgment against the USA and I do not pray it anymore.."

Boy did I get flac from everyone in a hmmm nice way..

So the question above is, should we pray for a traitor to our country and Constitution, an usurper not qualified to be President or even a Senator..

Myself, I will let God be the judge of this person, which BTW signed the kill babies law as soon as he got into the White House, pushed Homo-laws upon the citizens of this country, and pulled the old switch-a-roo with Israel and put them into worse danger by his actions.

The last point, DID JESUS PRAY FOR THE RELIGIOUS LEADERS during his walk on the earth or did he call them pretty rotten names.

Did Jesus walk thru the temple and ask nicely for the money changers to leave or get a bull-whip and run them out.

I feel one needs to look at the over-all picture before one gets into trouble..

We have a fox in the chicken house ready to devour the foolish here in this nation.. My thoughts on this is, that we the Church will be taken and those foolish will suffer for their stupidity, in loving the murder of little innocent babies as a woman's right, or the thought of homo-laws being needed to stop telling the truth against that type of life-style.

Joseph

RJ, I laughed myself silly as I was reading your above post.

I would say that Zero is a wolf in sheep's clothing, wouldn't you too agree?

Maranatha!
Tammy